All Comments on 'Brighton Cumslut Ch. 05'

by kirstymia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
fuzzyfrogfuzzyfrogalmost 12 years ago

Very!!!!!!!!

Hottt!!!!!!!!

Keep that cum flowing.... I will following you as you write....

Thanks for the nice erection, who knows what's next with your sweet hot writing

I may have a mess to clean up..

2hot2m82hot2m8almost 12 years ago
Hot Cumslut!

I love your Oral Skills! My Cock was Oozing and Ready to Squirt! Wank me Make me Squirt on your Tits! That's hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Training to be a slut

excellent story. got hard just thinking of the great feelings. I got into it when I married a great girl who had only taken one cock. I went to work training her to be my whore. I had been a cock sucker and ass pussy for a few years and looked forward to having her to join in the fun.It didn't take much to get her hooked on any cocks we could get. I got into sucking all of the cum out of her cunt after the guys fucked her. during one session she wanted me to stop so she could piss. since I also needed to go I told her to piss on me. I placed my mouth over her piss hole and drank all she had. I then turned around and gave her my piss. From that point onward we became piss freaks and have enjoyed that life ever since.

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
welcome back!

Nice to see you back online and posting another episode in the BC series.

This was a great chapter, and I could really see myself standing over your naked body, pissing on you as you frig your clit. Very hot mental image.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story made me feel really horny

wish that had been me.......any offers?

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallabout 9 years ago
5 chapters,, 1 reading,,

Couldn't stop reading, hoping for more,,, I kept wanting to kiss Kirsty and sharing all the delicious tastes with her,, More please???

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Oh yeah

Just wait until Martin gives you a piss enema.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm so fucking horny what happens next????

GentleSir2023GentleSir20238 months ago

So exciting stories

GentleSir2023GentleSir20238 months ago

Love your stories…so exciting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkirstymia@kirstymia
141 Followers
Hiya I live in Brighton and I'm up for most things. My favourite past time is giving a handjob and making a guy shoot his load over my hands or breasts. My 3 most favourite sexual turn ons are, A foreskin when I'm giving head, I love wrapping a guys foreskin around my tongue...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES