All Comments on 'Pool Party in Victorville'

by victorlima

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sick faggot shit!!!

This belongs in the queer ass pounder section, you disgusting fucking cock monger!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Crap

With a Limey's wife it is not a surprise

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

So why didn't the webmasters put this story in the GAY category of this site. MFM is fine but did the writer really have to have the husband suck a prick? a total turn off from then on. 1 star given for wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
poor

this is just total crap written by a idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't listen to the negativity

Don't know if this was real or fantasy, but it was good. Notice how one of the "complainers" said that after you sucked the guy's cock that it was a "turn-off from then on out" (or something to that effect...) Why'd he keep reading then? LOL They're assholes who don't know the thrill of it. Keep writing - it'll only get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Could have been much better

It certainly would have been a good idea if you would have explained hte wife's motivation for what she allowed to happen. How a loyal wife allowed herself to be seduced by a guy she barely knew right in front of her husband. As the other comments suggested ed the sucking of the cock by the husband was just flat totally out of place with the storyline. Perhaps it is your own persoanl fantasy. The final comment by the wife is ridiculous at best are you expecting us to believe that first time threesome is "raw animal sex and simply amazing"? Frist of all of the thousands of species in the animal kingdom how many have threesomes particularly MFM ?

Secondly if threesomes were indeed simply amazing why is that such a small portion of our spieces actually does them ? This was not good jack off material either

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Don't listen to the negativity

THEY comment on the story, YOU comment on them, and THEY'RE the assholes?

<P>

People have the right to have differing opinions. If you can't stand it, YOU'RE the one who should fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the best

One of the best hot wife three-some stories I've had the pleasure of reading on the literotica.com site.

victorlimavictorlimaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Just to clarify

This is the 4th story in a sequence that followed us as we moved around the world. Sharing Linda with Bill in San Antonio opened the door for Ken in Dallas and Lee in Victorville. Watching her with another guy was my fantasy; sharing a dick with me was one of Linda's fantasies, so I indulged her fantasy this one time since it was coated with her pussy juice. If you've been into swinging, this isn't as gross as the commenters imply.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SAME OLD SHIT

ANOTHER FAGGOT STORY OF A POOR EXCUSE OF A MAN AND HIS WHORE WIFE , READ HALF AND SAID TO MY SELF FUCK THE REST OF THIS BORING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Comments Serve A Useful Purpose

Like movie reviews. I first read the comments on all LW stories because I like the drama of a couple in turmoil from cheating, but I detest all willing cuckold themes. The rank commenters serve my purpose. Thanks guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
is that you BILLY?!?!

HATE THIS STORY I SMOKE FAT COCK THIS STORY IS STUPID MY CORNHOLE GOT BUGGERED WORST STORY EVER MY BELLY IS FULL OF JIZZ OH MY GOD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cuck a doo dle doo

V.P. of sewer suckers your pool is prefixed with ces .PACK OF IDIOT DOPERS. eat shit and get AIDS ya know it's a lifestyle thing ya know like man ya know

YOUR STORY AND LIFESTYLE ARE DISCUSSING TAKE THEM BACK TO LIMEY VILLE OR ELSEWHERE IN THE EUROPEAN SEWER.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
Since the story ended where it did...

I made up my own follow-on where they get together regularly and share Linda. She is kept happy with two cocks to please her and both men have both a man and Linda to play with.

Nicely done. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
here we go chucky writer

get a life and stop writing your trash stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
how many cucks could a huecuck chuck

if a huecuck could chuck cucks

user110user110almost 12 years ago

at least you touched upon the homosexual tendencies of a willing cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
was absolutely amazing."

One of the best stores i have read can't wait till u write ch 2 it will be just a great i'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where

Did you mean Victoriaville in Quebec, Canada?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Location is Victorville, California

Answering poster's question

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
my guess is you are bi.

And not married to a woman.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Why?

Why she could go with him to de States and couldn't go to Turkey, and stayed in England whoring herself to men she didn't know, fucking them unprotected? This is the reason why I just rate this 1*...

lickmydivinepussylickmydivinepussyover 5 years ago
outstanding

no need to say more

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Way off

The farthest thing from outstanding. That's all folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I can tell you it's amazing

The first time my husband shared me with another man it was truly amazing. The orgasm seemed better, the guys lasted longer, everything was perfect. Thankfully I have been fortunate enough to have experienced this many times over the years.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Very sexy storey! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous