All Comments on 'Who Are You?'

by griart

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Score one for the kids!

"What's my favorite color?" BURN!!!

jiminabjiminabover 11 years ago
Wow

That was a tough one. Not the story but the daughter. A good read. Thank you for it. Jim

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!

even if you didn't write a part 2 for this, there should be one. give that stephen some backstory how he got to the mom, and more details (maybe flashback) of how he and the dad got into a fight in the first place. a good story that can be great.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
Not knowing a favorite color---

has caused many a lost traveler to be cast into the Gorge of Eternal Peril...

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I hope her mother gets what is coming to her.

And her asshole lover, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Blue is the wrong color

It should have been brown, blue indicates that she likes sperm donors eye color.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHATS IT GOING TO TAKE

to Piss Daddy off, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

This could really be a great tale. As it is I still give it Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

Stephanie Nichols, will you marry me?

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Backstory

So glad to hear backstory, all told as if we’d eavesdrpped on a situation and come away with a pretty good idea of how things had got to the point. It did not explain everything and did not have to. In fact, it had such detail that it opened up a dark history from lots of angles once you got thinking about it. Like,what was the relationship like between wife and husband? She liked him well enough to attend the hospital but all her emotional support was for her lover,so what feelings were there for dad. Having said that I thought I had a good idea of how things came to be, in fact, I now realise that there are so many possibilities of how the situation came about that I cannot say. A very good story which will linger on.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Good For Her!

She SHOULD have kicked him in the balls, then slapped her mother, then called the cops!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All fathers should be so fortunate to have a child as loyal as Stephanie. She obviously did not inherit or learn that from either of her genetic donors, so Michael must be one a hell of a dad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous