All Comments on 'Double or Nothing Ch. 06'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keeping it fun

Siblings can have fun and not go all the way. It is very helpful for both. Hopefully others in similar situations will try.

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Hi

I probably shouldn't say this, but your comment made me think I'm not really sure I approve of what they're doing. But they are all over 19 years old. That's important. I think my deep-down conflicted feelings about this are why these two never do what I tell them and "get busy" together. I know some of the readers think I'm just dragging it out to tease. But really, it's the story, not me.

Anyway there is one more chapter I've got ready.

Thanks for commenting :)

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SOME TRUTH

A very erotic series of stories which have given me great enjoyment not to mention six wonderful orgasms.They are so well written and realistic, that it does make me wonder if the author is actually recounting a true experience she has had in her past.

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much for that

Nothing pleases me so much as having someone find these stories strike them that way. Yes, two of the scenes from Chapter 1 are a mere recitation of events that happened to me. But everything after that has been imagined, and it has been a fascinating voyage for me, new to this process of creative writing. They really do seem to come from outside me, and the characters do what they, not I, want. I've enjoyed it so much.

Thank you.

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Argh

Whether they're going to or not, I feel like they are, maybe I've spent too long on this site. I kind of like that they haven't yet and perhaps won't, my imagination is more than capable of taking what you tell me and running wild with it while the reality you've created remains so much more convincing.

I know what you mean about the characters not letting you do what you want with them, and it's good that you don't break them in trying. If the story writes itself around the characters then you know they're believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Ive been following this story for a while and i always fear that its going to turn into a sex romp any time(as so many stories in this section tend to) but you havent let me down!

This chap was so diff from wat i expected, just a gentle reaffirmation of their sibling bond. And this is the aspect that seperates a complex story from just a cheap thrill.

Just so u know, uve got a hooked gal reader here!

Keep exploring. --C.D

Mark737Mark737almost 12 years ago
.Don't stop

I just read the entire series and enjoyed it. If you continue this series, and I hope you do. Don't have them go on to have sex. It would change the mood and the connection between them. He can have sex with Emily . Don't change anything with his sister.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearalmost 12 years ago
It's your story

I don't think some here are giving you the credit you deserve as far as writing a good story. Some are saying you should just leave well enough alone and not continue with the games Jordan and sis have been playing, that it might ruin the series. I don't believe continuing will ruin anything. You've shown us that writing an erotic story isn't just getting hard, wet, screwing and cumming. I feel with your style of writing, you can continue to make this a meaningful experience, even if they do further their involvement with each other; I know that sounds kinda cheesy.

You mentioned that some of the story is true while the rest is created fiction. What you've continued with as fiction is really good. As for me, I have faith in your ability to continue writing this series, whether it's taking it to the next level or not. You have to do and write it as YOU want, how YOU feel about continuing with it. Personally, I believe you could turn a touchy feely story into one that knocks the socks off your readers, even if Jordan and sis did take it to another level. Besides, how else will you learn to write about a brother and sister making love unless you actually put it down on paper? It's a challenge I think you're up for.

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you, nitehwawk!

I appreciate your comment! I hope you like the next chapter, which should be up in a few days. As always, it has a new twist :)

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why not

Let them go all the way,it's a beautiful exsperience and you write so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best Series Ever

I don't know why this has affected me so much. Incest usually does nothing for me but I think that I love the innocence of all the characters in this story. I was away all weekend and as soon as I could get to a computer I found myself eagerly searching for the next chapter.

Do you love that you are inducing both male and female orgasms? I would love for you to watch me stroke my cock until I shot my sperm for you.

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Well it's funny you should say that

(Thanks for your encouragement, by the way.)

I have a new piece going up in the next day or so in which I touch on (no pun intended) the subject of readers' orgasms. Suffice it to say, as I do in that story, that it makes me all warm and wet, if you take my meaning. ;)

B

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
great story

you are the master of getting me hot and your stories are so consistant with the new chapters coming out this one story I read has 3 years between each chapters and it has 3 chapters I wish this one story would come out with the conclusion perhaps you read it its about the town bully coning his way into one of his victims house and then he seduces the guys mom while taunting him about it then the guy hooks up with the bullies ex GF and then the second chapter ends with the guy getting the girl to agree to help him get rid of the bully its called "Deputy MILF and the town bully" by remnick13 read it if you like

ken0001ken0001almost 12 years ago
This series is gonna cause more global warming

Brandie you are the master! The way you used Emily in this would give the Pope an erection. If you end this story now your going to break a lot of hearts..BTW and this may sound lewd to some, in my mind when I talk to Jordans sister I call her Brandie..Do you think maybe I should'nt have?

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Aw, thanks, Ken!

The image of his Holiness with one hand on the keyboard will stay with me all of my life, I'm sure (if not longer).

:)

B

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Oh and

I don't believe I've named any of my narrators thus far. I like to leave you all wondering if some of these things did really happen to me.

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Nice change of pace

I'm responding to these chapters without reading previous comments; when I'm done I'll go back and do so. This chapter was a delightful, contemplative change of pace in the proceedings. Jordan's trying to inject some "normalcy" into the situation, which is understandable. But it's also understandable -- and downright hot -- that it's probably not going to happen. I've resisted "taking care of myself" through the first six chapters, but you should know that I'm practically downing in precum. I look forward to the climax, obviously, but I fear the end of this tale is going to be bittersweet. Sometimes the end of a good book or story is a parting we just don't want to experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very erotic

I've just discovered your stories. The detailed exploration of feelings, doubt, arousal, uncertainty, need... all blends together to produce a far more erotic experience than simply descriptive sex.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Why thank you, Anon!

That was a very kind comment, and I appreciate it :)

B

lorencinolorencinoover 9 years ago
You write so well

You have created one of the most arousing stories I have read on Literotica without any actual sex occurring—that says something about how effectively you bring real characters to life in all their sensuous natural human glory.

Why have you stopped writing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous