All Comments on 'Personal Jesus'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JustaSCOUNDRELJustaSCOUNDRELalmost 12 years ago

Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.

Barry M. Goldwater

Said in November 1994, as quoted in John Dean, Conservatives Without Conscience (2006)

Thank you JukeboxEMCSA. I'm sure you are aware of what the preachers and their ilk have done to the LW category and other stories they disagree with. I wonder how they justify reading pornography while they berate the authors of the authors of the stories they read because a author does not have the commenter s high moral values.

A porn reader with high moral values? It seems to be a contradiction in terms.

Again thank you.

Mike

BlueFinchBlueFinchalmost 12 years ago
Bloody hilarious

I always love your humour stories Jukebox, they're fantastic. Another cracker this one!

Suite21menSuite21menover 11 years ago
Ah Ha!!!

Now I know what is going on with the USA and for that matter, the world.

Thanks for your insights!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What is this

What the hell does this have to do with sex. This isn't about sex at all. This is a rant. post it on a blog or something. OMFG

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
On Point

Well done to you mate. You have taken the piss out of those wankers and spread them out so all can see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous