All Comments on 'Water'

by radk

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love these thinking man's revenge stories

Unfortunately, IRL upon finding out you were being betrayed in this manner, I and most of the guys I know would only be able to connect enuf dots to be able to put 2 bottles of the H2O where the sun don't shine with respect to the 2 cheaters. LOL, 5*****

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
A good flash story

Enjoy an occasional BTB (burn the bitch) story in the LW section. But to my knowledge, the victim has no say regarding charges. Only the prosecutor and judge can affect the charges. Thanks for writing.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
A surprise followed by a reaction.

Very fine revenge story. Nothing erotic but thought-provoking. The moral of the tale is to keep your own counsel.... and think before you act.

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
Fianlly, a story where hubby isn't watching them with his dick in his hand!

Good story. Thanks, keep em coming. We need more of these. 5* from me.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
Vulcan it's called a victim impacted statement

Sometimes talking to the ADA can go along way

5stars

racoon1174racoon1174almost 12 years ago
Nice to see a new story

It's great to see a new story much as I liked it I'm sad it was such a flash. Thanks gave it 5!

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
5 stars for an again MUTUALITY story. Moral? No! MUTUALITY!

Very good Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story and humorous. We can laugh on the cheating wife and the loverboy, for me it is unbilivable after 2000 (two thousands) years we are laughing on the cheating wives and the loverboys!!!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!! . I am glad others like the cold brain husband or the smart friend(s) of the husband revenge stories. I told in my many comments, against the idea of the loverboys-willing cuckolds-slut wives association the Modern Figaro Type revenge stories do not tell about any morality. They are pure mutuality on the top. The morality when let anybody do such thing to spike the mineral water with special poisons to put prison the loverboy and the cheating wife???? I wrote several times the cheating spouse lose the right of the fair treating from the betrayed spouse and with the cheating the mutuality means for the betrayed spouse she/he could do such things which is not guessed by any authority as Police, IRS, etc....and sometime the loverboy, misstress, wife, husband. This is the Modern Figaro Revenge Stories, main character is able to avoid the meeting with the authorities. The majority of the Cruel Revenge Stories is near to the 70 years ago cheating treating and in some stories the main character meets the Police as an accused or goes to the prison.

I have to admit the Romantic Revenge Stories are near to the moral, but the revenge stories only 20% is Romantic Revenge Stories. Unfortunately many Authors stopped writting their consequence stories before an imagined plus page which would have changed a good consequence stories to a better Romantic Revenge story (Sometime a good Romantic Revenge Story may also be humorous, as SS06 or Vulcez showed us . So we remain the MUTUALITY.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
vulcan

a victim can influence charges though ultimately it is up to the da to decide the charges.In a case like this the da would prob go along with the victim which would allow them to plea bargain the case,saving the state a trial.Plus they might have trouble pinning attempted murder charges on them since they couldn't know which of them 'put' the poison in the water,all they could prove was the sleepibg powder.

Loved the dr. wojohowitz(spell it like you pronounce it) reference,barney miller fan I presume.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It was a good romp but I only gave it a one.

The affair was dumb and drugging the husband DURING the party was pure insanity. At most they would have been charged with delivery of a noxious substance and as a misdemeanor, probation or community service would have been the sentance.

What also bothers me is the idea that he is a "bottled water snob". That was a lousy plot device

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
some revenge on a cheating spouse

does the punishment fit the crime. i think not,but it is a story. he went to the extreme to set up this punishment by poisioning himself. it could have backfired.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Always look forward to a radk submission

Clever flash-story. Some funny lines, too.

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

5* Best one on this site today Fun read. Great revenge

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
I was going to say!

I thought I missed this story! Nicely done. A flash story and straightforward but enough of a screw to make me happy for the ride.

Thanks

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Great tale about catching the cheating whore slut skank wife and her equally disgusting married lover. Yeah prison time will do them good. When they get out they can match butt-holes to see who's is bigger.

OH YEAH

HA Ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to bad

you couldn't bottle that water and feed to the other authors who submitted stories in the loving wives genre today and as they are so fond of saying it is just a fantasy of mine.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
'5'

only decent loving wives story today, the rest of the willing cuckolds suck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OH yeh 5x5

lol loved it, go with a sand wedge instead of bat

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
GUT REACTIONS AND GUT FEELINGS

sometimes leads to exuberance, TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
most excellent

gave u a 5 - good flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How is this a loving wife story?

Not that I did not like it but this catagory is a little diverse and this sounds like a revenge - hating wife story to me...Someone needs to write a better defination of "loving Wives" so the people who want to read a certain type wont be offended.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Great Drive By Story!

Thanks for sharing! How about another one?

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
Well planned...

but ended too quickly. It seemed like you got tired of writing so you just quickly ended the story rather than the attention to detail you used for the first part.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
A little repeat

@ Anon I was explained the majority of the loving wives and her adventourous mate mean cheating wives (in minority cases TLW stories only). However the much majority of husbands (in the World) DO NOT LIKE EATING CREAMPIE or TURN ON seeing their wives were fucked strangers, collegues, best friends, etc.. So the Revenge, Consequence stories are parts of the menu of the LW. Sometime a reconcilation may be some chance so the reconcilation may be part of the menu of LW.

The categories of the LW hub's stories:

1. True Loving Wife srories (Surprisly there are stories where there is not any cheating)

2. Unwilling cuckold stories

2.1. Consequence stories

2.1.1. Simple Consequence stories (generaly divorce)

2.1.2. Running Husband stories

2.2. Reconcilation stories

2.2.1. Believable reconcialation stories

2.2.2. RAAC stories

2.3. Revenge stories

2.3.1. Cruel revenge stories (death, murder, serious injuries, poison,using contigous illnes as HIV, etc.)

2.3.2. Romantic Revenge stories

2.3.3. Modern Figaro type revenge stories. The smart husband story is not good name for them, because in some story the friend of the beaten husband is the smart brain! (the last 2 types are my favorits).

3. Clueless husbands stories

3.1. Bastard children/pregnancy stories

3.2. Short time affairs/flings stories

3.3. Long time affairs stories

4. Mutual connection stories

4.1. True wife-husband swapping stories

4.2. True swinging lyfestyle stories

4.3. True open marriage story (A little explanation what is the TRUE OPEN MARRIAGE, because the cuckolding is not open marriage. The open marriage 3 main rules are: a.) The common house is neutral place where the spouses do not bring his/her love partners. b.) Nobody tells or asks about the other spouse activities.

c.) The spouses avoid the STDs and the bastards.

5. Treesome stories

5.1. FMF stories

5.2. MFM stories

6. Willing cuckold stories (I do not think that husbands willing cuckold who wait with the divorce until his children have become 14-18 years old)

Those people who likes these stories should put them subdivisions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago
well done!

Great short tale!

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Just Right

Short and to the limited point was just right. Embellishment of the affair or the labored thinking of the aggrieved husband would have ruined it. Fik\ve stars.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
what the fuck is wrong with you morons....

...forget pissant mouses- you actually think this is good????????? no fucking background except one sentence about vanilla sex- the person that actually HAD to have been the one to concoct the "formula' trying to talk her out of it AFTER THE FACT,(if you're so stupid that you could even begin to question who made the shit you're not smart enough to argue with, or a nony mouse -same fucking thing...)- then he of course argues for leniency because why???? Thanks a lot author, you captured the complete imbecile crowd quite admirably. Pure shit! Now I'm convinced most of the readers here are fucking sad cubicle dwelling fat ugly losers that will cheer anything that has a woman eat it, regardless of how vacuous and schlerotic it is.No wonder Republicans keep winning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
After reading PISTOLPACKIN'S comments and opinions

in such an inarticulate structrue I think we all can realize who the real MORON is. He has such a high opinion of himself that we should all grovel at His Imperial Majesties feet. WHAT FUCKIN DRIVEL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
radk

can you send some water to pete, maybe he'll pass out and hit a tree *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hates fags but...

loves blowing homeless guys in the alley, strange indeed.... mosey over to ---> Gay Male bucko

Sid0604Sid0604almost 12 years ago
Thanks

Hey...it's a good story. I enjoyed reading it.

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
What A Great Short Story.

Short, but complete. I didn't feel like I was reading an unfinished story. I enjoyed the hell out this story and gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ped0

stay 300 yds away from the school you nonce!

greowulfgreowulfalmost 12 years ago
I have no complaints

It was a flash BTB story. It accomplished what the author (presumably) intended: a gut reaction with no back story, character development, or rising conflict. Frankly, it's better than most postings in this category of late. I would have expected fewer usage errors in such a short story, but it was an okay bway to kill 20 minutes.

Cheers,

Wulf

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Anonymous- what's inarticulate about my comment?....Do you even know what articulation means douchebag?

...and of course I seem to you like I have a high opinion of myself- I have to co-exist with banal morons like you. If I could I'd kill 90% of you cubicle dwelling planet destroying vermin. Have fun fucking your fat ugly wife, if you have one.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Anonymous- what's inarticulate about my comment?....Do you even know what articulation means douchebag?

...and of course I seem to you like I have a high opinion of myself- I have to co-exist with banal morons like you. If I could I'd kill 90% of you cubicle dwelling planet destroying vermin. Have fun fucking your fat ugly wife, if you have one.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Oh yeah...

...so sorry you were miffed because I pointed out you like crap. Bon appetite'.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 12 years ago
loved it

That was a good story about a bad cunt getting hers. I thought at first he would fake sleep to catch.them in the act. Then I thought a nice car wreck, only if he took her car, but adding poisons and using ipecac was genius.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 12 years ago
Revenge

Revenge and/or vindication ... Good to have some to counterbalance the wannabe sissyboy cucks.. I needed this to act as an antacid to pual pines dribble about his pathetic existence as a former man.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago

5 stars all the way for me. I guess this is what people call a "Passive"/ "Aggressive" attack. I'm still not why the wife thought she was doing the right thing and would get away with drugging the one she claimed to love, but the cheating wives and husbands do some strange and wierd things while cheating and disrespecting their partners. Thanks for the story I hope you continue to write more stories.

TheEndBeginsTheEndBeginsalmost 12 years ago

Loved it, an original twist on an old idea. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pistolpackinpete is a joke.

He recently claimed that he taught comp. lit. We only need to read his posts to know he doesn't have the intelligence to teach someone to use a ballpoint pen.

He doesn't even know the difference between a liberal and a conservative. He just thinks that Democrats are liberals and Republicans are conservatives.

He said in another post that Romney was a conservative.

Talk about not knowing anything.

That's like saying Rush Limbaugh is a liberal.

The Republicans haven't had a candidate very far right of Center since Reagan.

Pete I was wondering if your other handle is spelled DWornack.

The intelligence level is the same.

The only difference is that DWorknob only posted his stupidity once per story.

You are actually more like Harry who just keeps going and going and going...

Now that I look at it, he writes like just like the drunk Harry does. You know that same elegant articulate manner.

ParPlus10ParPlus10almost 12 years ago
Don't usually like flash stories.

They often leave you confused and unsatisfied with lack of substance.

This one was a good story and just missed being a really good story.

You can't judge it against longer stories. It has to be take for what it is.

It certainly doesn't warrant an attack by the Great Unwashed.

While this was well worth the read, I agree with one poster that the end felt too rushed.

As for the setup and lack of background of the cheaters, I guess that could be a complaint for those who need every little thing spelled out for them.

But I thought it was fine.

Good story and thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
PISTOL????PACKIN

Of course I understand the english language. I understand psychology too....If someone has to demean others to feel good about himself that person is insecure, irrational and a potential threat to himself and (not usually) others. So in language and style you may have a chance of understanding you reveal that the only pistol you could be packin is on your hip and an ugly wife must have yours beat by a country mile. Thanks for the fun.

WILLACWILLACalmost 12 years ago
Nice flash story.

Right to the point and easily read. Keep on writing. 5'

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
Looks like he found out just in the nick of time.

Nice flash story. Looking forward to your next one. Thank You.

karan9876karan9876almost 12 years ago
loved it but wish he was more severe

Loved the story. Gave it a 5 star rating. I just wish he was more severe with her. Maybe there can be a part two in which she comes out of jail and he gets a bigger revenge... that would be nice.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A nice complete short story

A well thought out tightly written revenge story.

Smooth flowing and quick paced.

Thanks for the good read.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Nice, short and to the point.

I really would have liked a chapter 2 though. Would have been interesting what happens when he tells his wife that he knew and set them up.

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Lol..lot of fun.

It would have been better if she would have realized, because of what he said, that he's the one who did it. So much fun.

karan9876karan9876almost 12 years ago
Chapter 2 is a must.

Excellent. Gave it a 5 star rating. Chapter 2 is a must. So much potential for it, wife's version when she realises husband set her up. He can then have a confrontation with her when she is released. He pretends to forgive her but screws her more and gets even in the right way. So many possibilities. Think about it. Do write a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ditto on Chapter 2

Karan9876 said it best. Please write a chapter 2.

5 stars. Good story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
What a Loving Wife

Her and her lover poison the husband so they could fuck in front of him. They should both die in prison.

HA

JusttooldJusttooldabout 11 years ago
good

A neat little short story. Cheating wife and a bit of well thought out revenge. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Chapter 2 pleas

Greatness

kakashi524kakashi524about 11 years ago
One of the greats.

5 stars no question.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Revenge can be sweet.

Even if you spend a little time in the hospital. I assume he got everything in the divorce since the wife did have a felony conviction and was in jail. And why waste time on Bob? He got divorced and lost everything. Why risk going to jail just to send him to the hospital? Enjoy your life and move on.

Headshrinker13Headshrinker13about 11 years ago
Kudos

Anyone who can work syrup of ipecac into a Loving Wives story deserves five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DAMN GOOD

This was a GREAT story the first time it just gets better every time i read it[10 now}

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent!

2nd time I read this one and really really enjoyed it both times.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
It's Good He Found Out

So he could get justice on the cheating whore and her asshole lover. Should have more time in prison though. Oh well.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Enjoyable!

I liked reading it. Hope you will do more like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Now that's

B E T T E R......bill

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
H 2 O OR HOH

both the same but O the taste. TK U MLJ LV NV

VickieTernVickieTernover 10 years ago
Three to Five

years in prison sounds about right for mere bald adultery enabled by harmless sleeping pills, doesn't it? He couldn't set things up so the social disgrace endured by the conspirators at that cookout served? Or so they ended up similarly spewing, but into each other's faces or private parts? I grant, brazen and remorseless infidelity -- as in this case -- deserves to be punished, but as betrayal (and clownish depravity), not by people being framed to be punished by criminal law. Sorry, I respect criminal law as essential for restraining criminals, and don't like to see it misused by resentful betrayed husbands! He played games with it. He should have played games with THEM (his bitch-wife and her lover) . Me, I'd hand that couple their asses. Lace their food for a lifetime with syrup of ipecac, at the very least. Or arrange things so they wonder why they never seem to feel fully awake. Not that hard. This is fiction, after all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
shame on you Vicki

The police scientist thought it was a potentially lethal combination....not as you mistakenly called, harmless sleeping pills. I'm a little surprised to see you're still on your first husband. I guess he's serving his time in hell here on earth,

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Fun read

What webs we weave. Great short enjoyable and fun.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 10 years ago
Poetic License I Suppose

First, to address some other comments, there is no such thing as a harmless sleep agent. There is no telling how such a drug could affect any given person.

That being said, he upped the ante by doctoring the mixture to make it more deadly. Without that, attempted murder would have never been considered, so perhaps the revenge was just a bit over the top.

What required the poetic license was ignoring the fact that in a real situation, the contents of his stomach would have been tested and found to not contain anything from the bottle. This would have shown the police that the situation was a bit more complex and he probably would have ended up with no revenge at all.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

This was a very fun read that I give five stars. Could have been developed into something more extensive.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Nice - simple - right

They got it just the way they should have -

Maybe she will learn to value vanilla - in all it's glory rofl

At least she should learn to discuss trying strawberry or chocolate with hubby next time if there is a next hubby

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I wish this would really happen

but I am afraid that reality does not permit the innocent to prevail.

it is way too convenient to have the victim discover the means and method of his own demise. And, just happen to be at the door to overhear the conspirators plotting.

Miraculously he is able to discern the odd flavours in his water, thereby saving his own life and pointing to the guilty parties.

oh myyyy

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
A CONNESEUR OF THE AQUA PRIMA

that and a lucky snoop filled to the brim, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Risks

Extemporaneous plans 'gang aft agley!' This plan depends on the contents of the stomach pumping promptly being tossed. But the police would probably have informed the ER that deliberate poisoning was under consideration. It would not take much residual tummy liquid to determine that the rat poison and foxglove were absent, but that syrup of ipecac WAS present. Then they go to the pharmacies in the area and see the video of Hubby buying that! They also search the couple's premises and find the rat poison and foxglove. Thus, it could have been Sweetie (maybe with BF assistance) or Hubby. But, only Hubby's fingerprints are likely to be on the sack or bottle. Busted!

Liked it anyway!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I am sure that I read this once before, I don't know if I made a comment then.

Here is my comment now, radk. Hell of a story, it worked out just perfectly. Too bad he didn't get some money out of the deal, too. A great way to get rid of a cheating wife.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
harmless ?

Saying that the "sleeping pills" were "harmless" is either a mistake or a deliberate lie.

Every sleeping pill that is of real effectiveness has clear warnings to not operate a motor vehicle after taking them.

That the two of them allowed him to drive away after dosing him without his awareness shows a callous disregard for his safety and the safety of any other on the road at the time.

On top of that there is the point that this was not described in the story as a "sleeping pill" but was more likely some sort of date rape drug.

The boyfriend bought whatever it was under the table, and neither he or the wife actually knew what it was or how the husband would react to it.

People that condone poisoning/drugging a husband just so that the wife can get a little strange cock really have no moral high ground to complain about anything the husband does.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
OMG!!!!

OMG fantastic!!!!! Superb revenge story!

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
great story

the only thing is. why was everyone staring at him after his wife gave him the bottle. was everyone in on it. or was it something else.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
ok my bad went back and reread it .

it was just his wife that was looking at him funny.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 9 years ago
@viki

Just fyi but sleeping pills can be very very dangerous. People are alergic to them as well as possible overdose. Also as was stated he bought it from somebody. Rohypnoll can in very small quantities be a date rape drug or just one to two mg over can be lethal. So he may have gilded the lily a bit but still he was right to get back at both of them. Then again as said rhis is fiction. At the least the er would have sent his stomach contents to pathology for determination of what was in there on the off chance that they may have to administer medication or antitoxin.

For all that was a great story

Peace

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
lenient?

Why the fuck would you ask for leniency? Maximum sentence please. Fry the fucking bitch.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
You Know

The perpetrators, or cheating assholes, call them what you may, got what they deserved. I guess the leniency was asked for because our disrespected husband set everything in motion. However, there could have been a bad chemical reaction and they did attempt to poison him so that deserved the time in prison. Stupid fucking cheaters.

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
Leniency?

They premeditatedly tried to MURDER him! Strychnine and Foxglove are not sleeping agents, the are straight-up poison! It must have given him brain damage, because only a retard would ask for leniency for 2 people that literally tried to murder him!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
@ krosis666 and others

They did not put all the poisons in the water.

They put something in to make him pass out.

He put the poisons in after they gave it to him so that he could frame them for an even more serious crime.

Push it from minor felony or misdemeanor to major felony.

He did this to game the divorce system.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WATER===THE STAFF OF LIFE

in the old days no one sold it, now it is a commodity. TK U MLJ LV NV

gara5289gara5289almost 9 years ago

It's not even about frying the bitch. They committed attempted murder even if they were to stupid to do what they wanted properly. That kind of person, who has no qualms about dosing someone with drugs and nearly killed someone should be locked up for the crime they did. Leniency is just asking for her to do that to someone else.

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
@TwOCrOws

Upon re-reading, (as I am wont to do, now and then. I can never seem to remember what stories I have and haven't read!), I see that you are right! HE added the extra 'ingredients' himself, in the garage! That's what I get for commenting before fully digesting the facts!

It begs the question though, what was HE doing with Strichnine in his garage?

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
Never mind

I just realized that I have Strichnine in my own garage! Pesky rats!

One other thing though. "...attempted murder, and you can't get any more serious than that!" How about actual murder?

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 8 years ago
I loved this!

The last line is worth 5 stars alone, although I gave the entire story 5*.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Oddly enough, what the doctor said should have made him WILLING to stick with attempted murder...

We already know HE added the rat poison and foxglove (his own "couple of ingredients") which means Bob and "loving wife" only did the sleeping pills...

Now the problem arises in that the doctor said (in regards to the additions), "All three were in high enough doses to have caused your seizure..." And not only did his wife and Bob add the drugs to ONE bottle, but to MORE than one. He could easily have OD'd on just the sleeping pills.

The doctor's finish to that sentence - "...and if you hadn't been brought here when you were then you would probably have died within a few minutes.", COULD have just been referring to after taking ALL three ingredients in their doses... That's comforting - your wife only risked a seizure for you, maybe not your life at that point...

But add to that, for me, wife was lead to believe he'd already drank ONE full spiked bottle and had with him a second... and she didn't do everything she could to have him NOT drive...? Her little "drug hubby so I can fuck you next to him" could easily have become "drug hubby so I can fuck you next to him in his hospital bed or on his grave or after the funerals of anybody he might have killed when he finally passed out while driving..."

Sounds like "Depraved Indifference to Life" to me...

Defined legally, "To constitute depraved indifference, the defendant's conduct must be 'so wanton, so deficient in a moral sense of concern, so lacking in regard for the life or lives of others, and so blameworthy as to warrant the same criminal liability as that which the law imposes upon a person who intentionally causes a crime. Depraved Indifference focuses on the risk created by the defendant's conduct, not the injuries actually resulting. "

Even if HE hadn't added to the mix, and even if he had no medical risk from being drugged, and even if drugging someone else wasn't against the law, SHE chanced murder charges JUST by letting him drive.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

A five star flash tale.

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
what a twisted mind ....

Great idea for a story and what a revenge.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 8 years ago
Nice Revenge

THEY WERE GOING TO FUCK IN HIS BED, RIGHT NEXT TO HIM... SO WHY THE FUCK DID HE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK? < Anon if you read the Same story. the husband Doctored the Water on the way to get More Beer and Drank Ipecac. So in the End they both got what they Deserved No 50/50 or Support just a Stay at the State's Expense. and Embarrassed.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Very good story

It's a real Bitch when one gets caught in the tangled Web they wove for another .

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Another reading

A fun one, for sure! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
BULLSHIT

They could have killed him with that poison and he wants to be lenient? What a load of bullshit. And they would have killed him just so they could have sex? In the real world given those circumstances the book would have been thrown. 20 years for premeditated attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, aggravated assault and a host of other drug charges. They might have gotten life and they would have deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hilarious...

The commenter below that obviously didn't read the story before getting his manufactured outrage face on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
His slut wife tried to drug him

And cuckolded him in his home. But his going to do violence to the guy owed him nothing while letting the woman who promised to love honor and cherish him walk away. Pretty fucked up thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm,

If ever there was a need to BTB, a couple years ain't enough for her!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous