All Comments on 'His Fuck Pig'

by NYCbbwSUB

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 12 years ago
surprised

I am surprised there are no comments on your story. I liked it. It was short and to the point but I am guessing that is how the session felt. Nothing wrong with short stories and they could lead to more. I'm not sure if this is based in reality, but if so, I envy Him.

3 stars....

SIHUNGSTUDSIHUNGSTUDalmost 12 years ago
Story Is Hot

Youre story is really hot and turned me on. I love how you just Took all he gave and wanted more.

If you're really in NY, I'm in Brooklyn. I'd love to re-enact or improve on this story.

subwhore60subwhore60over 11 years ago

gawd, I am soaking my panties reading ur stories - thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fairly Tame

He should have made her clean her ass in front of him eating/drinking his cum as it dripped into her hand, wiping it with her bra. Then made her suck his shitty cock clean washed down with his piss.

TX_CoupleTX_Coupleover 2 years ago

Pretty good story. The guy dropped his pants, but other than that nobody seems to have undressed at all.

A little more detail on that sort of thing would make a hot story even hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well to be honest in reality it was a bit more colorful she didn’t mention it was dusky yellow room in a boutique hotel either. The cloths coming off was literally the last thing ( more of an obstacle) if I recall correctly.

She must have forgotten the Ass to mouth that wound up down her slutty trap!!!

Mathew

Still in fla...

We chatted after this encounter but then it ran its LD course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story line, but definitely leaving me for more. Collared. Restrained. Butt plug. Gag. Only removed if fucking mouth or ass. So many ideas….my fantasies. Someday hoping it will happen….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous