All Comments on 'Double or Nothing Ch. 07'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please keep them cuming...

I absolutely love this series. i have jerked off and cum really hard on every storie. please keep them coming I cant wait for the first sex between these two.

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

And another nod to PaulSandarac for the best strip poker stories ever. Read them!

B

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearalmost 12 years ago

Amazing as always! Touching on a little lesbian action is HOT and well written. The sentence where Emily lets you know that Jordan is cumming inside her is smok'in to say the least. Well done Brandie, these get better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love your stories

I must admit that I was a little disappointed that you and Emily did not masturbate together after playing strip poker. Perhaps that will come in a later chapter. You have no idea how much I wish I was Brad. I think I'm falling a little bit in love (or at least lust) with you.

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Oh, Anonymous

I have such a big smile right now. :)

Unfortunately, for your desire to see me and Emily masturbate, you are going to have to learn that I am a tease. But part of the next chapter has already been written, and, who knows?

Thank you!

B

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
great story

you sure know how to tease me and because of my dom personality I never enjoyed being teased but you make me hot keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loving your stories

thank you for drawing us close to you. your tale is captivating in it's simplicity and the heat you have generated is clearly a result of your own inner fire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thrill

Does it thrill you Brandie that so many men are shooting their spunk all over themselves whilst reading your excellent series of stories. Do they have the same effect on you as you are writing them.I wonder how often you have to stop to take care of your hot pussy?

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
You guys are so sweet

Yes, as I suppose you can tell, I do have a thing for the penis and all of its uses. So yes, not only do I get to imagine and write a story with one that comes in various places, I am even more tickled knowing that readers are similarly enjoying themselves :)

Chapter 8, which essentially wrote itself against my will, is awaiting approval from the Powers That Be.

B

RaySunRaySunover 11 years ago
OHHHHH YEAHHHHH!

Right on schedule.

It HAD to happen, the Girl on Girl, I mean. Heh Heh Heh!

We wanted it. We NEEDED it. Okay, so I did anyway.

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
A surprise

Another nice shift in plot development. Very cool. The exploration between the young ladies didn't surprise me, but the interaction among the three of them at the end did -- unless it was just a dream! You've done a marvelous job of moving this story forward, keeping the reader interested and involved. And what more is there to expect from good writing? I'm emotionally involved. And aroused!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous