All Comments on 'Ex Gets Revenge'

by shocktop82

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jbilovejbilovealmost 12 years ago
I like

Great story and I hope you will continue with this and others like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Quick question

Why call it "Ex Gets Revenge"? There doesn't seem to be a revenge feel to the story, just a surprise/shock...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yeah not a revenge story

After 2 years of being Fuck Buddies, there is no indication why your Ex would want revenge.There is no indication that she is setting you up for blackmail. There is no indication that you're damaged in any way by it. You should have called it, "0 to Bi in 60 Seconds," since you accepted it without any real protest.

Hopefully she will start whoring you out in the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

Jerked off to this multiple times! Would love to take part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bullshit.

First. Put this crap in Gay Male where it belongs. Second, the minute he puts his dick in your mouth bite it off. I guarantee you the Police and Rescue Squad will be there fast or lover boy will bleed out. End of stupid story. PS - never continue.

WeyrcubWeyrcubalmost 9 years ago
Shame it's incomplete

Well written and hot as hell. Title is a bit of a misnomer - no revenge to be seen. Hope the author has continued writing - very promising start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I guess we're both sluts!!!

My girlfriend is very kinky. She often ties me up and sits on my face or rides my cock. One night she tied me up and and was sucking my cock and another guy comes in. She got in the doggie style above my face and he shoved his big 9 inch cock inside her.he fucked her for about 30 minutes and said he was gonna cum. She squeezed my balls hard and when I opened my mouth he stuck that monster inside and shot a huge load down my throat. I had no choice but to swallow. Then a raccoon came in and chewed off 3 of my toes. Hope to do it again very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unfinished garbage.

But he had a surprise for his ex. He had picked up a couple of std's and was due to start treatment NEXT week. Hope she and lover boy enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You go boy!!!!

I've been fucking my neighbor for about 3 years now. I'm 41, she's 23. She recently began dating a guy who is 21yo. She brought him over to my house one evening and introduced him to me. We drank a couple of beers and smoked a joint. Then out of nowhere she told him that me and her were fuck buddies. She told him she wanted to continue to date him but that she was going to keep fucking me. She asked him if he could deal with that and he reluctantly agreed. She then got on her knees in front of me and began pulling down my shorts. By this time my cock was rock hard. I'm 8 inches and VERY thick. She took me in her mouth and started sucking as he sat speechless. After a few minutes she instructed him to come kneel beside her, kissed him and that to prove he was ok with this she wanted him to suck my cock. After some convincing she guided his head down on my cock and he began sucking. I have to admit the situation had me horny as hell. She began guiding his head up and down and deeper on my throbbing meat. After about 5 minutes I began to shoot my load in his mouth and down his throat. I've never cum so much in my life. She placed her hand over his mouth and made him swallow. After she had him lick and suck me clean he told him that his ass was next. We'll see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice story. I would really enjoy such an encounter with my bride and a BBC of her choice. After swallowing his cum I would love to see him enjoy my brides pussy anyway he chooses to. I would clean them both up afterwards. All I ask is for videos and pictures for the thre of us. A+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous