All Comments on 'Fucking My Boyfriend's Father'

by bookslut3

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I liked it: 5*****

Thanks for writing--good first effort..

tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Need to proof read it!

Liked it very much but worth reading through as several silly errors such as 'grabbed him hips'.

starovastarovaalmost 12 years ago
too easy.

Apart from the grammatical errors, I thought it might have been a better read if she was tricked or blackmailed into sex with Tom's father rather than just getting turned on by the 'wrong' man within minutes of meeting him.

An editor would have improved this effort, (eg. I could the blood rushing to my face) but I think with more attention to these details this would have been a good story.

bookslut3bookslut3almost 12 years agoAuthor
thank you.

For the feedback.

As far as her being easy.... That was the point. I wrote this for an ex who had a fantasy of his girlfriends having sex with both father and brother. It was just a quick fun slutty story.

As for the errors, I do apologize. I had a friend edit it for me and didn't think to re read it after. He apparently missed some. If I figure out how to edit a story once posted, I will.

I have a few stories coming in the next few days so please keep the feedback coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
and what's wrong with "being easy"?

every woman on earth is "easy", it's just a matter of whether or not she's "easy" with YOU.

great stroker, Bookslut :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice Reminder

In high school I fucked all my boyfriends' fathers. I liked the way they came on to me, the way they touched and teased me. And I liked the feel of a mature cock inside.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It is OK to be easy!

I think the girl knew what she wanted to do. She wanted the boyfriend's father. She actually needed him. She wanted it as much as he did. Both were happy it had happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fun story

Many younger women are attracted to older men. Sometimes they tease and get more than they bargained for.

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
father knows best

loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
READ SHOGUY

good 1st start....great topic...young teen-older -confident man---well huge--perfect combination!.....you should read the writer Shoguy---those stories of older men -well indowed are the best on this site....she gets into stockings and heels a lot too..you should read her for tips...kool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

I enjoyed it very much. Good story line, and enough details to make it hot. (might want to do your own editing) Please keep writing. I'll be waiting.

horneyfox69horneyfox69over 10 years ago

Great story, waiting for more

Naughtydad469Naughtydad469almost 9 years ago
5 stars!

Great first effort! Please continue this story!

eroticstephanieeroticstephaniealmost 9 years ago
so hot!

I wish someone would take me like that. It was such a turn-on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
J

Ohh am cumin ryt nw

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oooow soo hot am horny right now

too hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Do u wanna be my father-in-law?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

mm

Fuck yes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous