All Comments on 'The Letters'

by KJLarson

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 12 years ago
That should be the end

Cut her loose. If you both screwing around it's time to quit and go your separate ways.If she wanted to preserve the marriage she has a funny way of showing it. She let this guy rape her twice. Guess she was horney?

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
If this is the way she figures to SAVE her marriage...

She is as stupid as she is weak. If she can't get her legs closed better than that because she's angree, what would a husband think every time his wife was angree with him, of course, that she is out fucking around on him. NO THANKS.

Marriage over!

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Does nothing for me

I don't know what brought about the separation, I don't know about the husband or wife (except that he initiated it, she didn't want it, they agreed to start counselling, and he (maybe?) was/did date another woman while they were separated). Given the lack of information and character development, it is difficult to know if I should feel aggreived for the husband or not. It is difficult to determine how I feel about the wife. I actually kind of feel sorry for her, as the event was coercive (if not outright rape). The wife might be a nice woman, an emotionally distraught one, a confused/lost soul, or she might be a first class bitch. I just cannot form an opinion. The sharing of this information seems like a good way to nail the coffin shut on the marriage, in any event.

Decently written, but unsexy to me, and, without more about the underlying relationship, it carried little emotional impact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great start ... now for the rest of the story?

This is a good prelude ... well constructed and kept my attention ... you presented her side ... and have left open his.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago

Writer, if this is your 'story' or even if it is just your fictional 'fantasy' story, why are these characters married? The wife spent all night getting fucked by someone else and the husbands character seemed to be out fucking "Debra", so what is the point of this couple fictional or not being married? unless of course they both want an 'open' marriage.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Truly not the way to get back together!

After receiving this letter I do not see how you could reply or read a new letter.

It is broken forever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i expect part 2 the husbands side.

how is she a slut if after 15 years of marriage he seperates from her and she is expected to be cellabit. she is now free thanks to her husband seperation. it seems some readers have a one sided opinion of what is right or not from there sick male point of view. you guys would do well in a country like iran,or saudi arabia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
absolutly perfect

way to save a marriage. have you an IQ under 4 ? all so erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I assume this is the end of any relationship between the two

he now knows for sure she is round heeled slut and has her latter to use in the divorce. Good ending to a poor marriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'llpass on the rest of whatever follows this.

the woman he's separated from is dumber than dogshit if she believes her man will ever trust her again after this.

stick a fork in this couple, they're done.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Get The Lawyers

Stick in the fork, this marriage is done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Most stories designed as a series have a purpose...

but this story has none that I can see. We are told that they are legally separated. We do not know why and what events led up to the separation. Now we have a letter which does not talk about them as a couple or even her feelings about the marriage. Instead we get a tale about the wife having a one night stand with a total stranger. I do not get how this exchange helps the marriage. A separation does not mean that the marriage vows are suspended and you can fuck who you want during this period. It sounds like both husband and wife are stupid and bent on self destruction. How having unprotected sex with a stranger who uses her like a whore can get back at the husband is a mystery to me. How shallow is the words "I am sorry."

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
WELCOME TO THE LW PARTY

Lile your writing. Could we have another?

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
I have withdrawn the petition for divorce after reading your letter

I know Kelly and I must tell you to be gentle with him as he is going through a bit of a difficult time as he recently learned his wife was cheating on him when he was diagnosed with syphilis, gonorrhea and AIDS. Signed, your soon to be grieving widower husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
VOTED ... A '1'

BECAUSE THE3RE WAS NOWTHING IN BIO OR FAVORITES

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
3 stars

Just for putting it out there. But to leave the story un-finished it makes No Sense.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Read Hubby's preface!

This was her FIRST letter to Hubby. He got more letters, so he must have answered this one! If the male reader can avoid knee-jerk reflex BTB response, her letter is poignant. She went on the double date without enthusiasm, she had orgasms during the sex, but felt humiliation and self-disgust. Her body responded but her mind was detached and unhappy, wishing that her partner was her Hubby. She is VERY unlikely to associate with Kelly ever again, and her demeanor seems to have convinced him that attempts to follow-up would be futile, and even if they did happen, would be unsatisfying! This is a love letter to her estranged husband! The fact that it was not their last communication hints that Hubby MAY have actually read it that way!

No, I am NOT an obligate romantic, but I do not read this as her bragging, or trying to make him jealous, or even just to see her in a light (desirable sexual being) he had overlooked for too long. I read this as her telling Hubby that she misses him! An odd way to do that? You bet your sweet ass! Did it work? Maybe!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHY DOES SORROW FOLLOW THE DEEDS

and then speak out to remove any doubt. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago

Interesting premise. To bad it has not continued. I really think this needs to be judged as part of a larger work. As a stand alone letter, it is lacking.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
hubby was playing why shouldn't she???

The story is about a distraught separated woman out with friends while in total realization of her husband's encounter with another woman. It was described very well and had some emotion but was too non description of the whole marriage and what led to the separation. Cindy which was supposed to be a friend should've been more into was happening with her friend especially knowing her state. The story had to many questions to understand what and why this was happening. People men and women alike can act in a manner they are not usually accustomed while under extremely harsh emotional pressure, which would be quite natural in a separation and knowledge of her husband. Kelly took full advantage and Cindy was completely derelict in her loyalty in not protecting her friend. A gentleman doesn't take advantage of a lady experiencing trama. Kelly is a weasel and a low life. Cindy is a creep. The characters that are well described are despicable. Otherwise we don't know what's going on other than a distressed woman being used as a Fu++ toy.The sex is well described beyond that there's no story.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
I don't get it...

It seems every story I read lately never has an ending...

It sure would be nice to know what the hell happened next...

This was nothing more than another waste of my time...

Next time, if you're not going to end it, please don't write it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

Well you had the start of a good story and just let it all go to hell with no ending !!! For that you get a "FUCK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well that puts paid to the divorce

As an opening chapter, this has possibilities. But as a stand alone story, it wasn't worth the time spent reading it. Just far too little information. Just one side of the marriage. We don't know what he's doing. Was he really with Debra? Did he really screw Debra? Was Debra a long term, short term or one night stand? Did they talk about dating others while they were in therapy? Are they living together or apart at that point? I could go on but there are so many questions that need to be answered I'm sure you get the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Lovely - the mix of emotions, pleasure, guilt, love and lust. Please keep writing stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Are you going to take her back?

You should because it was you that pushed her into that LOL

SigintSigintover 6 years ago
Look On The Bright Side

While you've pissed off your wife by cheating on her, the worst she's done is attempt to make you jealous by telling you a fictional story about being with another guy. How do you know? When she was, supposedly, outside, Kelly reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties. But when they were, supposedly, upstairs in a room together, he took off her pantyhose.

Take it as a compliment. Don't let her know you see through her devotion to you; the poor cuckoldress. Carrying a torch for her husband as you betray your vows.

You sly dog you.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Dumb

What a stupid whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
this was her first letter

She is very quick to start having sex after the separation but what is really bad is how she describes the sex in such detail in her first letter which is supposed to be about counseling understand why they separated and can they salvage the marriage. Hard to figure out what her seond letter would contain or his first assuming they send it at the same time. If the letters are a back and forth type response where she writes this then he responds we know this is the end as no way he would hang around. Rape or not she had sex for hours and loved it.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
No place to go except sewer already in gutter

No stars counseling over waste of time

johsunjohsunalmost 5 years ago
The. husband started the separation

If hubby was out getting his ashes hauled, the wife should too. But that Kelly guy was a dick. Wonder what his version of the story would be.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
my question would be

if he fucked the girl he was out with. If he didn't then your the asshole slut. If he did his a cheating bastard. Why the fuck would you want him then.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Bewildering

What an estranged wife hoped to achieve by sending this letter to a husband already questioning the future of their marriage is a mystery to me. There is nothing in this description of voluntary infidelity that would argue for remaining in the relationship. A women who could be so easily convinced to take part in a five hour fuckathon is not who most men want as their life partner.

Slutty can be sexy but this is just plain sad.

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
Wow, heart breaking

description of a woman with no self confidence allowing her self to be used like a cum dump.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

This woman has the character of a cum dump.

So it is no wonder why she got separated or divorced.

I think this wasn't the only fling or affair she had as this is just the first letter

Feel sorry for the husband reading the letters. At least, husband dumped a cum-dump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story leaves too many unanswered questions. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The intro from the husband should have confirmed or denied that he was on a date with Debra. Without that information, the letter is simply a confession and an unsubstantiated excuse for her behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't think this is what the therapist had in mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wtf was that?

xfac2021xfac2021over 1 year ago

What was the point of this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, is he going to give her a blow by blow letter of every action he engaged in too...?

For her to do what she did, she certainly isn't in a higher ground position about a divorce. Hell, since she did the things she did at the end, she can't even SEE high ground.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Learn how to end a story

kirei8kirei811 months ago

????? That's as nice as I can be!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Jen better pray that Rich was indeed fucking Debra because that is the only thing that might cause him willing to give you a second chance. And relax, you weren't a whore, they get paid, you were just a cheating slut and I bet your aren't on the Pill so you still have to worry about being preggo or having an STD.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

????

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Epilogue: It turned out Cindy, Mike and Kelly set her up. Her husband wasn't fucking anyone, he was remaining faithful even as he pondered their future. He ended up being grateful for the separation, and the letter as it showed him what a cheating skank slut his wife really was. Such a stupid bimbo not to find out if their story of him cheating on her was true. Clearly, she was a whore and always would be one. The divorce was final after a few months. Jennifer raged at Cindy, Mike and Kelly, who just laughed at her for being so stupid. Kelly did take her to a hotel and fuck her one more time with a couple of his buddies before he kicked her to the curb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous