All Comments on 'Her First Time with Another Man'

by Carole44

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
KeepOn Writing

Ignore the other two comments, I enjoyed this. Good first story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Your Story "Sounds" Real

Yeah, there's some stupid guys on here who read these type of stories, knowing they're going to give you negative reviews. The only reason I can fathom is that they've been left by their own wives for their own incompetence both personally and in the bedroom, and now they're just pissed... living shallow lives and hateful about their own mistakes.

I'm not even sure they read the story, but just go straight to comments and post something negative. They're lame. They have no confidence in themselves.

But I know the thrill of having my wife come home with a pussy full of another man's cum. We've been married 35 years this summer. Secure.

She loves to, in her words, "Clean her messy, just-fucked cunt" You should try that one. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why doesn't he just hire an escort who tell him what he wants to hear

Baffling ,a supposedly happy married man in long term marriage would be "excited" by someone else pleasuring his wife sexually. Naturally he turns out to be a young, handsome man (why he would be interested in a woman twice his age) with a "thick" cock, seems the lover always has to have a longer, thicker cock. Of course before the intercourse she had no idea about the size of his appendage. For any reasonable well adjusted husband this would what it is, cheating. Please don't insult our intelligence telling us the wife fucked a strangeer to "please her man" and if she did why is she said it would never be repeated. Lastly, I have never seen a woman who stood at or near 5' that was very attractive at all.

BordermanBordermanalmost 12 years ago
Liked it take it on.

Liked this so take it on and on please.

Carole44Carole44almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

To all who have read the story and to those who have voted and commented either public or private. Your views are taken on board if in the future we decide to have reason to add to this story.

C xx

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Whatever anonymous who doesn't like "spinners" is smoking should be....

...confiscated. That is the dumbest (and most untrue) statement I have heard in years. That is quite an accomplishment. The cutest girls on THIS planet are closer to to 5' than 6' .The rest I agree with.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A nicely written story

Well done on your first posting.

It is a well written story and a smooth flowing read.

I hope to see more of your work soon.

cupcakesparkycupcakesparkyover 11 years ago
try The Lifestyle

There are lots of men (and women) who are happy with an emotionally monogamous relationship, who appreciate the thrill of new and different lovers for themselves and their partners. It's not a weakness, but a strength, to be secure enough in your commitment to your spouse/lover that you can try out new things with others and not worry that it'll ruin the relationship.

Well done, but too short -- write more!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

Amazing,so hot,I so wish my wife would do this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Long Monogamouse Marraige & Experiencing a Different Man

This is the sensible thing to do in a long monogamous marriage, particularly when you marry a childhood boyfriend and have not known another cock. My husband is slim lightweight with matching genitals. My experiences with other men really opened my mind to the variety of man body shapes and I get as much pleasure from a larger thicker penis with more ejaculate, as I do from a new guys added or height or feeling him much heavier when laying on me.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I know for the insecure little dicked guys that are so scared of losing their wife that they have NO concept of the thrill of their wife bringing home sloppy seconds. For the couples that do this there is nothing hotter. I have always loved sharing my wife for over 50 yrs. Of course I'm on wife #5. LOL

wantstowatch19wantstowatch19over 1 year ago

Always wanted to experience this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You made me believe my dream can also come true, one day. Hope I don't have to wait long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ellen did it for me she. E came a beautiful whore and I licked the cum out . We were married real young so she never had another. That made it insanely exciting thinking about her with other cock. She of course didn’t want to do it at first and took a year or more of talkin and hot scenarios well she was out wit a gf and was late real late . Heard a strange car pull up . I was shaking could this be it was this guy whoever up in my wife’s beautiful married vagina?

Well when she walked in the door I could see all over face she got fucked good . She denied it but after digging she broke down and told me details of his large cock spurting gallons of cum in her omg I was spinning in another world so excited . So this was ll new to us but I knew I had to taste her. Pussy so I got on my knees and jammed my tounge way up in her tasting her new friends cock and cum . Then slid up in her and came in like 10!strokes in her velvety sloppy whore now mommy cunt So hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous