All Comments on 'Caleb Woke Up Ch. 06'

by McBacon

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

Please continue this amazing series, specially more with calebs mom and sis.

KhaymarKhaymarover 11 years ago
Her mouth was like a clown car.

Oh holy heck. I busted out laughing.

Saying prayers while stimulating her son. A little disturbing but kind of hot.

Give a lot of thought to getting someone to edit though. Even the best writers sometimes don't see errors because they are too close to the material.

The premise is great. Caleb starting to have his personality affected by the necklace is a good direction too. It can't all be sex without consequences.

Looking forward to the next installment.

McBaconMcBaconover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the feedback - Glad you liked the series.

I am working on getting an editor. Have had a couple of offers. Will start with one and see how it goes. Still plan to edit and re-post the earlier chapters once I work out the details.

I came up with the rough plot line for the first day really quickly. Stumbling on the second day a bit. Have some ideas, but there are some Point of View things I would like to try.

Also, waiting for my penis to get inspired/recover. I really do think it has the best ideas. I kind of wore him out working on the last couple of chapters.

agarenagarenover 11 years ago
another great chapter

superb writing, i cant wait for more!

the imagery of darcy getting him more and more excited while saying a prayer....very hot

and the thought of them getting caught, that gets the blood pumping too

cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb

Really enjoying this story. Would like to see story go to classroom setting as well as more family dynamics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No sharing

Lupine here, great great writing. the best Ive seen. can't wait to read more.

for the love of god, no sharing. I would like to see him own his mom and/or get rid of the dad.

McBaconMcBaconover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback. Keep it coming.

Always looking for ways to improve the story, and suggestions on direction. All suggestions will be considered, and some will be chosen.

There will be more family stuff. School will be incorporated somehow. Not sure what to do with dad yet. He is a loveable goof. I think he makes a good counterpoint to some of the other action. He's not an obstacle. Mom knows how to manage him.

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago

cant wait for the new chapters to roll off,

McBaconMcBaconover 11 years agoAuthor
chapter 7 is up. Put it in incest.

Sorry for any confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story more soon please and more of the preachers wife please.

McBaconMcBaconover 11 years agoAuthor
Hi

Submitted ch. 08. Takes a few days to post,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Wonderful Chapter

You really have a way of developing scenarios that work out, and make cense. I enjoyed his experience with his "Life Counselor", But his loving experiences with his mom were just superb, none better. Looking forward now to Caleb really putting it to Ming again, and to his sister Anna, and quite possibly to doing his Gram too. He should have an incredible body of experiences to enjoy, all the while giving his partners orgasms that knock them right out. Keep it coming!

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
second time around

I read so much I wind up rereading stories.but you did a good job with this one going to finish reading now thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Will Caleb want to handle his father and will the pendant make the father as horny for Caleb as all tyhe Girls are. And when will the Anal sex start with everyone and will the father penetrate the boy first or the other way round?

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 5 years ago
Eight Times A Day

is a good score if I didn't lose count, Must be the rosemary bacon lasagna which keeps our hero going. Obviously, I'm much too late for suggestions, but I really would like to see the series continue with relationship building at school counselors, faculty, students and all the conflicts among them, but most of all, I'm hoping Ming doesn't get left out of another chapter or two. Will he return to Mel, at least for a quickie, or will Mel come and get him? Any dude that can handle Eight Times A Day won't have any trouble sustaining 8-12 different hotties, as long as he spaces them out. Like any marathon, it's the pacing that's important.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A very yummy chapter

Very yummy indeed. Thank you!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

Okay, to the commented from 6yearsago...keep your tendencies to yourself, bub. If I wanted to read homosexual stuff, I would look at the tags for that...but it is not what I come here for.

Dad...the necklace will take care of him; cuckold...I dunno...but will be worked out, in the end...

As far as the "teasers", keep them coming...I like your ideas so far, nothing to add. We readers DO like being able to guide some, but YOU are the author...just Thank You for asking us!!

Five**5**Stars, for the whole series so far...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous