All Comments on 'What Are Friends For? Ch. 03'

by cherryontop1973

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
TOO SHORT!!!!

Ok, please don't make your chapters so short unless you post one every day.

Love this story. Hope she is not stupid, though.

keikei2keikei2over 11 years ago
too short

good story but the chapters are TOO SHORT

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 11 years ago
Short chapters

Well they are what they are but at the same time when you have people screaming your chapters are too short it's because they're just that good. Cant wait to see when or how Logan is going to make his reappearance.

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeanneover 11 years ago
Logan......!

He needs to be a man and talk with her should never have left her....stupid ego..... or he will loose her in the end.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 11 years ago
Yeah it was short

But I was glad to see another one so quickly behind the last one. And though short, it was definitely sweet. Hope more is on its way soon, and just one little thing, I don't know if you did it on purpose to show how naive she really is, but it's actually the Kama Sutra not Karma Sutra...although the Karma Sutra might be perfect for her. I mean it would have to be about all of the sexual positions that she deserves right? Just having a little fun with you, but seriously, great job ;-)

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 11 years ago
Wow

Great update thanks looking forward to the next!!

emj417emj417over 11 years ago

I look forward to each chapter--but please don't let her sleep with Lance who is just playing at being nice to get what he wants. The job already has a Teresa who's easy--don't need another one and it's out of our girl's character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So not good, she is going to use Lance and spit him out when she is done. Logan's dumb ass is going to be so jealous when he sees them together. Serves him right for being so dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What?

I noticed the Lance as a guinea pig thing too: "...she gave him her address and contemplated how she was going to move from sexual novice to sexual deviant using Lance as her muse and guinea pig." We haven't got enough of Lance's character yet to know if he is really a decent person or not, but regardless of that, using someone in the fashion Isa is intending to use him is completely and totally UNCOOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I liked the writing but I think she needed some type of closure with Logan. Maybe next chapter.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Please please continue

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I do not believe the author has any idea where this is going

I sure don't. Nor do I care after this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lance ,, or

logan ,, or both ... she needs the sex badly... continue please ..... and please don't ruin it with anal sex, her mouth and pussy are quite good enough.

aylissa_cumsaylissa_cumsover 8 years ago

I would love if you would please finish this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE MORE MORE PLEASE

This is an awesome story so I hope you will finish it soon. I have read it several times already. Poor Isa has no idea what is happening but Lance will not be able to get her to forget Logan. She and Logan has too much history. I'm just sitting and waiting. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous