All Comments on 'Quickie at the Bookstore'

by jimeb13

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good

Ive been to that store before as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sounds like fun

What's the name of the bookstore? I'd love to check it out.

DinosoreDinosoreover 11 years ago
hot!

that was a hot story, enjoyed my morning jack off to it, thx

tallone47tallone47over 11 years ago
Nice

Very hot love going to the book store with glory holes myself. Im a white bimale and I have sucked some big black cocks myself and they are yummy

jabenttjabenttover 11 years ago
More please.

That was hot. Now I want to head to the bookstore and do the same thing. Let us hear about your other experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ABS lover

Reading about sex in an ABS location hits home with me. Where else can a cock freak like me walk into a room full of hard cocks that are there for only one reason - to get cocks or to have their's satisfied. I've sucked thousands upon thousands of cocks and been fucked about the same amout, in ABS locations, of which there are 5 very good ones within a radius of 25 miles.

penisholderpenisholderabout 11 years ago

went to a bookstore and to the video booths . I saw an older gentalman who motioned me in . He had his cock out and pointed for me to suck his cock.. I dove on the chance I have never done this before and took him in my mouth .He came in my mouth and found I love the taste of cum .That started megoing to bathhouses and suck as may cocks as I have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

You do not have to choose. Just enjoy the sex. Does it really matter while its happening? You don't care so why try to classify yourself. Just let the good times roll! Unless you know the guy, never swallow the load. Never let him cum in your mouth. I let the guy cum, but only on me! I let the guys blowing me decide for themselves. Usually they let me cum in their mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cock sucker

I love sucking cock at the bookstore.Your story reminded me of the last time I sucked a cock through the glory hole,he came in minutes and was gone before I swallowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
gloryhole newby

My first time sucking a cock was in an ABS. He was in his 60s, I was in my 20s. Absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Abs cocksucker

Thanks for sharing this hot quickie bj experience. Probably a better time with that one awesome cock than a few average ones. I agree it sounds so much better that he didn't touch yours.

Brian70Brian70over 6 years ago
Hot

It's hot to suck on a big dark cock without getting anything in return. I'm the same, feeling it's my place to pleasure that big deserving cock and not his responsibility to take care of me.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot story

I love reading cocksucking story's. I'm not interested in reading about guys fucking but I know a lot of guys on here like that. I'm a cocksucker myself and love helping men out by sucking their cocks and swallowing their delicious cum. I don't need them to return the favor, I a m happy just getting to service them.

69stroker6969stroker69over 5 years ago
Love a hard cock

For me there's nothing like a cock to take in my mouth and down my throat. I love everything about sucking cock, the feel, the taste, the smell, it's hardness and yes receiving a nice full mouth full of cum. I'm addicted. I have never had enough. How ever many I suck I want more. Please share some more cock sucking stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't need any reciprocation. I'm a nasty, filthy cocksucker. I'm there to suck as many dicks as possible, get guy's nuts off, and take their load of sperm in my mouth and throat. I love anonymous sex with strangers. It turns me on more than any other sex. I love making eye contact with a guy in a bookstore. I like that feeling of knowing that in a few minutes, this guy is going to shoot his load of cum in my mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous