All Comments on 'Chris Hemsworth: Sex God'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
max43max43almost 12 years ago
Your Best Yet!

Very compelling and flowing story line. Excitingly funny too and the best writing you have done yet. And a bit of a surprise ending. Not leaving a telehone number was a nice twist and with Chris wanting to read more about this fantastic woman! Looking forward to more.

AquaprincessisnowqueenAquaprincessisnowqueenalmost 12 years ago
So worth it

This was beautiful and knowing that he's Aussie you most probably got his sense of humor right to ( trust me that's how most Aussie men would react) I loved every minute of reading this

Congrats angel your best yet

kissntell13kissntell13almost 12 years ago
Damn you!

You are evil for leaving it like that! ;) LOVED the story - fine writing, as usual. And it helped that Chris Hemsworth is totally my biggest crush right now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love the story and the subject!

LOVE the story - everything about it. Woudln't know about his cock or how well he fucks, but he IS a total sweetheart and just as sexy and tall in person as he seems on screen :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sequel please!!

Great story, well written and especially the characters talking; I could totally hear Chris's accent! Please write a follow up!

Lily103103Lily103103over 11 years ago
Wow!

There just aren't words. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

As a fan of Chris Hemsworth, this was freaking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fucking hot

oh God... you need to write more stories like these nowPLEASE:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No words!

My God you can write a good story! I have no words to describe how much I loved this one. Its is like every girls' dream. And boy, Chris is super sexy .He can use his hammer on me anytime! Keep up with your writing, you are very talented. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Omg amazing! I am such a huge fan of chris hemsworth and this story was the best fan fiction i have ever read! Please please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I just had to comment

AHHH!! This has been my ultimate fantasy. Im a huge fan of Chrus Hemsworth and your story was brilliant. Thanks a lot.

MNGurl88MNGurl88over 11 years ago
So much to love...

Who isn't a Chris Hemsworth fan? Or Jon Stewart fan, for that matter? (I wholeheartedly suggest you write a story about him!) All the sexy elements were there, including my favorite - the humor. You gotta love a character that can be as funny and natural and charismatic as Angel. The hilarious banter (and the fight or flight, perfect reaction!) is what really ties a story together. It's not just sexy fantasy - it's the whole package.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i should be asleep in bed right now, but i seriously could not stop reading

I love your writing. Chris is so hot, the story was delicious. This isn't the first of your stories that kept me up late, superb writing, you're a really captivating writer.

BarbaraBarbaraover 11 years ago
Great creative submission, missed via intent, sadly. Voted 5* stars, in retrospect, with reader's complements.

Deserving respect, of CFNM' "sisterhood" supporters, it must be agreed!

atenaiatenaiover 11 years ago
Holy Fuck, Angel!

By all things holy, this story is amazing! I love the scenario of embarrassment turned into flirting, and I relate so well to her inner confusion whether she should be pushy or not... The "average girl" theme gets me every time.

Well done!

PS- I second the suggestion that you do a Jon Stewart piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my wife

Wow. This story was really hot. Since the Thor movie my wife hasn't exactly been shy about her attraction to Hemsworth either. After reading this I'm kind of warming up to my wife's fantasy of him having sex with her. I think I would like for him to screw her.

LadyFalconLadyFalconabout 11 years ago
That is just wrong! LMBO

And that is why I love it. The ending is what I'm talking about.

I don't knormally read the celeb stories but I was working my way through your stories and I was intrigued enough by your other work that I had to read it. I haven't laughed so hard in awhile at something I've read. I was tickled by "your" inner musings and "your" actions. When the story started out with a segment on The Daily Show I was hooked.

This was very well done and delightful to read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh my god...

Yes, just yes. Chris Hemsworth is just so fucking sexy, and as soon as I saw this I just knew I had to read it. This is a fantastic fantasy/story, and I wish I could have that man in my bed too. xD He is just too sexy for words and my friend said once that she didn't like blondes or men with facial hair, but it was unbelievably hot on Chris Hemsworth. I just can't help but gush about the sexiness of that man. By the way, loved the Dr. Horrible reference!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really? This is more like the work of a 17 year old fangirl...

This whole schoolgirl fantasy made me laugh outloud. And what adult writer puts "nom nom nom" in a story? Even my 16 year old niece doesn't say that! Please go back to posting on Fanfiction.net, and not here. Maybe you can write a nice Black Veil Brides story or something.there. Not even remotely erotic.

atenaiatenaiover 10 years ago
Thanks, yet again...

Score another one for the sex god. I've commented before, probably public and private both, but I just wanted to say how amazing this story makes me feel. I've had earth-shattering orgasms just from reading it. I'd give you another five star vote if the site hadn't remembered the first one. I should also warn you that you may have inspired me to write my own celebrity fantasy/ies... though I think I'm a little too embarrassed just yet. If I do I fully expect I'll blame this story for putting me up to it a little more every time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely!

And you ended it at just the right place, with the right tone. Superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whew!

*fans self*

Will never see those Thor movies the same way again. ;D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

This was awesome!!! Left we wanting so much more! It was dorky, cute, and hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
brilliant

That was actually one of the best fantasy stories Ive read in a long time. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What the hell...

I just watched a CH movie and found myself actually blushing thanks to my soaked panties. All I could think about was your story and his beautiful hammer springing out of his pants! And it wasn't even an Avenger movie. I now focus on nothing but a quick snap/zip between us and his mouthwatering cock. My hands just itch to reach into the screen and set it free! By the way my hands aren't the only thing itching. In fact it's twitching! Thanks again for the story and one of the best visuals ever. Never stop writing.

Sabrina0990Sabrina0990over 8 years ago

That was one of the best stories hot and steamy. Just added you to favorites matter fact think you are the first. Whee!!! Now I'll have to check out what else you've done. Hope to read more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
spot on

if I didnt know better... lol! In truth he would enjoy most of this very much in that he actually is rather shy about such things. Would you be embarassed if it were revealed that he is the Christ or one of the archangels of God? Nothing should suprise anyone... I am saving this to read again and quite possibly share it with him as it really is ZZ Top and I feel aroused now... DELICIOVS SKILLS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
oh wow..

This was amazing to read. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Surprising

I've never enjoyed erotic stories about real people, but this was great. It was so realistic. I enjoyed Angel a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Woe

Super great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT

This was so HOT! I love Chris Hemsworth and this got me feeling real good today.

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12588 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...