All Comments on 'Madelyn Ch. 03'

by FaireSansa

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
KUDOS

Just finished reading all the chapters to this marvelous story.I love the the characters and the pace of the story. very intriguing and well written.Looking forward to the next chapter and finding out who Maggy is. Well done keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This story seems familiar.......have you submitted this before?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Read chapter 1

If you read chapter 1 the author does explain that this story was previously released.

Nicely done and looking forward to more chapters!

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
previous release

Given this is a previously released story, where is the previous version posted? I would like to read both versions.

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyalmost 12 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter. Im excited

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Interesting story

That mating happened awfully fast. I'm surprised that she didn't go into shock when he mated her in wolf form before the pack with no explanation or warning at all. She may have wanted him but she got far more than she expected! I want to know what comes next!

sammers2008sammers2008almost 12 years ago

Can't wait to see what happened

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And the what happened

Oh no, please don't leave us hanging. No fair. Looking foward to the rest.

FaireSansaFaireSansaabout 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4 is submitted

Hello everyone, please forgive my absence. It's been a while, I know, but a lot has happened in my personal life and a lot is coming as well. Even so, I've continued to work on this story as I can. I know my original intent was to have 12 chapters posted long before now, but in going through the story I came to the conclusion I did not have nearly enough content for that many chapters yet. I still don't! So, I've been condensing it into longer chapters, rewriting some of what hasn't been posted yet, and working on adding to what is written. Please have patience with me. This story will be completed, eventually. It may take me forever to do, but I promise you it will be completed. Hopefully the chaos that is my life today will settle soon and I'll be able to work on this more often than I have. Chapter 4 is submitted. I don't know exactly how soon it'll be posted, but please watch for it. Chapter 5 is nearly ready for posting. I'll post it as soon as it's ready. Enjoy.

shortydeeshortydeeabout 11 years ago
Looking Forward

To reading the next chapter. This is a wonderful story.

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 11 years ago

Oh my goodness.....this is so good!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous