All Comments on 'More Watersport Fun With Wife'

by zydrateaddict

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 12 years ago
Golden Moments

Your story was very compleeling for me to read. I love reading about "golden showers" and I only wish my wife would have agreed to let us foray ito a mutual pissing scene. I love hearing her piss too, as you do in your story. I have told her numerous times she need not wipe her hairy cunt after she pees, but to no avail.

This story was good although I have some questions about the short recapture time of your guy's cock being ready to fuck again and again as well as his wife needing to piss as often as she did.

But it is fine reading and perhaps you can a sequel.

HuneePotHuneePotalmost 12 years ago
VERY NICE!!

Sounds like you two had a fantastic time that night!! Can't wait to read/ hear more. I love "real life" experiences :)

bigothboybigothboyalmost 12 years ago
A Beautiful Story

I love this story so much- I think what is best is it puts really kinky, sexy, hot things in the context of a really sweet and loving relationship. And you managed to capture exactly what I enjoy so much about watersports- the feeling of closeness, submission and love :) Awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

I enjoyed reading this not so much because I am into pee-play, but because it reminded me that my ex-wife once asked me to pee on her, and to let her pee on me. Since I am always open to new sexual opportunities, I said sure, and we did it. It was exciting because of the newness, but for some reason we never did it again. Now I think I missed something. I guess I need to start looking for a willing partner! Thanks.

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago

the only thing better than writing a pee story is reading one! good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
that was great!!!!

That was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! love your stories so much and i want a girl like this!!!!!! as a matter of fact are you single???? would love to precipate in things like this!!!!!!!! any girls who like this kinda stuff PLEASE email me at sawyerhayes@gmail.com

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackover 11 years ago
Wow

What a great story and I really enjoyed reading it. If it is true, you are one lucky guy to have such an adventurous wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i loved this story because i have had a fantasy about pissing in a guys mouth but i am scared to share the fantasy with my husband because i am scared he will think i am a perv but this story gives me hope.

I typed above

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Piss enemas

My girl and I had been out at a club, shooting pool, throwing darts and having a few beers. We ended up back at my place and were soon in bed. She LOVES anal sex, which I have a passion for as well. I shot my load deep inside of her ass after some hard fucking and we both just collapsed on the bed, with my cock still deep inside of her. After a couple of minutes, I realized that I really needed to piss, but I hated the thought of pulling out of her ass. So I lifted myself off of her a bit, pinned her arms to the bed and told her to stay still. As I started pissing, she said "WHAT are you DOING?" I told her that I was pissing in her ass! She evidently loved it because she told me later that she had a huge orgasm. The next time that we got together, she asked me to do it to her again. Damn, I hate that she decided to get back with her husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot and fun

wow i enjoyed this story...i hope i get a wife like that..

Please do write more..bt try not to add 3rd charecter..its realy kinky between a husband and a wife..

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Like your other stories

This is a most interesting account of one of the kinkier forms of sexual expression.

Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
aww...

I wish I had someone to piss on and in me. I'd love to experience a hot stream of golden fluid directly on my clit, and deep within my pussy and arse... but alas, nobody I know wants anything to do with this delectable fetish. You're so lucky. So is your wife.

Damn, now I need to pee. One day I'll have someone to pee on...

-T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it

I also love to drink my wife's golden nectar,and I really enjoyed your story, you should write more of the same .

B_John_BirkB_John_Birkalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed reading your story

Just wanted to drop a comment about how much I enjoyed reading this story. I am new to Literotica, not sure why it took me so long to find it but it's a wonderful place that allows writers & readers of this unique form of literature. This story was a nice read for me. Thank you for sharing it and, please do, share more.

goldblokegoldblokealmost 11 years ago
Good stuff

Another really good account, including all the sorts of things I get up to with my wife as well! Well told and with lots of saucy detail. More please...

mrneil82mrneil82over 10 years ago
equal

I like that there's plenty of give and take not just a one sided guy gets pegged end of story. I also liked the peeing in her ass at the end, very hot. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!!!

Thank you so much for this story. It's really amazing. When I first began reading it, I was a bit skeptical about the watersports thing, but this really made me want to try it. You're a terrific author. Thanks again for opening up a whole new world to a curious young lady!

Pleasureman69Pleasureman69almost 8 years ago
Very Erotic

A wonderfully erotic submission and hopefully events that really did happen. Are you still here "addict", if so, would like to see you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Delicious

Absolutely awesome, all I can say is I wish that was me. Please keep the stories Cuming.

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 7 years ago
Don't know if you're still around...

But this was an excellent, nicely perverted story. The combination of anal and watersports is not all that common, and your angle of peeing in her shitter after coming in it was TOPS!

Thanks for writing it. I'd love to read more. I've read most of the few stories that you've posted so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh so sweet

I just loved this one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wet fun is the best fun !!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Gave a girl a hot piss enema on a golf course once at 4 in the morning and when I pulled out that piss shot out of her beautiful ass about 3 feet. It covered my thighs and balls and it was heavenly . If I’d have known that was going to gush like that I would’ve put my open mouth over that beautiful asshole and caught all of it . Next time .

AkpervertAkpervert2 months ago

I see in the comments I read this six years ago and loved it. I'm no closer to sexperiencing it than I was then...but still am dreaming about this entire story and the fun you describe. And still wishing it could be me.

You've described a perfect situation. I've cum to this single story at least a few times as I read and re-read each paragraph and sentence.

I would LOVE to have this happen to me. I'd make her (whoever it was) as happy as it would make me - for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous