All Comments on 'Mother and Daughter with the Doctor'

by hot_couple287

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 12 years ago
YOU ARE MAKING THE BUST LINE SEEM AS THOUGH IT TELLS ALL

Big tits are cool on a woman who can be subtle, but to say the bust line makes the woman is like saying a penis makes a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ok...

Ok, the dialogue is completely silly. First out of the drs mouth is ' slutty breasts" followd by calling her a pig? Story not bad but this stuff kills it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG! OMG! New Story!! So glad you're back writing!

I cum hardest with some of your stories! So easy to relate to on top of being humorous. They read like sitcoms exploring the feelings that come with raunchy dirty sex. I could practically smell their musky sex in the air..mmm, actually that was just my lil' kitty :P *hugs*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Hot hot hot you're a natural one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

The story line is silly, but being a woman, I loved the idea. My Mom went with me to my first Gyn visit. I felt weird with my Mom looking at my pussy and tits. I to already 36C and pubic hair. I got so turned on by the old doctor. When he completed my exam, I had soaked the table. Mom scolded me on the way home. I was smiling all the way home. More!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous