All Comments on 'Out Of The Mouths Of Drunks'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 12 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
in booze the lies come out

enjoyed this story very much as it shows action have reactions. Most cheaters don't think about their actions and how they affect others. Too all the cheaters grow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
In vino veritas

“in wine [there is the] truth"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pity that he died

Bill shoulld die !

Sandra goes to hell !!

2*

thebulletthebulletalmost 12 years ago
This will appeal to your target audience

an unhappy story about unhappy people.

Mostly it was unpleasant. Not bad writing, but not a great way to start the day, either.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Why do you Brits

Always kill off the hero and let Llow the bad guys to win?

adgeonadgeonalmost 12 years ago
Good read

Thanks and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

For fucks sake, you turned someone elses story into something where the bitches husband dies? The bitch should have died and he went on to have a happy life.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago

Technical quality: You could have used a few more contractions in your dialogue. I do the same thing and it reads slightly off. That was the thing I noticed the most, so good job.

Plot: Straightforward arc. Everything was set up well, even if a bit short

Emotive quality: This is where it started slipping and the flaw lies twixt the technical skill and the emotive quality. We were introduced to the husband Steve very briefly. So briefly that I barely cared about him, or frankly any of the characters. Since I never knew these people, there was little connection. It should have been longer.

Versimilitude: I can see this happening. I believed everything here so there was never a 'huh?' moment.

It's a sad tale but effective, if a bit short.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Reasonable flash story

Fairly well-written, but disappointing that Steve is portrayed as a weakling/wimp. Most 45 year old men won't die from the shock of learning about their wives' infidelities. Instead of anger, he just cries, suffers a breakdown, does not even seem to want a separation, then gives up the ghost and dies. Sorry about the stereotyping, "mate," but we seem to see a lot of weak male characters in stories written by UK authors. If this exemplifies England's current outlook, I doubt She would be able to win the Falklands War if it were to occur today. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

but I agree with Rephil, why does the husband have to die? *****

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Reasonable flash story

Fairly well-written, but disappointing that Steve is portrayed as a weakling/wimp. Most 45 year old men won't die from the shock of learning about their wives' infidelities. Instead of anger, he just cries, suffers a breakdown, does not even seem to want a separation, then gives up the ghost and dies. Sorry about the stereotyping, "mate," but we seem to see a lot of weak male characters in stories written by UK authors. If this exemplifies England's current outlook, I doubt She would be able to win the Falklands War if it were to occur today. Three stars.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago

Hmm...death by a broken heart? Possible I guess. As for the "real" story? I wonder why some people ever get married, this woman in this story and the woman in the "real" story are examples of people who should not be married. American or English it doesn't matter. Anyway, curious story.

looking4itlooking4italmost 12 years ago
Interesting

Disappointed in the outcome but only for the sake of the victim taking the brunt of the pain/punishment. But heck, that happens in real life.

I am most disappointed in the fact that there is a site available for cheaters to proudly proclaim their "victories"

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Interesting little flash story. I wonder if the Internet site where cheating wives brag to their fellow sluts is a sign of the serious degradation of society in general. I suppose that is a gross generalization, as the acts of a few do not reflect society as a whole, but the Internet certainly has exposed some of our seamier denizens.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
We live in a society

were there is little consequence to the actions of the populous. This story illustrates the extreme effect of cheating on a spouse. It even carried over into the commentary. Unfortunately realistic, had he survived she would have been rewarded by society through the laws of divorce. Or he would have kept her and the reward would have been even more immediate. Only his death brings out the completely ugly truth that is cheating. Moreover, the only recourse of moral society the ostracism of the cheater, and the sad truth is she'll bounce back she will rationalize her actions and go with her life. That is if the sleeping pills don't work. Depressing story I gave this ***** but would ask the author not to write a story like this again. Once is enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sad tale with no winners

The wife appears to be the star of the story can't really all her a heroine because of her heinous, cruel, selfish act. I personally don't think she should get a pass because she was drunk when she gave her outburst. The author tells us that a near similar outburst happened in real life and if liquor was involved still no reason for a pass. In the story the wife was lucid enough to not slur her words, express complete sentences and thoughts, brag about her behavior and add a severe mental insult to her own marriage directed at her hapless husband. I would bet that the sex with Bill was really not all that great but what was great was the wickedness of it, the reality of deceiving their spouses regularly, and the false pride of getting away with something so easily that so wrong in so many ways. The ending could be have been more decisive like the "pill bottle slipped from her grasp as life left her body, her body lieing in her marital bed."

Mousse9Mousse9almost 12 years ago

What a depressing story. I found it stretched my suspension of disbelief a lot. One, the drunk wife oh so happily spilling everything, and not even a single neuron firing in her brain, saying "uh oh, don't say that". She may be drunk, yes, but that doesn't make you say stuff you'd never say in the first place, and in SUCH a happy voice!

Two, the husband's reaction afterwards. Where is his anger? He instantly falls into depression, sobs his heart out, and when he and his cheating wife talk, he is oh so polite, and practically begging her to explain everything. He's a mildmannered milquetoast doormat.

And the wife? She doesn't think much of her husband, if at all. Here are some choice snippets:

"Oh, no, Steve! You are not a cuckold. Not really. I don't like to think of what I was doing was making you into a cuckold.

And you are not a wimp. I just needed something."

She doesn't like to think of it as cheating, and making him a cuckold. Wait, WHAT? Is this some kind of Clinton defense? I don't think it's cheating, so it's not?

"Steve, the affair with Bill has been going on for about six months, every Thursday. We never made love here or at Bill's place, for what it's worth. I wouldn't have felt right to do that to you.

So...she says making love.IE she loves Bill. It wouldn't have felt right at their houses? And the cheating did?

"I don't think you need an STD test, but if your want one, it wouldn't hurt, as it would put your mind at rest. And I have never stopped loving you. Please, please know that. And there have been no other lovers, until I hooked up with Bill. And the twins? Please don't worry. They are definitely yours."

She doesn't THINK he needs one? And she's only saying this to put his mind at rest? How considerate of her. Never stopped loving him? Lie. No other lovers? How can he know that, she's been lying her ass off. The twins definitely his? Better do some paternity testing, it "would put his mind at rest".

What irritates me more than what she says, is the TONE in which she says it. The callous, insensitive way she put things. She did not care at all how hurtful her words were (just like when she was drunk!).

Although there IS an aftermath/epilogue of sorts, there is a LOT missing that I had wanted to know.

Apparently, Bill got off scotfree. He's still married despite his cheating. He's not even thrown out of the house, he only has to move into the guestroom. As for his guilt? Since he isn't punished much, his guilt over cheating will fade away in no time. His friend dying? Again, not much guilt, Bill must not have considered Steve a good friend, since he was banging his wife! No, Bill got off scotfree.

Sandra? Did she commit suicide? Or not? That last paragraph was all perhaps and maybes. Maybe she didn't do it, the kids will forgive her eventually (she's still their mom), and she lives happily ever after.

You know what? This is a terribly depressing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Dude, you didn't have to kill off the poor husband! How sad :-(

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Deus ex machina

A story (not terribly original, except for the weird wine) with some potential for development is degraded into a flash morality tale by using a very unlikely and unanticipated problem! Hubby's death is MOSTLY (like 95-98%) due to genetics or bad life-style choices (probably former) - very MINOR contribution of Sweetie's action and his subsequent over-reaction! Was she faultless, of course not. She screwed up by taking a lover, by choosing Hubby's friend, by getting drunk, by verbal diarrhea...BUT, what she screwed up was the family relationship (including twins)! His DEATH was an unfortunate coincidence for which she had almost no fault! He was likely to infarct well within the year, and MAY WELL have had the BEST chance of surviving by already being under observation in a hospital! (in other words, a case can be made that Sweetie inadvertantly provided Hubby with his best survival chance - fate just had it in for him!)

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 12 years ago
Good story but a real downer

I noticed that FD45 pointed out that we never really get the chance to know Steve. He has the brief emotional confrontation with Sandra the morning after the party but that's about it. I realized that the author treats Steve the same way that Sandra did. He's disposable as a husband and as a character.

Mousse9 gives a good summary of Sandra's callous and insensitive treatment of her husband. Steve IS a lousy lover, a cuckold, a wimp, and she really hadn't given any thought to diseases. Sandra gets to her sister's house and does she break down over the situation? Nope, she discusses it like she dinged her car's fender. At the end, Sandra is selfishly thinking of suicide. Poor her, everyone is angry with her for cheating on Steve and leaving him to die. She is a cold bitch and deserves no sympathy.

I also agree that Bill deserved to have his ass kicked a lot more. He was Steve's best friend and he was fucking his wife. Traitors deserve an extra ration of shit.

For a short story, it develops the characters and the situation as well as they need to be. There really is no attempt at a resolution. A drunk shoots her mouth off and destroys her life. The reader is left to contemplate the aftermath.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Well written flash story

but, truly depressing... Though in the loving wife category most of the stories are depressing....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
He dies, she can't live with herself and takes some pills.

What's wrong with that?

If he hadn't died I think he was wimpy enough to take her back. I prefer it this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good story,you are getting better

sad ending, but life has plenty of sad ending, it could throw a brick our way any time..

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
about the Husband SHUT DOWN thing

Given that the author is from the IK this is NOT bad. I don't really have a problem with the husband having a complete breakdown like we see in the story but in order to make that more acceptable or believable in the story... We need to find out more information about Steven.... but we dont get that chance.

It's obvious that the wife's attenmpt to reassure him had a very serious negative impact upon Steve and made his condition even worse. But because we don't know anything about him as a person it looks like this offers simply doing the WEAK wimpy from another British author type of thing.

I don't think that's what this author was driving at . In other words if we knew more about Steve and the type of person he was and how he reacted and saw the world THEN his shut down reaction from his wife's callous unfeeling cruel comments would make a lot more sense.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Better than usual from this author but still...

...it feels incomplete as others have said. But to FD 45 will you get it right just once?-the word is verisimilitude- probably because it it rooted in veritable, not versus.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
if "in wine there is truth" was true

then when you went to court to testify they would get you drunk just before you took the witness stand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Only in the UK, I s'pose.

Because as a story, that sucked ass. Alcohol is only liquid courage and no one is so drunk that they have a conversation without knowing what they are saying. If they are that drunk, then having a conversation is damn near impossible.

For those who say "blackouts", true, but those are the exception not the rule and even then, they stl can't talk properly.

So, while the wife may have been inebriated, she would have known exactly what she was saying and if she had given up that much information then it was because she was divorcing her useless wimp of a husband and getting ready to fuck him over in court.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting Story

Cannot say that I liked it in one way but it was well written if a bit brief. Nevertheless, it was well done and it did evoke emotions, which is the sign of a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

really you have to be the best author on this page. how erotic was this story! unbelievable. the only one liking this story is maybe a necrophiliac

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
IN VINO VERITAS

and also the making if cheaters, TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
The Second Chance is better as the death and deep depression are!!!!!!!!!

I am very angry with such Consequence Stories where there is not any positive steps after the betrayel. I wrote several times, it would be good to practice life managment in the High school and the sexual knowledge should take in earlier ages in the school. To learn to manage family conflict,to learn conflict manegment to avoid deep depression as there was in this story. I LIKE EVERY STORY WHERE THE BETRAYED HUSBANDS CHANGE THE CHEATING WIVES TO NEW SECOND CHANCE WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best are the Revenge stories.

I do not know better example as this guy from North Carolina who was brave and got a Second Chance. Look at from You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIvJms3wlaY

His writting to his You Tube video (I showed and I will show his video in my many many past and future comments):

"I was married to an American bitch for 18 years. She got away with fraud and turned my oldest daughter against me. Going through divorce in my mid 40's I decided to look for love in a country that was family oriented. I married a beautiful 18 yr old Filipina and now I feel young again and in love!!!"

They have a common beautiful daughter!

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
BTW 5 stars for my emotional reaction

cpte wrote a 5 stars comment for StangStar06's story "Hindsite" 03/30/12

"SS06 this fine story did have a realistic element to it. A decade ago some university/goverment stat study found females age 35+ in North America had a higher chance of being on a hijacked airplane then finding a male mate in a relationship that would last a decade."

I think to find a Second Chance may be the best Romantic Revenge after 18-20-25 years marriage with the statistical likelyhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Why pretend to be American?

Adopting such Americanisms as "EMTs", "neighbors", "block party" et cetera seems a mite redundant: this story could have been set anywhere.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Not really pleased

Thanks for taking a shot and all, but this story didn't really do much for me. While you inspiration may or may not have basis in face, the story was not credible to me. While I can understand a wife cheating for excitement and pleasure (especially if the marriage has gone stale and hubby is not particulary gifted in the lovemaking department-a new screw partner will always have an initial advantage over 'old faithful'), and also understand a husband sinking to depths of dispair as in this story, I just can't imagine a wife saying what this wife says at a neighborhood party. Drunks say and do the damnedest things, but something so contrary to self-interest? Something so stupid, detailed and so guaranteed to fuck up her marriage? Seems that it would be very unlikely. And if those sentiments were true? Clearly no basis for a continuing marriage after that public disclosure. I really never felt much for the characters. I guess I saw some of the wife's grief as the fallout ensued. But, most of the characters were cardboard cut-outs. I get that it was something of a flash-story: exploring the immediate fallout of a damning, drunken confession. But, it just seemed to be missing....something. Kudos for driving the story home with dialogue-that's difficult to do.

I gave it a 4, but wrestled with giving it a 3.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
She was too involved in her owh self pity to worry about her husband.

She should have at least sent Molly over to check on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good job

that was great

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Wow

Very intense tale. No revenge. Everyone loses.

Does that cheating website really exist? If it does, all who brag on it should die in intense pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMFG!Life is never so true like this...

I saw exactly that scene last week.A drunk wife of a friend because of a (stupid) discussion: "You are not like XXX!"

Boy, the husband got mad, she got sober in SECONDS when she realized she had screwed up big time.

the wife broke down, but he is divorcing her.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Damn that home made wine

A loose tongue can certainly fuck up a relationship. Her biggest slip-up was telling her husband that he wasn't any good in bed.

He probably could have gotten over her cheating, and just dumped her ass, but her telling him he wasn't man enough to satisfy her killed him.

Thanks for the read.

user110user110almost 12 years ago
much better than your first submission

excellent progress

TheEndBeginsTheEndBeginsalmost 12 years ago
I enjoyed it.

Very gripping, captivating story. Sucks that there's no happy ending for anyone, but I like that not all stories end the same way. Keeps this genre worth reading. 5*

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
and then the cunt

gives him sloppy seconds - somehow i dont think she and hubby will end up in the same place even after she fucking kills her skank ass. you did a good job making her one of the most revolting women i have ever read about, other than an x-wife i have.

desperate1desperate1almost 12 years ago
Brit cuckolds

Have you noticed how many of the best, and this is one, cuckold stories are written by Brits? Others can write and sometimes are good but they just dont quite have the realism of a Brits story.

I guess its because so many Brit husbands once they get married dont try any more. Football and beer rate way above keeping the wife happy in bed. Also from my swimming pool research and on holiday, Brit men on average have fairly small cocks and so arent that good at it anyway.Consequently our women are a bit sex mad. I know my darling wife has never been satisfied by my weak efforts in bed and has had the benefit of quite a few biguns. Usually foreign or even in one case in Africa.

So well done Matt keep it up (just wish I could lol)

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 12 years ago
MMMMMMM ???????

Well that is such a good story, not what I was expecting to find on here but a good read, loved the twist in the tail..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
betrayal

gorged on jizz, he opened his cornhole for business, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"Slap the divource papers on her .... "

.... that is what you do with a cheating, whore wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

I don't know why but I saved this one. It's nice to see the other side of the coin once in awhile. Nicely done.

AfoojaAfoojaalmost 12 years ago
very nicely done

I've seen several cuckold stories where the husband does not take it lying down, but this is very original, and really well done. The ending, with the tramp wife thinking of suicide is perfect. Like she doesn't even stop to think of what it would do to her daughters.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
something different

and a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

wife causes the harm then puts herself in the victim role. He's freed from her and she'll probably not going to find him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I would have left her at the party

He should have gave her to a bum on the street and let them use her then drive home and pack up her shit and burn it on the front lawn. I would have shot my so called friend in the head and balls then turned myself in to the police. Then i could die peacefully knowing both got what they deserved.

Cheaters deserve nothing.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Thank you very much

For burning the bitch! Perhaps in your next publication of this story you will remove the word PERHAPS we all know which sentence it is in

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Well done

And terrible in it's possibility -

\

Too few think about anyone but themselves when they act -

Nicely done -

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
most excellent

really like it - but no punishment for "buddy". 5

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE MAIN QUESTION "WHAT IF"

what if the author does an epilog, TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
not a bad story

gave it a 4, it was a sad little tale.....My only problem is I wish the husband was a little stronger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

her punishment should be that she's forced to live, and the hatred of her children and others for a long time

Sid0604Sid0604over 11 years ago
Thank you

Another great story Matt. Thank you. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 11 years ago
What's up with you and this suicide thing...

... or untimely deaths or whatever. Your stories are okay, I guess, but your protagonists are much too weak and a little too fast with the tears. Not exactly the type of guys you'd want be in a foxhole with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good start

Ending sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pitiful

for him to be that pathetic of a man to lose the will to live because of a slut wife.

he was a loser from day he was born.

guess their really are people in this world that way

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

It should have been the cheating whore who dies in this one.

Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good tale...

You set the stage well; told your tale; and had an ending. While the ending might not have been what everyone wanted, it was still a good because it gave closure to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To 'Pitiful'

Your apparently old enough to read and write but seemingly haven't learned anything about life. You probably haven't even had a relationship, parent or friend, where you experienced real and deep love!

Was this guy a loser - 'Hell No' not in the sense you offer. This guy was a devoted, loving, caring man who was very much emotionally, romantically and dedicated the woman he loved and this scene of his departure, very and really possible!

There are animals that mate for life and some of us, just the same...oh, we are animals of a sort - You???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to "to pitiful"

Most of the constant commenters in this category have never had a relationship - mostly because they are grotesque eunuchs who live on this site. Tourists such as yourself cannot understand the backwardness of the little clan who haunts this forum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wrong one died

the woman wasnt worth his love much less his life

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 IS DOING THE RIGHT THING

after the fault, atonement and forgiveness, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am pitiful

I guess all of us who read stories here comment are grotesque eunuchs (GE). But even us GEs need stories to entertain us. I liked the story, I hate husband stories where he is happy to be a cuckold. I guess that is part of being a GE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I agree with pitiful

Just another wimp loser husband and a Cunt wife who obviously does care about him and gets away with it. All of this writer's pathetic stories are the same. And all the little faggots and Cunts will love this piece of shit story. This site should be titled FLC Faggots Losers n Cunts, this is their gathering place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is what women are really like

They pretend to care until they are married and then when they have what they want they don't give a shit about their husbands All women are the same and you can't trust them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You know, it's damned odd.

I read this story, then the comments. And I expected at least one of the nutless wonders to come to her defense, some comment about how it's just about sex, he can learn to like it, etc. Nope. Not a one. And it makes me wonder if it's a case of either the nutless fucks can't stand a harsh dose of possible reality, or they just can't handle that stupid actions result in terrible consequences.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
IF NOTHING ELSE

she did hit a Grand Slam. TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
about as negative

depressing, and dark as possible.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 10 years ago

obviously the situation here is put to an extreme but let's be realstic ,cheating is a part of society,the danger lays in long term mariages where trust has become an habit ,you simply can't conceive your partner of many years cheating on you and when it gets out in many cases it destroys people,trust is ok but being carefull is better ,better save then sorry

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Late again...

I just read this and only gave it a four. I usually give fives, but not this time. I couldn't figure out why it was just a four until I read Harry's remarks. Gee I hate to give Harry credit for anything, but he was right. I thought something was missing, and the missing component was I just didn't know enough about Steve to make the thing click.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Re-read this

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Cheaters seem to be the most stupid people there are. All should suffer.

PTraumPTraumover 9 years ago
Have to agree with FD45...

More time should have been taken to not only introduce but actually get to know the characters. With the exception of the short dialogue and internal thoughts this read like a city crime report in the newspaper...detached.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 9 years agoAuthor
PTraum, there might be a reason for that

I have spent 25+ years working as a hack journalist.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
PAIN IS THE MIND BENDER

at some part even the body gives up. TK U MLJ V NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sad Story

Well thought out and written.

Why is cheating not a crime?

In this case she caused his death, even with an unknown heart condition, he could have lived for many years.

Manslaughter???

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
But Did She?

Did she take her life or n0t?

Don't leave us hanging!

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Hmmmm......

Ok, so she offs herself, I got no problem with that. If she doesn't then if karma prevails perhaps everyone she knows abandons her. No family, no friends and certainly no job. I can see her children doing a civil suit charging her as being directly responsible for the loss of their father. That should take away almost all her money. Best result would be for her to end up homeless. Of course she might have to take her skanky ass to another city as anyone with common decency would not give her anything but garbage to eat. And don't even think so much as a penny if talking panhandling for spare change. This slut would warrant someone telling her that they only had a hundred dollar bill, then asking if she has the ninety nine dollars and ninety nine cents needed to give them change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Usual Taleban shit

I wonder why people like you keep reading or writing on this section of literotica. Maybe you are not only limited in your emotional sphere but also impaired in your reading skills. Have somebody read the description of the section containts for you and try to explain you the meaning. This place is about extra-marital thrills, the juicer the better. I don't like cuckoldry and the story based on wimp husbands, so I just avoid them, why don't you try and avoid the whole loving wives area? You should be haunting the fetish section, because hating women, revenge on them, the psychological destruction of a female on the base of a made up (by the writer itself) situation can only be described as a fetish, and a sick one.

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 8 years ago
@kjohns

I do have a problem with her committing suicide. She now shows she is a coward, she basically doesn't think of her daughters who will need her, irregardless in a few years, and she gets off Scott free. She should live a long and healthy life, so she can reflect upon her actions and suffer daily with not only her family's recriminations but even worse, her own as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@anon who can't spell taliban

Go learn to spell and some basic English then come back and attempt to look intelligent. Idiot cum guzzler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I liked it, it wasn't based on sex but it was something that happens a lot

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Just a dark piece of shite story.

On the plus side it was short.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Well written but a bit morose

The story was like a nice present wrapped in plane brown wrapper and tied with string. Perhaps some one could write an alternate ending? Or a prequil?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A comparison, if I may

MattblackUK is to writing, as Benny Hill was to high drama.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreabout 7 years ago
Matt, just a note

All cheaters are as self centered as the bitch here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I LIKED IT SO THERE!

It was good no FANTASTIC STORY WITH A MESSAGE A DRUNK ALWAYS SPEAKS WHAT IS ON THEIR MIND? Love you all! GREG.

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

JOKE! WOMEN SITTING A WAITING ROOM TO SEE THE DOCTORS IN REGARDS

TO THEIR PREGNANCIES !

1st WOMAN SAYS PROUDLY I AM GOING TO HAVE A BOY BECAUSE I CONCIEVED WHILE MY HUSBAND WAS ON TOP OF ME!

2nd WOMAN SAYS I AM GOING TO HAVE A GIRL BECAUSE I WAS ON TOP WHEN I CONCIEVED

3rd GIRL SUDDENLY JUMPS UP SCREAMING AND RUNNING TOWARDS THE DOOR OF THE SURGERY OH NO IAM GOING TO HAVE A BABY DOG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whats good at that crap??

She is a slut and he is a wimp!!! For them its not a shame !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey, Stupid Anonymous

When your wife brags to 15 couples of your best friends that a very close friend of yours has been fucking her for six months; that you are lousy in bed; but your friend is terrific; that she has no intention of stopping; and that you should come watch them fuck so you will have, at least, an idea of how your wife has grown accustomed to being fucked...then maybe you can get away with calling yourself a wimp. Until then, shut the fuck up. You are an embarrassment. Great, albeit a tragic, story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sign of a good story

Well, you raised some hackles with this. To me that's a sign of emotional involvement with the story. Takes some guts to write a story you know a lot of people will hate.

VenustasVenustasabout 6 years ago
Haunting

This is terrible.

Not only has she driven him to his death - she is planning to go after him in the after life.

There's one consolation though. Over 150,000 people die each day and she is several days behind - so there are several 100,000 souls in front of her and she doesn't know what direction he took - or if you all start from the same entry point.

Always assuming you are able to move in the afterlife. Also she could very well find herself in a warmer climate.

It would need to be a very big place to accommodate all the dead from the last 2 million years,

BTW why have the snip if her tubes are being tied?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Alternate Title: Well That Escalated Quickly

That is all.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

"I don't like to think of what I was doing was making you into a cuckold." - Who the fuck cares what you LIKE to think what you were doing? That IS what you were doing!

Her sister fucking knew about it? I can understand not wanting to narc on your sister, but as soon as she knew, if she doesn't tell her to stop or she WILL tell her husband, then she's no better than her sister. In fact, she's even worse! Her sister at least has her reasons, as fucked up as they may be, but what's HER excuse besides, "She's my sister?" If Molly was married and her husband was cheating, would she accept his brother keeping quiet about it? What diff does Bill's job make? Would it be okay if he was a CEO, or a lawyer or a surgeon?!

Sandra had an excuse, as shitty as it was. What was Bill's excuse besides being a dog that would fuck any pussy that wasn't nailed down, even if she was married to a friend?

Why the need to describe the doctor's skin? His name and accent will tell us his race well enough!

He should have lived and she should have died, though it looks like the second part may yet happen!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Damn

Read it again. Fucking low-life cheating cunt. With the best friend who was also a neighbor. Take the pills, cunt. You won't find him because you're going in the fire and your husband is in the light.

Yeah I know it's fiction. Sometimes it really pisses me off.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
1462 Followers
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later

SIMILAR Stories