All Comments on 'The Biggest Examination Yet'

by Shadowfallmail

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Your yours need help

I'm not a member of the grammar or puncuation police, but I don't think you used the correct version of the words your/you're once, and it became a distraction to what might have been a really good story.

joelafayettejoelafayettealmost 12 years ago
Nice, liked it okay

This was a good quick read, which I like, but I would have liked a little more exposition on the sex. How in the world did he drive it in so easily for the first time with little prep? More detail on that, and more detail on what the author was feeling in his head would have been nice. You told us you enjoyed the experience, but what made you decide to let him try it with you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
easy penetration

Hi, my first anal experience was the best! I had heard about the pain, yet I had none the first time. The top had me relaxed and lubed me up and slid right in. He asked me if it hurt and I said "no". Even later, after it was done, there was no residual pain. Also had a 19yo who had me under his spell and he kissed me while fingering me then lubed me up and slid in.

So the comination of being relaxed and using the right anal lube, gives pleasant pain free results.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ass Cherry

I had my first ass fucking when I was about 16 yrs old. I had a younger friend I was sitting around his yard and he asked me if I ever had anyone do me in the ass. He seemed to know a lot about it even though he was younger. He said the older neighbor kid did him a few times and he enjoyed it. He asked me if I wanted to try it and since I'm always horny at 16 I said OK as long as it didn't hurt too much. He said once it gets past the entrance it gets easier. He had a tent set up in the back yard under some trees and he told me to go inside and he went in the house and came out with some lotion for lube. He told me I could go first and I put lotion on my7 inch dick and worked it up a few times and then I got between his legs and inserted my dick into his tight ass. It felt great and the tightness was going to get me off pretty fast. I stroked back and forth a few times and then I felt my groin tightening up and I let the cum go. I shot for alot longer than I ever had before.I did not tell him I was going to shoot because he did not want me to but that was why I was doing it so I shot anyway. Then it was his turn I laid on my stomach and hie got behind me and greased up his 7inch cock and pushed it against my hole. I jumped up and said it hurt and he said to just relax and it only hurt until it gets past the tight entrance and we tried again and this time I pushed back and it went in kind of easy and after a few minutes he grunted and then pullled out and it was over. I think he cam in me and he did not mention it. We did that a few more times that summer and then other things took our attention and we went our separate ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your yours and its

I agree with the first comment. I'm not a nit picker but the consistent use of the wrong your/you're and its/it's became a distraction in what was otherwise a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
happened to me in the doctor's office

When I was in my 30s I went to the clinic for a routine checkup. The doctor gave me a thorough exam then had me strip naked and lay on the table. He checked my balls and my uncut cock for about 10 minutes and finally I couldn't hold back and I started to get hard. He stroked my cock and then asked me if I wanted to give a precum sample for a "study" he was involved with. I told him sure. He turned around for a few minutes and then when he stood next to the table I was lying on I noticed he had put on a rubber glove. He put some KY on his finger and proceeded to slip it into my ass after telling me to spread my legs. I was nervous but turned on at the same time. In a short time he was pushing his finger up against my prostrate while stroking my cock with his other hand. I was trying not to cum because I thought he only wanted the precum but in a short time I told him if was going to keep that up I was going to shoot my load. He grabbed a glass slide for a microscope and smeared it across my the end of my drooling prick while he kept fingering my ass. He laid the slide down and then really started jerking me off! I was ready to explode knowing there were over a dozen men just outside the door waiting their turn and I got so turned on that my balls drew up tight and I shot a huge load squirting all the way up to my face and across my lips. I hadn't cum that hard in I don't know when!! My balls were still tingling while I licked my own sperm off of my lips as he slowly slid his finger out of my ass! Man, it was so hot so I just laid there for a few minutes with my jizz dripping off my body and chin trying to catch my breath. As he turned to walk away to his desk I noticed a huge bulge in his slacks with a wet spot the size of a half dollar at the end of what looked like a pretty big slab of meat!

I still jerk off to this memory some 20+ years later!

AsuedeAsuedeover 9 years ago
Getting Fucked is fun and More when you can make a Guy cum nin your ass.

Very fanciful and probably did'nt happen except as a fantasy. It is a nice fantasy for a gun to want to make another man cum in him. I would like to feel his cum run down my leg or lick it out off me.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 9 years ago
Say "AAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Why do some of these stories sound like they could really happen? Why is it always happening to others; and not me? I'm 5'9", 172 #, male, workout with free weights, track and swim 6-8 hrs a week (most weeks) and I still haven't 'lured' an interested male partner into my web! Nor have I been invited. I haven't even met an interested proctologist. OK, guess I'll have to continue with the few wonderful gals I am honored to host as 'specially Close Friends' w/benefits. So I'll continue reading to get my Bi-male jollies. Thanks for this enticing read. 5*'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely Doctor

This is the kind of doctor visit I would thoroughly enjoy! This story is totally exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot story, glaring use of the wrong words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous