All Comments on 'A Little Knowledge'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 12 years ago
Infantile

I didn't read to the end of the story. I get what you had in mind trying to lay out what innocent children would be doing. There is no way I can buy into an 18 and 19 year old acting anything like this. It's your fantasy, so rock on, but this isn't worth the trouble to read.

RS

valeto9valeto9almost 12 years ago
hmm

I liked it. I thought it was written very well and it got me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
@rocky stone

If you never read a story that had unbelievable pretenses in it, you would never read a story on this site. I the sexual fantasy offered is not to your liking, move on to the next, without comment. The next reader may thoroughly enjoy the read.

The story is believable, although unlikely. Though the mother's forced isolation of her children is mentioned in passing, it is crucial I. Explaining the stunted social and emotional growth leading to what happened.

4 out of 5 boners just because I'm an old man and never see a 5 anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ignore the negatives

Although this sounds more like two 8 & 9 yr olds getting together, ( I was 10, my sister was 8, the first time we had sex), I liked the idea of them learning about what all kids do naturally. My sister and I "played together" 3 yrs before mother caught us. Mom said I would have to continue with her instead of my sister, so no accidents occurred. Mom did'nt know dad was fucking her only daughter too. That's how I got invited to try sis out, I caught dad on top of her, and he figured I would not tell mom, if I was doing sis as well. My sis & I got back together after we both were divorced, and much to moms disappointment she got pregnant with my child. We are both living very happily together w/ our 3 kids now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sweet

You did a wonderful job with this one, loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Far Fetched

Would have been a much better story were they twelve and thirteen instead of two obviously retarded adults.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just plain bad

this deffinetly sounds more like two 8 and 9 year olds not 18 and 19 year olds. find a site that allows underage sex and post it there using the 8 and 9 year old ages. noone is that stupid not even most of the readers here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Age

This story is funny. Shows the "hoops" writers have to go through to make the stories legal that are posted on this site. Imagine in today's world, with teenagers bombarded with sexy advertising, sex education, and TV shows, two 18 year olds being as uninformed as depicted in this story. But those are the laws.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good start.

I enjoyed this story, there should be a second part. I hope you continue with this story soon.

freshface69freshface69almost 12 years ago
great start

that was really a good read, i enjoyed the story idea and the way you got them caught in the act, hope to read about the girl taking a=on some big black cock next.

AnnieC8711AnnieC8711almost 12 years ago
What a Great Story :-)

I can see how people think these characters act like 12 or 13 year olds rather than adults. But the idea of such innocent minded people experimenting with not so innocent activities is a real turn on for me. Take Japanese porn for example in which actresses often portray naive underage school girls as opposed to trashy sluts. It's a classic fantasy a lot of people get off on.

And I wouldn't call the characters' personalities so far fetched. Growing up in a traditional Asian community, I have many friends who were or still are uninformed (or have limited knowledge) about sex, human anatomy, or the role of sex in popular culture. Scenarios such as homeschooling, being raised by strict parents, and/or growing up in a very isolated community can produce people such as Blake and Heather.

Bottom line is the story is fantasy and characters are of legal age. Reading the story got me wet and it was well written, so I gave it a 5. Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A family that plays together . . .

Now that this incredibly naive home-schooled brother and sister have created a sweet incestuous duet, will their mom and/or dad want to re-establish parental authority by expanding the family fun to a trio or quartet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lack of knowledge is dangerous

I love the over protected kids idea. Mom and Dad should have told them that this is where babies come from. It's too late now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

I love the naive innocent approach, it was absolutely amazing! Please write more like this. I also hope you continue this story with the relationship betwen the sister and brother getting hotter. I'd also like it if they kissed with deep passionate makeout french kissing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what happen next?

You can't just up and leave this story hanging. Please continue it.

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
Time warp

I'm aware that the "kids" were of age but while reading the story I saw them and 12 and 13 years old. Really like the story and just let my imagine run with it. I wonder how Sis would have talked her brother into kissing her cunt? Not anything like what the Doctor did. Thanks for a good story.

Jackhammer8Jackhammer8over 11 years ago
MOM 2?

I think this story could be true if, they were say maybe 14. But the law is the law. I couldn't help thinking about two of my adopted grandkids, both 14, who are home schooled and have protective parents, this could have been them! At least to me it was them. In my mind I just changed the names to Em and N8! WOW how hot was that?

Great Great reading, it sure made me drip some. Please don't let it die now...

x0xF0RC3DPL3ASUR3x0xF0RC3DPL3ASUR3about 11 years ago
Great Story

This story was amazing. Usually foreplay isn't my thing, but the innocent way they were experimenting was a huge turn-on to me. I just wish the actual sex was a little more drawn out. As to the people who are complaining that this story should have been about 12/13 year olds: I get why they think so, but that would be disgusting. Child pornography is illegal and it shouldn't be something you fantasize about. This story is pretty unrealistic, yes, but its possible (in a small, tiny, remote chance kind of way) that young adults might be THAT sheltered. Anyway, I liked it.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"A Little Knowledge:" - Blake and Heather - (Brother and Sister)

It is certainly a shame the siblings ages had to be written as nineteen years old for Blake and eighteen years old for Heather, which is what some consider as the minimal legal age for pornography stories. The story, the truth be know, was written as if the kids were about fourteen for Blake and thirteen years old for Heather.

The female doctor's examination indicates that Heather was just getting into puberty, and probably getting her female exam, probably in order to get birth control pills!!!

The story is written very well. The dialogue is good, except the dialogue is geared toward teenagers about five years younger the the nineteen and eighteen year old referred to in the story. The character roles of Blake and Heather were both well positioned and maneuvered and spoken. Overall, a very nicely written story of an older brother and his one year junior sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Age is Off

This doesn't seem like it should be 18/19 year olds in this story. It seems more like 13/14 or even younger. The certain law about this doesn't make sense. There can be drawn pictures of nude little kids doing sexual things because "they don't have an age since they're drawings," but there can't be a written story depicting the same thing. True, the kid in the story would technically have an age if you wrote it down, but it's a similar situation. There are sites I've seen that allow this sort of thing, so if you want to give the characters a more appropriate age, you can find one and go there. The story is kind of believable, but that one detail kind of took me off a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
extremely interesting twist; damn overbearing, overprotective parents

This kind of Parental Control is actually much more pervasive I todays society. I know of quite a few Home Schooled families; and you don't even want to know the ridiculous controls the parents go to, mostly due to religious paranoia.

Next chapter please

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just one little thing...

If they were really 19 and 18 they would know FAR more about sex, there is this thing called sex ed. That most (all) kids get in high school. Just sayin'

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 10 years agoAuthor
Anon - Just One Little Thing...

You need to read more closely; the entire premise of the story is based on them being home-schooled and highly controlled by their parents. Who did not include Sex Ed in their home-schooling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unrealistic

There is not a single homeschool family like that. I was homeschooled, and knew all this stuff before I was 14. It was the same with all of my friends.

JunaMoriartyJunaMoriartyalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

I love this story so much! Turns me on every time I read it

OleguyOleguyover 9 years ago
Naivete

A sweet story of slightly unlikely but maybe possible first timers.

This bloke liked it.

jcredel1jcredel1over 9 years ago
Really?

This story left me asking REALLY?? I had to go back to see how old they were. I cannot imagine two 18/19 years acting like 12 year olds as far as sex goes. REALLY? Be more realistic and I will continue to read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reads like an underage story

with the ages switched around to suit the site rules; it left a decidedly bad taste with me, you should be ashamed of yourself. Definitely, positively no stars, I already feel soiled enough.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jeez!

You people are placing your own experiences into the characters! There are plenty of cultures where children do remain innocent. Just because you've been raised in a sex fest culture doesn't mean everyone has. These children have been isolated. No friends, no internet, no sex ed! Get over it!

kayseakayseaover 9 years ago
Get over yourselves & have a bit of fun

Geez relax people. Duh, it'd be pretty rare for an 18 or 19 y.o. to be that naive. It's called suspension of disbelief. It's what most of this site operates on. So unclench & read a cute, funny little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very sexy

I love the premise here, and really great job with the foreplay. This just turns me on so much. I'm really hoping for a sequel. Heather has already mentioned feeling something when she sits in daddy's lap, I can see Mom freaking out and grounding them, but then daddy visits Heather in her room at night, tempted from seeing her naked on Blake's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue

It'd be awesome if you could continue this story, I think you could a whole new plot line to it. Perhaps for instant their parents disown them or send them off to boarding schools. Of course Heather finds out she's pregnant and then that could lead to a whole new adventure. But this was amazing.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Innocence

This is such a good story line of innocent discovery. As young children most of us have played doctor so it would be only natural to play doctor as young adults if you had not been allowed to socialize as normal kids would. This story definitely begs for another chapter or more.

Johnny49913061Johnny49913061over 9 years ago
Favorite

I was searching for a story exactly like that, innocent doctor playing. The doctor playing stories of other authors couldn't convince me, but your story did.

Definitely one of my favorite stories so far! 5/5 stars! :)

But, as hard as it is for me, there are three little lacks I have to note:

- didn't they notice that / wonder why she was bleeding when they did it for the first time? Their reaction would have been interesting.

- didn't the parents call? The telephone call would have been interesting.

- didn't they knew when the parents were coming back?

I would have loved the story a little more if they didn't get caught and wonder why Heather become fatter and fatter. Or if the story has been a little longer.

Although 5/5 stars can't be topped. [Well, if I could have rated more precise it would have been "just" 4.7/5.0 because of those reasons].

Hopefully you are writing another chapter or another story with the innocent topic (innocent boy AND girl).

fefe428fefe428about 9 years ago
Cute....

This was very sweet. I kind of hope the mother dropped dead from the shock of catching them though. It would serve her right for keeping these kids so sheltered that this would be the only way for her children to learn about sex.

Kathleen48Kathleen48almost 9 years ago
Ages!

Like a lot of other folk who have commented the ages just don't run true. I quite understand why you had to make them 'of age'.

I reads like what my brother and I got up to!

I would have been maybe eleven and he thirteen when it began.

Never allowed penetration because we were too scared but came very close. All stopped when I was sixteen.

The memories returned years later. Perhaps read my autobiographical story My Rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No, it isn't that far fetched

I don't find the ages hard to believe at all, the story contained multiple reasons why this was the first time that they had experimented this way.

1. very sheltered

2. no outside influences (tv, peers, etc.) probably limited to shows/movies that would be rated G/PG, yes there are families that have this rule I know them personally

3. no significant alone time together

4. Clear religious/moral expectations of strict celibacy/save it for marriage (if they don't know they won't be tempted.)

I enjoy that he was just as clueless as she was.

These are CLEARLY the type of people that wouldn't put a 13 year old on birth control probably wouldn't use birth control at all, she was referring to her first gyno visit which is recommended to take place at 18 if not sexually active which she clearly is not, likely in preparation for an arranged marriage at some point in the near future. Honestly the hardest part to believe is that they only have 2 children and that she could get off so easily.

Just because it isn't your reality doesn't mean that it isn't very close to what someone else's reality could be, ofc they probably aren't reading erotica ;).

There definitely is room to expand this story into just why mom and dad's room was off limits. I can definitely see gags being involved (wouldn't want the kids to hear afterall) definitely room for some bondage and probably movies with at least a PG-13 rating (the kids got to learn how to kiss somehow.)

LustAndDepravityLustAndDepravityover 8 years ago
more please

Please please write some more !!!

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 8 years ago
Thumbs up.

I seriously enjoyed this story. I know a few readers didn't think it was believable but the story holds done truth about home-schooled children(like myself)

You seriously should consider writing more to this story!

coinkcoinkover 8 years ago
Takes me back

Thnx for the good read and memories. Keep up the good work.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 8 years ago
Just one thing...

So many people are commenting that the kids seem more like much younger ones, so why not lower their ages? Wrong. That would be child erotica, which is illegal and would never be published on the site. One guy commented of how young child erotica turned him on! What a sick fuck.

LadyEdaLadyEdaover 7 years ago
More please!!!

Can't wait to hear what Mummy has to say about this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I went to a very small private school, I came out very socially and sexually repressed. I cant even imagine how bad home schooling would be, worse with parents like those that didn't educate the kids about important things or have them interact socially with others!

Serves the bitch right to walk in on that! Hehehe ;). Hopefully they'll get jobs, move out and ditch the psycho nutter mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More chapters please?

Luvs2bwetLuvs2bwetalmost 7 years ago
Ooooops....

Mommy will probably want to get into the act, doncha think?😉

luvjuice43luvjuice43almost 7 years ago
Wonderful story!

I love "first time" stories; brother and sister made it even more special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TOO OLD

this bro and sis act are too old to be playing like that. makes me think the ages have been changed to protect the guilty. am i right, or what?

HardBenHardBenover 6 years ago
Delightful

The beauty about this story is that re-kindles our earliest sexual experimentations - whatever age and whomever with! Great writing! With a twist in the tail....ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Story

It was a alright story. Had a good plot but they are 18 and 19. Poop hole and my thingy

Was a bit juvenile. With them being home schooled they have a curriculum they must follow. Their conversations were 5 and 6 yrs olds.

subiemonsubiemonover 4 years ago
sequel

good story needs a sequel or 3 !!!

zandy661zandy661about 4 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Hope it continues. If not maybe I could.

galateagalatea29galateagalatea29over 3 years ago
Please, continue.

I'd like to see the rest of the story.

CasualnagaCasualnagaalmost 3 years ago

This is a solid example for why you should let your kids live in the real world.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"A Little Knowledge:" - To the writer/author 'Goldeniangel'.....don't be stymied by the naysayers, particularly about the story character's ages. The story, to my perspective, is ideal as to the ages of the adolescent, of legal age siblings. The theme, characters, their roles and dialogue, is very pertinent and germane to the story concepts and sexual awakenings for this brother and sister's love consummation.

My advice to the writer/author: Write more stories of similar genres and themes.....I'll be an appreciative reader of any and all efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. Needs a new chapter or something to explain what happened next.

RocketMan12RocketMan12about 2 years ago

Great story but I know the Lito rules prevent you from using a more realistic age. A 19 year old male who never touch his cock ? It would have been some what real if they were 14 or 15.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

inside of?? her. several of these! automatic 1 star, the minimum, for terrible grammar...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A. Brilliant story. Totally believable—especially the end. I usually bitch about unfinished stories but this ending left little Rome for more than one ending. 5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fantastic ending!

Complete endings do not need to be long as this proves.

Loved it, A solid 5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please!! So good!

GothOsTheC0njurerGothOsTheC0njurerover 1 year ago

Yup I liked that a bit. The ending especially.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Far too much sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12590 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...