All Comments on 'Slavery Ch. 01'

by poison_alice

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You have me interested

This is a great beginning, I am looking forward to seeing where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

think this is a awesome start and look forford to the rest of this story

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

I am super intrigued as to why the two other women reacted the way they did. He seems too good to be true. I'd like to know how she was captured and where. Did she say it was only 12 days ago? Look forward to more.

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 12 years ago
Chomping on my bits!!!

MORE! MORE!!

This is going to be good I can tell. I sense a masterpiece!!!

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingalmost 12 years ago
Good start.

I agree that this is a very promising start and I hope I won't have to wait long for more of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice Start

Very intriguing, looking forward to the next chapter :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yes please.. I'd like some more

Well you have my attention. Please give us another chapter soon.

Imoto_chickImoto_chickalmost 12 years ago
WOW

I fell in love with your story. I hope it is long and has regular updates. This is going to be my second favorite alien captive story! Can't wait for more.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first story w/Literotica. And what an entertaining first story it is. I hope this is also the start of your first series to Lit. I definitely would love for you to continue w/this story. And from the previous comments I'm not the only one. So please keep sharing your story of the human slave Alana and her current owner Azeric.

talismaniatalismaniaalmost 12 years ago
I'm Intrigued

I like the world-building in this story and how you raise many questions for which we have yet to learn the answers. Naturally, I'll be reading more when you post!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

I really fell in love with this story. You have me hooked and I'm so waiting forwart to the next chapters. It's so exciting!!! Thanks!

claireacquiredclaireacquiredalmost 12 years ago
Excellent start.

I love this first chapter; it has me chomping at the bit for the next. I hope that you have chapter two in the works because the waiting will be hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I would really love...

To be introduced to pre-slavery Alana. Flashback, dream, I don't care. Just tell me who she was, and how she fell to this fate. Please, oh please, make the chapters longer. A good guideline would be the chapter length for A Slave To the Servants. I know that it has suddenly, within the past view months, become the fashion for Lit writers to give you barely enough information to interest you per installment, but you had me at hello. I would honestly keep reading, even if this was two to three pages. Otherwise, no criticism. Excellent start. If the chapters don't get any longer, they should come in clusters, where you are submitting several chapters with no more than one day between submissions. Otherwise, someone like me will just wait and read after several submissions.

CyaniteCyanitealmost 12 years ago

Very interesting! I do hope you are planning to write more. :) You've got an excellent start and you definitely have my attention! Please do write more!

KojoteKojotealmost 12 years ago
You got me...

...curious from the beginning. And it never stopped.

There's no info dump at all. And at the same time you caught me with your character.

I'd love to read more!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyalmost 12 years ago
I'm curious too

Keep going with this.

MaynessMaynessalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic Start

Hopefully it is the start and that there will be more! Couldn't stop reading. I agree that it would be great to have a bit of background on Alana, she is a mystery. I like the fact that although she fainted that she has some spirit and actually seems to take it in her stride, a survivor if you will. Can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you.

poison_alicepoison_alicealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks..

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for the comments. This is my first foray into writing for the site. Chapter 2 has been submitted, and chapter 3 is almost ready to go. I will take your comments on board and make the chapters longer. Tbh, I wasn't sure how many words would fit on one page, and didn't want to make it too long at the start! I really appreciate feedback; it is nice to know that it isn't just my weird mind that finds big purple aliens interesting!!

Alice xxx

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
Good...

start, keep them comming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good job...

Looking forward to the next chapter.

ElvenTempestarii621ElvenTempestarii621over 11 years ago
Very intruiging

Very intruiging indeed. I often have difficulty picturing believable gentleness and "ideal" masculinity and femininity. Also it's refreshing to see something a bit creative in the description of the aliens. Mostly it's just clichés like Grays, Reptiloids, Catgirls, Tentacles, etc. Admittedly a big, purple, muscled man isn't ground breaking, but it's still better than much else. I will read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely

I really enjoyed this. I searched high and low on the internet for something like this and you can't imagine how thrilled I am to find a story like this...than yo yo uh for posting and sharing and I will be around to read more.

HisPet21HisPet21over 11 years ago
Fantastic....

I am looking forward to reading the rest of your story. The world building is impeccable, and you develop your characters so well, even in the short span of a page. Thanks so much!

Redheaded_1Redheaded_1about 10 years ago
Purple people eater?

I had that strange thought and when I got over my chuckles began to hope that he is given further physical description in future chapters. Good job... On to chapter 2!

SubSlave1SubSlave1over 1 year ago

Am intrigued to see where this goes. I'm glad you'll be increasing the length of the chapters:) Your world-building is quite good but I'd love to know about her past, how she was taken etc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous