All Comments on 'On Silent Feet'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What?

What? Nothing in this story seemed to note that the main character was male. In fact everything notes that it is a female, so where is the brother in this as it is tagged Brother-Sister sex?

As for the story itself; It was passable, though rushed and rather vague.

MSTarotMSTarotalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Strange

I don't think i remember tagging it brother/sister

DonricoDonricoalmost 12 years ago
Oh Brother! That was illegally delicious!

I loved it. I was taken aback somewhat when the perv was revealed to be female but the story was nevertheless HOT! 5*4 her silent feet...

Mark737Mark737almost 12 years ago
Fooled me

I too assumed that the one on silent feet was male. Until I read further! Very nice manipulation. Look forward to the next part.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 12 years ago

Tricky bugger!

Well written, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice little story

I wish it had a fantasy flashback with the mom and also more details of what each look like. I know it would have given away the sister/sister thing. The soft feet girl could have been described in the bathroom while masterbating

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
EXCEPT FOR IT BEING 2 GIRLS

it like a hubby-wife wham bam, roll over, sleepytime, TK U MLJ LV N V

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ch 2?

Looking forward to Chapter 2.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
On Silent Feet

Right off the bat, this story is erotic, thrilling and weird in an off-beat way. It's well written as MSTarot is wont to do. And, but for a light of hand, I was attentative as the story moved along quickly, quietly and stimulatin.

The slight of hand? The story, as are many inces/taboo stories on Literotica are, mislabeled, miscategorized, mischaracterized. The story should be labeled in the genre of LESBIAN/INCEST (if females) and GAY/INCEST (if males), for which there is not a category for either (I don't think), but there should fucking be one!! Or it could be male/female incest, female/female incest or male/male incest for those PC addicted! I don't mix coffee with my tea, I don't mix wine with my milk, I don't mix piss with my bourbon, and I don't want lesbian or gay with my normal male/female incest--plain and simple.

And unfortunately for the writer and his/her artistry, the scoring of their story suffers; I gave this story 2 Stars, rather than 4 Stars had it been male and female incest. There is nothing wrong with be lesbianor gay, it happens frequent, sometimes in fun but many times as a full life style or in total attraction. I don't like being surprised with the gender of the story's characters!!

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Oh dear.

What a shame that 'Bigdaddy' etc jumped to conclusions.

MSTarot you have a wonderful ability to give a feminine turn of phrase, but then how the hell would I know, 'cept your I/T stories really catch my interest.

sethpsethpover 10 years ago
An amazing story!

Loved it!

SWIM21SWIM21over 9 years ago

The story was alright, I guess, but the tags were totally messed up. Not cool.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 7 years ago
Different ?

This this might be called a quicky ;)

Normally I prefer to read longer stories but it would be interesting to see this develop - possibly as a series of similar short chaptets

gunmakergunmakerover 5 years ago

It was fun. I did enjoy it.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 5 years ago
Fooled me ...

... well and truly, but it was my own assumption that the sibling was a brother. I was pleasantly surprised to discover otherwise.

I sincerely hope that you decide to have more "fun", and continue this, for it has enormous potential to be a fantastic story, hopefully a Novel!

Do I need to state the obvious? Ok, I loved it! Please continue this!

5 Stars, and thank you very much.

April_WinfreyApril_Winfreyover 2 years ago

I thoroughly loved it. I should write another story with a similar premise.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

little confused by the tags, as this is clearl sister-sister, not sister-brother. Shame the story is so short, would have loved to read more.

MSTarotMSTarot9 months agoAuthor

The site changed /added the brother tag about a month after I posted it. Shrug.

Sam37Sam377 months ago

I don’t usually get into lesbian stories, but this was HOT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous