All Comments on 'Caught in the Toilet'

by Dennis_St_John

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ahhhhh fuck me!!

perfect story about getting fucked completely

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great first story

This is an excellent first story. Please tell more. I loved how you really captured the true moment when a CD realizes that he/she is a cock-sucking faggot bitch. It happened to me not too long ago and I'm glad you have experienced it too. Please tell more adventures of this lingerie-wearing fag -- welcome to the club !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Extremely well written

I really like how you have been so emotional with your writing, and I think it works well with having the Dom unidentified as its not really about him, and makes the reader focus on the CD. The only thing I didn't like, and this is perhaps personal preference, is that I wish there hadn't been any photographs taken. I would want my CD to be there because he was willing and wanted to be close and personal to my strap on. Far more of a turn on. Lol. Good luck with your future writings, you should definitely continue!

Gil

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Getting caught in the toilet

Great story,had a similar expiernce,I was at an adult peep show,didn't know the place closed at midnight,I snuck into the woman's toilet room,took all of my man clothes off, sat on the toilet with stall door open,seeing myself all dolled up in my slutty sissy outfit with lipstick ,transvestite red on,and seeing the woman's Kotex machine on the wall got me so excited,thinking what it would be like to have other woman in there with me ,while they were doing their make up,lipstick,ect.then all of a sudden,the cashier was standing right in front of me,we are closed he said,have been for the past 1/2 hr, my face turned beat red,he said he has to report me for being in lady's room,I pleaded with him,I,I'll do anything ,oh pleases don't tell any one,then he started to unzip his slacks,I said what are you going to do,he made me blow his penis,calling me a sissy fagot,had me swallow his load then took my ass cherry,hurt so bad,he also had pictures of me,and used me for a few weeks until the place closed down and I never saw him again,but he would do all kinds of perverted things to me,he would make me drink his piss right outa his cock,almost a pint,swallow all of it,then fuck my mouth,make me drink all of his seamen,insert all kinds of weird objects up my boycunt,he hurt my bung hole do many times,I still get flash backs of some of the perverted things he would do to me,or make me do to him,makes me sick to my stomach,I can't get the images outa my head,and every time I see the door to a public woman's room,I think of how I was sodomized many,many times dressed like a sissy slut.fewl so shameful for the acts I performed on that dirty old man,and of all of the body fluids I drank outa him,and how he streatched my anal hole into a woman's cunt,love sissybpbby

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Work

My supervisor at work called me into his office.I am a cleaner,sit down.Does you wife know,what,that you wear pantyhose.What,i saw you bending over upstairs,they showed above your pants.Um,no she doesnt,lets keep it that way.He stood up,dropped his pants,looked at me,yours too,i hesitated,now,i did.We are both married,both about the same age,50.Suck it,what,do it,he moved to me,grabbing the back of my head,guiding his cock to my mouth.Open,i did he pushed in,i gagged,he eased back moving his cock in and out between my lips.I felt it grow.He moved back,kneel on the chair back to me,i felt his hand on my hosed arse,dont move,i heard the camera,saw the flash,stay there, he came back,my pantyhose pulled halfway down,a slippery substance rubbed over my hole,my balls,my cock stroked,hardening.His cock at my hole,i pulled away,i havent,he interrupted,my wife wont let me do her arse,the head pushing,relax,i tried to and it slipped just inside,we both groaned,he moved his cock slowly back and forward,pushing deeper,i felt the heat,his hand still stroking my now very hard cock.He pushed deeper ,fucking now, there was pain,my cock shot my cumm,clasping his cock in me,pulsing,warm cumm filling me,easier in and out,i heard myself,ooh fuck meeeee,as he emptied into me.Now i wear panties,pantyhose he takes my arse whenever he wants,he is very considerate,he makwes me shoot every time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My experience

My sister use to dress me in her panties, tights, and bra. Then put her silky miniskirt and tied off blouse. I was so excited I would have pre come oozing. Then she would lock the bathroom door and apply make up and a ton of her Mclintock perfume. She would practice kissing with me and then let me relieve myself through my panties. Just now trying to approach doing this with my wife. So scared to tell her, but it turns me on so much. I find myself lost in this sexual urge. I showed her pictures on line of other crossdressing men and she seemed distant but while looking at them asked me "would I like to rub another mans cock through his panties". I said "why what do you think of it" she didn't answer but she did mention late that night in (sex talk I call it) later that night in getting me off "you want to wear my stockings don't you? Dress like a girl with creamy lipstick and then suck a cock through panties, makeout with another man in who wears lipstick while sitting on his lap" OMG I came so hard. I also noticed she was EXTREMELY wet down there that night. However we haven't mentioned it since. What should I do? Bring it up again? Her sexual "talk" really got me thinking and turned on especially the lipstick kissing, and being fully dressed up and sucking a cock through his panties. (I got fully dressed in my hotel room on business for the first time and sprayed on Jessica Mclintock. I just kept rubbing my legs and then inserted the lipstick container in my "Vagina". I love the taste of lipstick, and everything girly. I stayed dressed all night and did some things I shouldn't mention here. Checked out the next day and threw out all of the clothes makeup etc I bought. It was worth the money though!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thongs are obvious!

I was in my first year in JC, still pretending to be hetero, when an older instructor noticed my panties pulled tight enough to render me obvious. They were a soft mulberry and made my white t seem almost transparent. He asked for my girl name, and then laughed at "kimmi" as a tramp stamp. I backed into one of the stalls and sat as he used me, as toilet, then as cum bucket………as I wiped his penis across my lips he hit multi flash and had a series of pictures that outed me completely. After office hours, he took me home and shared me with his room mate...

BadMarieBadMarieabout 10 years ago
Similar situation

I had a similar situation. I was also caught in the restroom at work. I worked second shift and as I was sitting there reading something I can't remember today the stall door suddenly swung open and there stood one of my co-workers. He stumbled and apology yet constantly looking at me sitting there with my pants down around my ankles, my black lace panties at me knees and my nylon encased legs held up my my black laced garter belt. He then left entering another stall further down. I just finished, cleaned up an went back to work. Later as we were working he came up looked around to see we were alone and quietly asked if I always dressed that way. I figured oh well my secret was out so replied when I could. He just smiled and we continued our work. As we left at the end of our shift he asked if we could meet during lunch the next day. I felt it was better too so at lunch the next day we went out. It was the beginning of a nice relationship. Oh my secret did get out but it wasn't an issue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
toilet sex

I used to do this regularly in the park toilet near where I worked every day before work, lunchtime and after work.Must have had oral and anal sex with about 500 men over the years.Most of the time I was dressed and poular male visitors were police men who gangbanged me. When they were closed for good a detective inspector whowas divorced made me his sex slave. All gone now - just jerking to porn here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In the local park loo

I was having a quiet pee at the urinal with 2 other men who seemed close to each other when one spotted me tucking my part back in my French knickers, they then started wanking each other (they must have stopped when I went in) and called me a sissy and I wasn't a proper gay just a sissy, still that didn't stop them groping my silk clad penis and rubbing me off just for their own entertainment. After I had cum they just told me to piss off - on the way out another person was going in, I still wank at this over 23 years later

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
toilet sex

i wants got a sissy in a toilet

had a good fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Caught dressed

I was caught ( it was intentional ) in the local park at 2am on a warm summer night when I was 21.... Having used the toilets to pick men up since I was 17, I knew that certain men cruised the park after midnight( usually older married men )

At 11:30 pm I dressed up in basque,stockings panties and thigh boots and covered it all with my floor length black leather coat, before driving to the park ( I parked under some trees away from the lights )

Once I was parked I checked out my make up and made sure my black wig was straight before getting out and walking into the darkened park via the side gate...I chose a bench just off the main footpath and sat smoking ( I knew the glow would eventually attract attention) after about 10 mins I heard , then saw a man walking up the footpath with a dog on a lead....he stopped about 20 yards away and peered in my direction...on cue I lit another cigarette and I'm sure he could see I was a 'woman' sure enough he walked up to me and stood in front of me, urging the dog to sit!!

' Lovely night ' he said staring at me

' it is indeed ' I replied smiling get at him

'Do you have a spare cigarette?....my wife doesn't let me smoke in the house and I have run out'

' No problem ' I said, reaching into my coat pocket and 'accidentally ' letting my coat gape open

As he bent down to the lighter I saw his eyes devouring my legs and crotch....

He sat beside me to smoke and asked what I was doing there so late at night?

' Oh I often come here at his time ...sometimes to meet other men , sometimes just to sit ' I answered

I knew by his reaction he had grasped that I was a man...and he soon showed his interest

' I come here for the same ' he said quietly

' A lot?' I pressed

' yes quite a bit ' he whispered , his hand resting on my stockinged thigh...I got really hard when he touched me and moaned a little

' You look beautiful ' he breathed as he leaned in and kissed me

I ended up laid back on the bench, legs round his back being fucked til 3:30 am...it was glorious ( we met many times after that )

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
caught in public toilet

i was caught in a public toilet wearing just bra and panties and had to suck a cock untill he was rock hard and then let him fuck me untill he shot his load in me.it felt that good i met him there for more of the same and sometimes i would have a used pad in my panties and say it was that time of the month and could only suck his cock witch he didnt mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

fuck that was hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wish it was me

I am a closet sissy faggot. When I travel, I wear crotchless panties under my suit. This is so hot. How I would love to be caught and forced to suck cock. WOW!!!!

secondsamuelsecondsamuelalmost 5 years ago
where did the butt plug come from?

Or did I miss it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous