All Comments on 'Weekend at Varun's Ch. 02'

by hottie_nikita

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice!

Hey! That's a very good follow up story. Hope you'll write the next part/(s) quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You are getting better! And, me greedier! Don't want this story to get over. Keep writing.

matey2012matey2012almost 12 years ago
Very very wild

Niki, must admit, your stories and your profile become my daily dose of erotica. Rock it, baby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Way to go woman! Chapter 3??? Waiting ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This one is even better than the first chapter. By that logic, the third will be even better. Hoping to see it soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You are a good writer, but, I feel you over-detail your stories. The sex is written well, and the situations are quite innovative. But, the detailing could be curtailed a bit.

hedonistnaughtyguyhedonistnaughtyguyalmost 12 years ago
Muah :-*

Delicious Nikki, or is it yummilicious.... love those bouncing titties darling. Gimme more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is the first time one has imagined a jacuzzi so erotically. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding

Your stories both, are genuinely outstanding. First up, as an Indian, your language is perfect, which is a revelation. To top that, the real feel and the detail. Your stuff is way different from a lot of the others out here. Keep it that way, and don't ever stop writing.

wackypvwackypvover 11 years ago

would love to read about how you started things with varun ;) great stuff nikki

cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too good

Very very hot and arousing sex. Is it a true story? If yes, you guys are one hot couple. If not, your imagination is very wild.

mankolkatamankolkataover 11 years ago
Great writing

The best I've read by an Indian. And the compliment is from an Indian :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Speechless!!

I loved your stories. Seem so real, I felt envious of Varun ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No.1

Deserve it! Wow! A groovy kinda love ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT

Very HOT indeed. LOVED it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
When is part 3 coming?

Please write it soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Indian? Unbelievable!

You are most definitely the find of Literotica in the past year. Astounding skills.

hottie_nikitahottie_nikitaover 11 years agoAuthor
OVERWHELMED!!! :)

I'm so totally overwhelmed by the response to my 2 stories!!! The number and kind of emails I get daily, is mindblowing. And, the fact that my stories have been rated so highly that they are among the Top 10 all time, makes it even more encouraging.

In the past month and a half, I have had a personal tragedy and then an injury to deal with, and hence have been out of action. But, with all your love, I will soon make up for lost time. You will see a flurry of stories soon!

As for all the mails, please give me a few days, and I will respond to each one of them. To all those who want to just get into my pants, let me tell you that, from my stories I may appear very uninhibited, but, it takes a lot for someone to get into my inner circle for me to be that way with them. So, for those who want to get to know me better, we'll keep the exchanges going, and let's see where it takes us. I have, so far, had one encounter with someone who wrote to me from here, and it was fun! So, men, keep at it! ;)

MUAH :*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Even more fabulous than the 1st chapter. You have left me wondering what is coming next. Do complete it soon.

slivers77slivers77over 11 years ago

erotica at its best. yes would love read more and waiting for the next chapter, I request you to write about how you met varun and started having an affair with him, how it all began.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the details

Keep the stories Cumming. Hope to see more in the future. NB

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please write more!

Hi Nikita,

This story has been written so well, that you've got me wanting more. I keep checking every few days to see if the next part has been posted. Please Please Please continue the story, and do it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great job

you are a natural , wonderful and sexy , pls go on and on and on

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE

More, More, More. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Sooo sexy and natural! Reminds me of me you are feminine yet bossy and kinky!

More !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

You are just too good. Sad that you don't write often enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous