All Comments on 'Kay's Story'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
albertthelionalbertthelionalmost 12 years ago
awsome

what an erotic story plausable my only gripe is there was not much description of the actual sex act otherwise a good one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mind numbingly stupid

Kay is a slut and ken is a WACC. End of story.

I do wounder how hot she would get if ken had an affair?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
where is the part

about kay being tempted, from what i read she would screw a german sheppard and her husband would blow it.

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years ago
Two 'plus points.'

The wife didn't have an unbelievably huge bust and the lover didn't have an enormous cock.

Unfortunately, it all moved a bit too quickly and we didn't get a chance to know much about the characters or their motives which, I think, removed some of the potential eroticism.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Married at twenty as a virgin....

...gee what could go wrong, what incredible tension. Maybe next time a new theme for this author?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Crap

Another boring slut and wimp story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
anonymous

I am always amused by reviews such as "crap" when posted as anonymous. Why not post your user name so we can read your stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
He would not be lover

Should the wife decide to let another man fuck (other than her husband) first all the other man would not be a lover. Unless she can fall in love after one fuck session with a relative stranger. If she can she has some serious issues that revolve around immaturity and her own self centeredness. The fact that she has already committed adultery and has no real feelings of guilt or remorse tells a lot about her own lack of feelings for her husband. It also tells a great deal about her own over the top feelings about herself in her own eyes. Obviously she thinks she is far more attractive than she really is and thus far more sexy than she really is. She probably has delusions of grandeur about her own lovemaking ability. Her "lover" is interested her for two main reasons: 1. She is a willing, attractive piece of ass. 2. Stealing another man's wife is a definite turn on for a predator. Does he feel love, NO !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

let him take another woman, too; then what is the use off the their marriage, much of it, killed..and why stay even under the same roof?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good read

Good read and good writing. I always enjoy a story where the married couple is so close that the wife knows that she can talk to her husband. She has no secrets which brings the relationship closer.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

For the read.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
NO MATTER THE SPIN OR EXCUSE

its still cheating and a slippery slope, TK U MLJ LV NV

toslertosleralmost 12 years ago
Enjoyed this story

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Run of the mill wimp tale.

Written by a run of the mill wimp author. And, I must add, sicko perv.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

English writer :Check

English willing Cuckold writer: Check

Slut cheating wife wants to fuck around more and willing cuckold hubby will always allow it: Check

Boring same old and very tired and overused storyline: Check.

Another cuckold writer to avoid or 1 bomb: Check

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 12 years ago
Another good story, Tony

The feelings were well described. And I got the usual number of laughs from the "Anonymous" morally outraged commenter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A word in passing

Nothing really to do with the story, which is competently written if a bit predictable. My point is all of these stories that have the wives as gorgeous middle aged women that everybody wants to fuck. To paraphrase Seinfeld, "have you been you the DMV office lately?"

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Agree with ANON I love

The story is as described by several...competent, predictable with SOME tension as Sweetie takes a chance by informing Hubby (although a bit of a cheat in timing!)

4*

What continues to perplex me is how some readers (not ALL Anons - see DWarnux) feel morally compelled to read a story they are warned they will find unacceptable and then 1-bomb it! Even worse, to read the 'comments', then 1-bomb WITHOUT reading!!!

I would like to facetiously suggest LIT require those who wish to comment on an LW story take a ten-item multiple guess test on the main story details and get at least 80% before being allowed to post! Alternatively, only allow a reader (MUST provide LIT his/her ID, can still post Anon) two ratings of '1' per day, and ten per week!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cheating slut

what else is there to say?

quinn roganquinn roganalmost 12 years ago
It's no coincidence .....

..... that the most vitriolic critics are the least literate. Barely able to string two sensible words together - let alone spell them - they come out with the same predictable rants, time after time. Why do they bother? For myself, I found this story well up to Tony090909's impressive high standard - the only thing that rather surprised me was that Kay revealed the identity of her paramour to her husband. In these situations, I naturally put myself in the husband's position, and i know I would feel more comfortable if the identity of the men who had enjoyed my wife's body remained unknown, as long as every detail of what they did together were lovingly described in every detail! Congratulations to Tony (and his real-life informant!) on a really arousing vignette.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
quinn sucks dog cum

Just because readers don't like this sick pervert's shitty story, doesn't make you smarter than hey are you fucking dick.

licyou69licyou69almost 12 years ago
Three cheers for Quinn

It would be nice if the anonymous retards would move out of the lw category and into something else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Run Forrest, run!

Stupid is as stupid does they say and you are monumentally stupid if you think logging in with your "nickname" means you are not anonymous. If this repulsive comment board is your life then you should kill yourself immediately or declare your identity as one with the legion of repressed cuckolds and no-lifers living in this category. If the comments by illiterate and hate-filled repressed cuckolds are more than a source of amusement to you then your life priorities are seriously out of whack.

The illiterate "One bombers" either can't read (huecuck) or don't read (RandomHardon) stories in LW but they have staked out this category as a clubhouse for their humorless version of "NO MA'AM" or G.R.O.S.S (minus the irony of course). Their fear prevents them from allowing anonymous comments on their stories but they are defenseless against other commentators lampooning their nicknames mercilessly. That level of insecurity (often associated with low self esteem and depression) requires intensive therapy and prescribed medication to combat. Adversarial engagements with them on a comment board is an unproductive waste of time.

Mocking them and laughing at them is the best tonic for both you and the insecure misogynists you want to confront.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
If a betrayed exhusband gets a Second Chance newer woman, is he misogynist????

@ Dear Anon Why are misogynist this guy who changed his AMERICAN BITCH to a young woman.

Look at on the You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIvJms3wlaY

This guy from North Caroline wrote the next to his video on You Tube.

I was married to an American bitch for 18 years. She got away with fraud and turned my oldest daughter against me. Going through divorce in my mid 40's I decided to look for love in a country that was family oriented. I married a beautiful 18 yr old Filipina and now I feel young again and in love!!!

A You Tube poster comment: im really sorry to hear about ur ex-wife

but congrats too :)

shes really pretty :D

NC guy answers: No need to feel sorry bout my ex. I'm glad the bitch is out of my life. Biggest mistake that I've ever made in my entire life!

We've been married for 4 years now and have a beautiful daughter. So far it has worked out fine and we don't even think about any age gap. I have no regrets and am the happiest that I've ever been!

If this guy is misogynist????????????

If a betrayed exhusband gets a Second Chance newer woman, he is misogynist????

If the willing cuckold pays the food tickets and he eats the creampie he is not misogynist?????

I like the debate with the loverboys-willing cuckolds-slut wives association.

BTW The NC. guy has a beautiful younger daughter, look at the next video from the You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRfGSTVYYdU&list=UUfihNSoctZQrIbmEdg2ey8A&index=4&feature=plcp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It would be nice if the likes of Quinn and licyou69

would stop with their ranting and make the comments to the writer only. They seem to be obsessed with the comments of other readers, just because they voice opposing opinions of a rather unimpressive tale. To praise this author as having impressive high standard is absurd. Where are the red H's. I see none. Must be not everybody is as impressed as these guys would have you believe. You guys are to be pitied, to waste emotions and time on something you will never stop. The more you bitch about the anons, the more they will unleash their negative comments at the writers. It's a losing battle, give it up. But then it takes a certain amount of brains to do that, doesn't it. Now go ahead and rant and rave at this comment, I will enjoy them. Signing off as the anonymous ass, you so detest. lol-lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What would be nicer is if

fuckwits in general finally understood how closet cuckolds and their tormenters get their jollies. Normal people read erotic fiction to jack off. Closet cucks don't have cocks and read it to piss and moan against authors. Their tormenters get their jollies antagonizing the closet cucks or arguing with them.

What say you Fuck Off and let everyone get their jollies however they see fit, okay cupcake?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A very erotic story

Well written and a good character build.

The story was very believable to me, and I thought what she had done was very natural, especially for a middle aged 44 year old woman, that has only been with one man her entire life, and married for 24 years, to want to see what another man would feel like having sex with.

Her husband Ken's character was very believable also. I'm sure it excited him to know that other men found his wife as sexually exciting as he did, and that their 24 years of marriage could whether through her having sex with someone else.

It was certainly a fact the both her husband Ken and herself loved each other,and would always love each other, but perhaps if his would have happened 15 years earlier there may have been a problem of trust between the two of them, but with being together so long they knew each other well enough that they excepted that she wasn't going to become a wandering slut.

A very interesting and good story

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Female POV

I can not speak for all woman. But Guys let me tell you if my husband gave me the OK to screw other men. I would call him a Fag and leave him !

Kate

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
LOL, troll logic

Leave a man because he gives his permission to fuck other men? What sort of logic is that? That makes him a fag? OMG, LOL. Good story and I am sure there is more to it. When they go on vacation, where no one knows them. Perfect time for wife to get some extra and maybe hubby can watch and help. Just an idea. One thing we know about hubby, he likes sloppy seconds.

angelaslaterangelaslaterover 8 years ago
Wonderful

It was such good reading and had me hooked. I love the fact that her husband still fucked her after finding out another man had just cum inside of her. That is so arousing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finding yourself.

This is such a beautiful story.. Must be a real life event. My late wife had a surprise for me one time as I got home from work. Yes.! she had also been fucked, however we didn't stop with just one time. My wife assured me that she would come sometimes multiple times with him even though he was smaller than I (down there) Forget how many times she came with me. it was non stop. Even though I had been a player before her. This was the best sex ever. When she told me she was going to call it quits with him, I asked her what happened? She said they had stopped fucking some time before and started making love. And she got scared cause she didn't want to loose me. We decided it would be better for her to find her lovers while we went on vacation. Anyway just wanted to reiterate how you don't need a 10 inch cock to achieve multiple orgasms that is just a fallacy. Well I loved your writing, your sequence of events to bring everything together in the end was genius Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Girl

Honesty is the best policy

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

I agree with female below. If my husband wanted to have someone else fuck me, I would be devastated. I would never be able to look at my husband with the same respect again. I didn't get married to be shared. Longevity and happiness in marriage is a rare thing for couples who share. It is hot to read about, I will give you that. Good story.

mathur_nkmathur_nk3 months ago
The description says "tempted to strar" is Understatement

The description says "tempted to strar" is Understatement. She was eager to stray, and without remorse or guilt, purchased husbands consent to be willing cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1516 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...