All Comments on 'Sarah Gets Trained Ch. 07'

by Steve1613

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
pauline961pauline961almost 12 years ago

This story is fantasic, loving it more and more with every chapter ,hope there is another instalment to come :) The story isn't just fabulously erotic but it is written very well I am fastly becomming a huge fan of Steve1613 loving it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sorry

It just gets worse and worse .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Still love this chapter the most.

ContrahentContrahentover 5 years ago

All of the events in this chapter are familiar to me as tropes within this genre of sexual fantasies. One thing particularly stood out to me as very arousing: Sarah's intelligence and use of her mind to discuss complex matters unrelated to her submission, while submitting. I find this very appealing.

For those who objected to the hucow fantasy element of this story: I know of women who have fantasies about being a hucow, and who role play that fantasy with their partners / dominants. The hucow body modification elements to this story struck me by how similar they were to the real life relationships and fantasies these real women have, and changes in their bodies as they play with their dominants. Of course, none of these women have been coerced by their partners as Sarah has been, nor will they eventually find themselves producing milk full time in a stable owned by a rich millionaire. This is real life after all, so instead they go to work like the rest of us, with their lengthened nipples jutting through the holes cut into their bras.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous