All Comments on 'Your Ex-Lover is Dead'

by miserybusiness

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

Very creative start to the story.

Five.

drowellydrowellyalmost 12 years ago
depressed much?

I'm unsympathetic to this character. Hard to relate to either the subject or his angst. Very depressing.

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904almost 12 years ago
Intrigued...

Are these the same characters from "You've Been Flirting Again"? Good start either way. Can't to see where you are going with this.

miserybusinessmiserybusinessalmost 12 years agoAuthor
@hotcocoa6904

yeah, these are the same characters from "you've been flirting again."

xxmuffxxxxmuffxxover 11 years ago
confused?

So did he cheat on Ro with his doctor?

MikefromAZMikefromAZover 11 years ago
Continuation

Glad to see that you are going back in there to continue You've Been Flirting Again. I am pretty sure Chris didn't cheat and the sleep with another man bit, I am pretty sure was in You've Been Flirting Again with Roshanda's ex. I really connect with Chris because like him, I do have a bit of a dark side and I am a white rock loving male in love with a beautiful black woman. I recognize that it is normally the black male-white chick, but it is nice to see that there are people willing to write about another side that is swept under the rug.

I hope you further continue this story and evolve the characters. I can't wait to continue reading the next four chapters.

miserybusinessmiserybusinessover 11 years agoAuthor
@mikefromaz

i appreciate your comment. thank you. and i'm glad you notice the discrepancy between black male/white females and black female/white males. i'm posting another chapter soon. thanks for understanding!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous