All Comments on 'Big Cock'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 12 years ago

Hot bitches like you physically need a big cock to keep them satisfied - I'm just glad you're getting plenty! xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pigs have

more morals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
who did he fuck ?

the cute little waitress with a tight pussy!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
How many ways?

What happens when a size-queen meets a king-size?

THIS tale of tail!

How many ways are there to say "I love big cocks. This is the biggest cock I have ever had! I love this cock! Please do me again with your cock!"?

A more important question: how many times can that be permutated and repeated before starting to bore your readers? The answer to THAT lies somewhere within the pages of this epic! For some readers, it will happen shortly after the action starts. For others, it may happen just before she goes home! Few, I believe, will only hit that stage of satiation sometime in Ch.2 !

Hot? Sure!

Realistic? Well, if I could have that effect, I would NOT be working in an office...I would be charging 5K per in Beverley Hills, minimum requirement: recent (within 8 years) nomination for Best Supporting Actress or TV / Grammy equivalent!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
if it is the most intense and the best

why the fuck are you still married to someone else? just wondering. "but i love my husband" is always a bull shit answer and never true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Taking it

great story well written. Married life is greatly improved when the two of you are cock sluts. My wife and I are into threesomes and get off sharing cocks. Usually, I find the cock for us bring it home. I suck it to get it hard , then guide it into her cunt while I suck her ass hole. once he's shot off and pulled out of her I suck all of the cum out before sucking his cock again. once he's hard my ass pussy takes every inch I can get. As he fucks me my wife tells him what a cock cunt I am and how I will give my mouth and ass to all while she fingers her hole. It works for us

ricksouzaricksouzaalmost 12 years ago
new foto?

Oh, my! Is that a new foto on your bio?? Oh, yes. I tuned in just to see your lovely tits again. I've missed them....uuummm! Yummy...

spankedboyspankedboyabout 11 years ago
Good read

Nice story, good for a quick wank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who wants her now?

She's a size queen and you'll never be able to satisfy her ever again. Just admit you screwed up, divorce the slut and move on. Just another story about a whore wife and an idiot husband.

KSBerryKSBerryover 10 years ago
Excellent!

Hot stuff! Great story, love the details. Slutty wives are so hot! The only critical feedback is when you described your fuck fest with Tim as "making love". You weren't making love, you were FUCKING in a different dimension! Don't be afraid to be dirty. Great profile pic, nice tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Hot? Erotic? Don't think so.

lays_69lays_69about 10 years ago
ANONYMOUS ASSHOLES

What a bunch of slime balls. Anonymous people leave feed back on these stories on Literotica. If you do not like wife sharing why do you read the stories. Oh I know you have stupid on your forehead. Well you cannot fix stupid I guess. Stupid is forever. Go some place else and complain. Great picture SHARED HOUSE WIFE. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Later

Kyle

Richy47Richy47almost 10 years ago
brilliant

Loved it wanked myself off twice reading it

BigDave763BigDave763over 9 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!! I

I was hard throughout your story. I love your openness to your sexual desires. The sex was wild but the descriptive detail was amazing. My wife and I have only begun to share our stories on here. You are an inspiration, Donna. Thank you.

timm10827timm10827over 7 years ago

Really hot story! Haven't yet read a story you've written that isn't a total turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lays_69 - Cork your blow hole you ignorant asshole!!

This is wank story about a size slut who, in real life wouldn't be any longer with her husband - - that's reality. After Tree Trunk cock stretches out her pussy permanently (and he will) hubby will become quite unhappy parking his VW in an airplane hanger. And you, ass wipe, should have the brains to realize how shitty the Admin of this site is and how many people are locked out of their accounts and can't get back in. And, we aren't going to create another account because some lazy moron can't take the time to unlock it. So, I sincerely advise you to fuck off. Sincerely, jahoo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Kyle - lays_69 - Thank you sir, for defining stupid for all of us.

When we hear you, see you, or read of your 3rd grade level writing, we'll forever know what "Stupid" is. Like the other commenter mentioned, most Anony's are orphaned from their accounts by the bullshit and non-existent "Administration" of this site. If there were any decent equivalent, I'd leave this place never to return. I rarely comment on these things, just vote. You, however are a STUPID asshole of EPIC proportions and a response was required. Now crawl back under whatever rock you came from and go fuck yourself. Most disrespectfully, jahoo.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Ok, you know who you are ...

Almost all of these stories are "FICTION." They're not real. The characters are created in the authors mind, not born. The don't fucking exist. So why is it some of you guys continue to act as if this was actually someone's wife? It's a fantasy. No animals, or humans were hurt during the creation of this WORK OF FICTION. If you have half a brain try constructively criticizing the authors writing, not his choice of category to write about. This was good, hot, writing. Gave it a 5. I can only imagine what it feels like to breathtakingly experience this type of sex. Bravo. I loved it.😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

just another whore wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Garbage

ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is a VERY VERY GOOD WIFE SEX STORY. The wife enjoys full Hall Pass privileges. Her husband is a silent partner in all of that. She tells him everything...

FIVE STAR STUFF!

This story is:

- very EROTIC

- sufficiently PORNOGRAPHIC

- ROMANTIC (but that is understated for artistic reasons)

- reasonably REALISTIC

:-)

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Sharedwhorewife

Never seems to run out of garbage to write. I believe he is a 350 pound, bald, high school drop out, living in a singlewide trailer in Vacaville, California. He drives for Grub Hub, and picks up aluminum cans for his living. He writes really porn for his non existent sex lfe. He , of course, is a Democrat who has yet to vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
to 26thNC

amen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am copy pasting anon comment from almost 3 years ago because, in my book, it the most balanced one.

This is a VERY VERY GOOD WIFE SEX STORY. The wife enjoys full Hall Pass privileges. Her husband is a silent partner in all of that. She tells him everything...

FIVE STAR STUFF!

This story is:

- very EROTIC

- sufficiently PORNOGRAPHIC

- ROMANTIC (but that is understated for artistic reasons)

- reasonably REALISTIC.

:-)

Helen1899Helen1899almost 3 years ago

Great for those wanting a sexy pornographic story, I needed one today and it fulfilled my needs. Total fiction, so why do some people get hot and bothered about stories like this. I selected this because of what it appeared to offer and it didn't disappoint, why do people that hate this type of story read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If allowing your wife to find another lover than this is a great story. There were very few points that I found a little out of place. Anal sex would be a major pain in the a**, well you know. IF having a soda can get you turned on then that was believable. I'm guessing there are husbands that find excitement in that idea but I bet most would not want it as a reality. As close to a Loving Wife porn story as any I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One hell of an exciting story. This is one of the rare stories from a first person female perspective that was believable. The opening sound plausible until she got ready for her date and then took the kids to her parent’s house. Don’t you think her father would wonder why his daughter’s dress could be a little enticing for an evening at the movies with the girls?

Two things I did find interesting was that you let us know about the “biggest cock” Donna was about to enjoy when Tim gave her his size. So many writers leave it to the imagination of the reader but stating a length of ten and a half inches and a circumference of seven inches (that’s two and a quarter inches wide while soda cans are about three inches across ) sounds factual. I do question Donna taking Tim’s entire penis. Yes she complained about pain but since the cervix on average is only 5 or six inches deep taking all of a 10 inch penis would be more than painful.

It was a nice twist at the end letting us know that Scott really was willing to let Donna enjoy the attention of other men. Now we need to learn how Scott spent his time working out of town.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun, glad to see that the husband isn't the typical wimp cuck that is SOP for LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderfully put from the womans perspective of pure lustful sex. Men want to fuck younger models with slim bodys and tight cunts so why not allow the ladys to do likewise and fuck with longer thicker cocks that the owner knows how to use in a woman. The phrase it has been where other men and her husband has never reached is hot and my wife has repeated it to me only a few times and it reminds me there are always bigger cocks available for her to enjoy hitting her cervix. I would never deny her this pleasure and love seeing her cute bald slit red and swollen knowing it has been enjoyed and had a good workout and plenty of sperm.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

"Ummmmmm. You're nice and tight for a mother with three children. I'm going to like this. It'll be just like doing a virgin."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I amcopy pasting BigDave's comment because I can rekate to it.

Quote:

BigDave763 over 9 years ago

OUTSTANDING!!!! I

I was hard throughout your story. I love your openness to your sexual desires. The sex was wild but the descriptive detail was amazing. My wife and I have only begun to share our stories on here. You are an inspiration, Donna. Thank you.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Keep writing these kind of stories. I wish I could fuck Tim. Haven't had a 10 inch cock since my ex husband divorced me. All I use now is vibrators it helps but I need the real cock to go into my cervix like it did Donna's.please do the continuing of Donna and Tim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous