All Comments on 'Just Walk Away'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
Alfie HigginsAlfie Higginsalmost 12 years ago
nice, sappy story

this is standard DJ Hear fare. Many of his stories have a 'pregnancy bomb' go off years later after the couple splits, so as soon as Angie desperately wanted to talk to Jack after the split and he refused? PREGNANT.

Good story, a bit sappy.

JennyBearJennyBearalmost 12 years ago
I loved it!

Up to your usual standards, you never disappoint me. TY for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks Again

Another entertaining story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
slut is a

slut............was a slut..................will remain a slut.....................wanna know why?...............dumbass.........she wants to break up with nick (whom she is fucking) and needs to do it in a motel room( hahhaha). she was cheating would have continued to do so and if nick hadnt turned out to be an asshole would have (infact did) chosen money over *LOVE*.

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago

A good well written story, as always. NIce depth of characters, good plot with conflict and resolution. Enjoyed your nicely though out tale.

However the end was a tough one. The Angie character cheated on her boyfriend/fiancee, hid his child from him, married another guy-then broke those vows and bailed on hubby. You did not give Angie a very good track record. No doubt you wrote it well, but getting Angie and the main character together to live happy ever after may be a "bridge too far".

This is not to say I did not enjoy the story. I did and appreciate you posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES!!

This was worth being late for work:) Great stuff as usual. Thanks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another cookie-cutter story from DGHear

Your stories are all the same. Main char is in love, is betrayed and hurt. Meets new woman who is abused. Protects new woman. Usually ends up back with the woman who first betrayed him.

So predictable your stories are.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

It does seem a bit strange how your characters react to certain situations. OK, Angie caused some angst and was buckling under from pressure from her parents to marry Nick. As usual with the head strong meat heads we often find on these pages, they walk away and refuse all contact with the woman they think did them wrong. In reality we find Angie was pregnant, was breaking up with Nick and wanted Jack to be her choice, but since he refused all communications he is unaware of the facts. Because he walks away and won't talk to her she goes ahead and marries Nick, even though Nick knows she is pregnant with another mans child. Amazingly jack even think of this as cheating on him even though he is the one that put up the stone walls between he and Angie. The inability to communicate is bound to create problems for Jack and Angie later on, but the author just treats that as though it doesn't exist and it is a central theme in the story. Even when his uncle asks him to call Angie, he doesn't do it until she forces a face to face meeting, which is another example of his incredible immaturity. Then, when he does find out, he actually has to think about it for a while to see if he really still loves Angie even though he has a son. This guy has to be one of the dumbest males on the face of the planet as far as I can see with how he approached the whole issue. Then, he goes to the parents house and proposes to Angie in front of her parents, that is an "in your face" way of forcing an issue down their throats. They haven't even dated again and he proposes marriage after all the shit he put Angie through, but of course she accepts and the parents are happy??

Then there was this line about Marcie:

"I think my family took it quite well. They realized that life has changed over the years."

Lesbian relationships seem to be pushed on us from every side these days. It is not enough that they exist as they have for many centuries, but now they have to be equal in everything, even raising children that have two mommies and that is just so normal we are told. Frankly, I am tired of Lesbian relationships being constantly woven into otherwise heterosexual stories. I don't care one way or the other about homosexuals, they can live their lives as they want, I just am not interested in reading about them. Don't you think a simple warning at the start of the story would be in order?

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 12 years ago
.... have not said this for a while, Beware. Shit comes from anonymous assholes.

DG,

The important thing is the "telling" of the tale. A well told tale by a master storyteller.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

Myhands316Myhands316almost 12 years ago
Good Story... but

You have the makings of a great story here. Yes, there is A LOT of story that wasn't told. It came off more as a mission brief than a heart felt story. The scenes were choppy and you really didn't make an emotional connection with any of the charcters. It felt like an excersise in writing more than a joy to write. If the joy isn't there, the reader will not feel it. If felt like you were going through the motions, without the emotion. You didn't paint clear pictures. All I could visulize in the background was a blank fog. No clarity of scene development. Dialouge was trite and didn't make an impact. Having read a lot of your other work, I know you can do much better when the mood is right. This felt forced for some reason. I know it's hard to keep up the flow, when the mood isn't right. But I rather wait until it is or scrap the work. But then again thats just me. Good luck and keep writing. Myhands316

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pretty good story!

Thank you author for entertaining us.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 12 years ago
I Really LIked this Story!

DG can really write great stories. Nice twists and turns in this one - I figured that he'd end up with Marcie. I kind of thought that Angie might be pregnant, which was why she really wanted to talk. Well done as usual DG!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It read

more like a loving wives story. I don't think he reacted in a strange way toward the first woman, even if she was pregnant, he didn't know. How can she justify spending time with the man she ended up marrying, anyway? Once that happened, it was all over. It would have been for me and it ruined his ability to relate to other women.

john1946john1946almost 12 years ago
Good

You do good stories and this was another one. Thanks

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
DG is back...

And Literotica has him. Good story. You got 5* from me on this one.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Very Good Story

Well put together plot and an interesting situation. TY for writing it.

Er, after he proposed to her she goes out and sleeps with another guy more than once?? Really it seems to me that this was a decision on her part that classifies her as a cheater. If she had broken off with him because she could not bring herself to marry him, then she could have consoled herself with another man, but she had to tell him before getting into bed with another man. They even were going out on a date the following day. Sorry this behaviour was not adequately explained and would have been a deal breaker for me. I was hoping that there would be some way out of the dilemma but the way it was done did not convince me...

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
OH come on... talk about CONTRIVED ...

of course... of course angie is pregnant .

of course she couldnt find the time to say 8 words in 4 seconds " I am pregnant and the baby is yours."

of course. If you go back and re-read the section where they break up by phone call at the top of page 2 Angie has PLENTY of time to say those 8 words.

give me a break

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 12 years ago
Good one

Good story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Kinda Loupy, but it kept my attention.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
My Friend****

For those of us who like to read a good story. You are the man!!!!!! Thanks for sharing a very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another good story

Thanks for writing more stories that are entertaining, engaging and fun. Happy endings are a bonus!

Jerry

M/60/Louisiana

abc101abc101almost 12 years ago
great story

please write more about their lives. maybe they could move to live in a nudist community (not swingers community). or anything that would be a continuation.

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Good Story

I've read all your stuff and look forward to the new ones as they pop in. Your stories entertain, if a little straightforward and telegraphed. I'd recommend getting a little wild and unpredictable in a future story, try having some fun with it. Just an idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another great story

OK so some of the story line can be seen a mile ahead, but whenever I see your name under a "New" story I smile - I know I'm in for an enjoyable read.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Still waiting

For a bad story from your pen and waiting and waiting ....... Thanks for sharing

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WALK DONT RUN AWAY, JACK

but remember all options good and bad, TK U MLJ LV NV

markellymarkellyalmost 12 years ago
Great..

A good read from beginning to end. Thank you for posting this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well

you kicked me off at the queer wedding. People aren't born that way. Something fucks them up along the way, and what happened to Marcie, you didn't say.

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
Yuk!

I hope you got the RAAC out of your system for another year. JPB actualy did a better job on his story, there were no wimps at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Liked it!

As everyone has said...another good story. Alls well that ends well. This story ended well for all...

OldMarineVet

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

the best story I have ever read on this site- glad all worked well for Jack and Angie. I really like your type of writing- keep up the good work-

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 CHEATING IS NEVER A MISTAKE....

the outcome and after effects could be, TK U MLJ LV NV

mattswifemattswifeover 11 years ago
Good story but...

the writing needed some more development. Could have been a great story with a little more time on the writing. But great ideas underneath. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ASWD Law divorce kentucky

Nice one but it could be very interesting and easy to read if it is written well. Why not check the coherence of your post, good one though.

http://www.aswdlaw.com/practice-groups/private-client-group/domestic-relations/

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap story

next time make her gangbang a bunch of dudes and he eats out the creampie, since he's a wimp why not go all the way and just cuckold him harder. The entire story was a guilt trip on the main character but the slut went thru nothing, She kept his son from him after she cheated and if he was is personality wise as the writer wanted him to be no way in hell he'd forgive so easy, sometimes having a "happy ending" is just a cop out, 9/10 times he goes his way and she find s another "true Love"

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Chuckle

More twists and turns than Bright Angel Trail!

Very entertaining.

Thx

cassandracharmedcassandracharmedabout 10 years ago
loved it

Guys like bill should be shot for the way they treat their wifes, girlfriends and their kids

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
It is always interesting -

To see how some people require there morality to be the only one that can be acceptable - the "science" that say people are not born gay they get that way is unsupportable - of course most of the born that way science is in the same boat. So make up your mind and have the guts to say it is your opinion because facts are too scarce. Either way it was a small part of a very good story so ignore it or get over it.

Was he a wimp? He defended Marcie because it was right not for gain, he made a point of describing his history and it included being part of cheating - professionally, he had his own standards and while he thought they were exclusive it was not stated that they agreed to that if you ASSume you are foolish. not weak willed.

I fall back on it is his choice - he is no wimp - he decided he was happier with in his life than not and wanted to be sure where they belonged - seems ok to me.

Either way it was well thought out and fun to read.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Pregnancy

I realize you needed it for the plot, but just because Jack wouldn't talk to her that doesn't mean she couldn't let him know about the pregnancy before marrying Nick.

rohit7785rohit7785almost 10 years ago
I wonder

I wonder why some people comment their "views" as anonymous. If they want to be heard.. then they should use their real accounts.

I read the stories not only coz of sex part... but coz they are stories... fiction.. and I love reading them. Sometimes I dont like the characters but then its the writer who used his imagination not me... I am just reading his/her thoughts so I can express my thoughts but cant use all caps letters and go ballastic.

Well... I didnt like the main character too much. Yes.. he stood for what he thought was good(marcie's case) and its great but if u were no Saint then dont expect the girl to be. U too should BECOME the person what u want ur partner to be.. thats what I think. :)

Sorry for such long comment but that anonymous guy did piss me with the way he did it. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sucked

sucked

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Fucking gimp!

What a retard! So the gold digging cunt got the money she always wanted, and now tells the loser she is divorced, has his kid, told everyone before him, chose to fuck around behind his back, and marry a guy because she wanted money more than she wanted him, but now she wants him. And what does faggot boy do? Gets on his knees and proposes.LOSER. Even the lesbian had more of a set than this guy!

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Also, @ Rohit77.....whatever

Interesting name you have there. Now we all know and trust you, because you have a fake name. Wow, you're not anonymous at all! Just like MY fake name tells everyone all they will ever need to know about me, therefore my opinion matters WAY more than everyone else's, because I sign them with a fake name!

WHO THE FUCK CARES if someone doesn't use a pseudonym? Does that mean the aren't allowed to have an opinion? Even if we all used our real names and gave our home addresses, we would STILL be anonymous to each other, because none of us know each other! What's next? Women's opinions don't count? Hey, let's ban black people from expressing themselves, and those pesky foreigners! Oh I know! Anyone whose opinion differs from yours should be banned! Now THAT'S democracy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To Krosis666

If your comment is to show what you got out of that story, I really feel sorry for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

Well written, as always with decent characters.

But it had the one thing that makes a story absolutely enjoyable...the plot wasn't obvious from the first paragraph onwards. Love stories that have a plot twist that is believable, but not obvious.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@krosis666 re Anonymous

True, we are all anonymous here, but when you use an id we can have a conversation, it is difficult at best when you use "Anonymous".

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
@krosis666 Re: "Fucking Gimp"

She didn't "marry a guy because she wanted money more than she wanted him."

HE dumped her and wouldn't even talk to her, and she needed someone to support her and her child.

Then she came clean to him knowing that it would cost her her marriage.

Richie4110Richie4110about 9 years ago
Great Love Story

All I can say is that it was a wonderful read and I am so glad that you share your writing skills with us. I hope to read many more.

Thanks.

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
Twists and Turns!

As I read these stories, I try to figure out what's coming next. You had enough twists and turns that I was wrong in most of my predictions about the story. (I actually like stories that I can't figure out what's coming.)

It was also an interesting situation. He had a child with a cheater - Yes, she was a cheater. She could have dated him to make her parents happy, but why sleep with him? She did because she really loved Jack???(sarcasm) She was a cheater - nothing more. Jack should have been involved in his child's life but getting back together with this cheater is a bad move. Thanks for a real interesting story.

hellseeker666hellseeker666over 8 years ago
Interesting twist

Normally the hero marries the damsel in distress, not the damsel marries her girlfriend ... that looks weird ..., at least the hero ended with his first love.

To Anonymous 07/14/15: Like it or not LGBT people got out of the closet and won't go back. Sure they need to be respected as humans and fellow citizens, but that's it. There's no need to support their cause. At least that's my opinion.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
@KarenE

We have to stop meeting like this!

Glad to see my comments still get such a reaction from you, no matter what I say. Methinks you just love to disagree with me, no matter what. Don't ever change:)

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
Oh, and re. anonymous conversations

Be honest, how many 'conversations' have you had with anyone on this site? Sending comments where you shout your virulent dislike doesn't count as a 'conversation'. I'll wager not many.

And to the poster that 'Feels sorry for me', I say Thank you! Your pity makes all the difference, and helps me get through another day! Ha ha ha

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
another example of

the comments being as entertaining as the story

lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
angie

once a cheating skank always a skank. trust? you gotta be kidding!

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Yeah, I did like the plot

And I did like the writing, but I can't get over the guy taking her back. She's pregnant with his kid, doesn't tell him about it, and is screwing her boss on the side. She couldn't have told him about it before she started the horizontal mambo with another guy? That pretty much sums up her morals. He was only a sperm doner. He had nothing to do with helping her with the pregnancy, being at the birth, or helping to raise a newborn. At this point, the kid is no more his than any other kid he would see on the street. She couldn't have loved him very much to do all of this to him. Now she's with child and needs a father for young Percy. Can't buy it.

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
WOAH NELLIE!

hook up with a mental case (never met a gay that wasn't bent in some severe way) then give the go ahead on a cheater??? she loves you, so fucking what! just like she did while cheating. there was no remorse, just regret she wasn't able to get away with the cheating. the little whore gave up a husband she didn't love so why was that hard, she was rich anyway? it was hard for her to admit and be honest for telling what he already knew??? hey what ever tickles you ass, but jacky boy IS gonna get fucked...

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Question

I'm a little confused, if a lady claims she was about to break it off with nick why did she go to a hotel room with her own overnight bag. That would bother me more than her having two boyfriend's. The bag makes obvious that he was going to get some well used sex the next night. I'm glad she grew up and realized that there needs to be love for life to flourish. I bet her mom's years of regret proove it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
IT WAS A GOOD STORY UNTIL YOU FUCKED IT UP

she is just a cheating fuck slut whore who said she broke up with that asshole but he sees her going into a hotel with a overnight case...what a dumb fuck he is but then he gets friendly with Marcie who turns out to be a low life dyke with a lesbo....totally ruined the story especially when that slut turns up with a kid in tow and he takes the cheating whore back...what a fucked up story...

SrcurvhugrSrcurvhugrabout 7 years ago
Once a fool..

Always a fool. He will be wondering for the rest of his life whether she is cheating on him again. What kind of life is that? And she probably will be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too Many Loopholes!

I won't go into them all, just read the other comments....but Angie obviously didn't try very hard to let Jimmy know he was the father. He wouldn't take her phone calls and didn't want to see her so that was enough of a roadblock to stop her from trying anything further...hahaha. If she was fucking both guys just how did she know the kid was Jimmy's? And the parents...they just had an attitude adjustment and now Jimmy was AOK for their daughter...c'mon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

He should have just given her a couple hundred bucks a week and told her to hit the road. She was obviously exclusive with him and she knew she was pregnant but she's off fucking someone else. Oh, but she was going to break it off with him when she was caught. I call bullshit. All she had to do is pick up a phone and tell him to get lost. Why do these stupid sluts think they have to have one more fuck before they can stop seeing a guy. And to show how much she really loved him, she goes off and marries the asshole. All she had to do was show up at his gym 7 months pregnant and that would let him know the score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Started good. Ending sucked

The was very good then suddenly the girl he fond of is a lesbian. His ex-girlfrend Angie, who was screwing around, supposedly was going to break up with her father's selection to be her husband. Sure, nothing says breaking up like going with the dumpee to a motel room with a overnight bag.

Suddenly, Angie gets divorced, tracks down the protagonist, so she can say she always loved him and oh, by the way, she had his son. The husband was supposedly OK with marrying Angie even though she told him she was pregnant with someone else's baby.

The protagonist is OK with his lesbian friend dumping him, takes Angie's word that her son is his and just proposes to her without a DNA test or even taking time to get to know her. Oh yeah, a female enlisted Marine having two Silver Stars is not very likely. Those decorations are awarded for gallantry in combat situations. The Marines are very resistant to sending women into combat.

So unfortunately, what started as a very good story turned to garbage by trying to force what seems to be rushed ending. Disappointing to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

After Angie visited him,why did Uncle Ralph not get in touch with Jack to tell him,he wasted a couple of months by his silence.What would have happened if it had been six months before Jack visited ,not two.?

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
1*

Seriously? RAAC?

On top of that, where was the fucking DNA test?

chucksavedchucksavedover 4 years ago
Happy Ending

Damn, that was a rare, but feel good story. I'm glad Jack was a stand up guy and kept helping Marcie after she put the official kibosh on him. Bill, however, needed a solid, more in depth beating in public. I fucking hate wife beaters and bullies and have gone out of my way to administer said beatings from time to time. That was my only problem with this story; Bill didn't get his ass kicked enough. Well done!

Subject13ASubject13Aover 4 years ago
Smh

The beginning and middle were great, but that last chapter ruined the whole story. Jack, a whimp, just gave in and took her back, why do the authors write a good strong character and then change them in the end. She lied to him, kept it from him and then still saw him. Then the writer wrote some magical words to change his mind. My stories with magical words. I guess the author was in a rush to end it and wrote this ending. I know it's a work of fiction, but seriously no man or person would give in so easily. Rated this 1 star cause the ending ruined the whole story. This one story probably ruined anything else this author wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
JUST HOW THE HELL DOES SHE KNOW THE KID IS JIMMY'S?

She was fucking her boss and obviously had no intention of stopping, she lied about breaking it off with the boss, why would she need to take an overnight bag to a hotel and check in with him to say "we're done". You make Jimmy out to be a complete putz to buy a load of shit that big.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Average. No real emotion reads like a history text RAAC with absolutely no foreshadowing or real prep. Too many disjointed scenes like a play which really don’t connect. Also the ending is absolutely absurd. Angie absolutely betrays him with her boss He dumps her like the self entitled sociopathic slut she shows herself to be. Then we see the author do a pump take with the saving of the abused wife and child. Then we have two absurdly irrelevant deux ex machina interventions of the lesbian marine removing the rescued wife and the sudden appearance of Angie toting the 1 year old son to permit the RAAC ending.

Really this could have been much better than the current pastiche of disparate story elements with little connection. Average at best 3stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

JACK WAS A WIMP IN THE END!! SO QUICK TO FORGIVE THE SLUT ANGIE AND PROPOSE!!

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

It's a shame because this final marriage proposal is totally inappropriate.

it would have been more believable if they started dating again, rediscovering each other, and ultimately getting married.

In the saying that the best is the enemy of the good.

And that's definitely the case here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is simply incredible and I am NOT talking about how good it is here. I'm thinking of the LACK of credibility and how bad it is. I cannot give it more than a reluctant 1* rating or even less.

With all the cheating and cross-cheating that is happening or has happened, it is impossible to determine where the truth and the real and reliable feelings of love are hidden. By the way, tears are NOT a confirmation of love or deep feelings; they aren't anything else but a way of consuming tissues and keep the economy running in this story.

It is not possible either to tell how smart these women are; they seem to follow just one body part: their pussies and let their lives be controlled this way and by money considerations. And this is not only for Angie's generation since her mother was once in this position ... Is this a women's thing or what?

And again, who are the ultimate victims? You are right: the kids!

The wuss-wimp is finally giving-in. We could anticipate it way back in the story! But what else could we expect from him? He lost his balls... both of them! Maybe he generously had both of them transplanted in other men? Should we pity the receiver of such weak balls?

BJ

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Strangely I liked the story even though Angie was pressured by her folks to be with Nick, and she did make a big mistake by not telling Jack about Jimmy. In her defense she wouldn't live a lie with Nicholas and name Jack as the father and then she divorced because of it. All in all, Jack could have done a lot worse and if Angie was being up front with him about still loving him then what the hell, they just might make it and get their happily ever after and in reality, Jack could have done a lot worse. But then it is just a story and a figment of the authors imagination. Well done. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second time through and still find it ridiculous, you don't need an overnight bag and I a hotel room to tell someone it is over. She wanted to have a goodbye fuck and then end it. Also call BS that she can somehow "know" that the boy is actually his. Just don't like the whole "love conquers all"/"follow your heart" nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The proclamations that he can trust Angie fly in the face of facts. She cheated on him while they were together and then dropped the bullshit line about the time of the discovery being the last time she'd fuck the guy. If she was truly remorseful and intended to be faithful, she'd have just told him no more and not gone to spend another night fucking him. Everyone saying he had to talk to her was just so much bullshit. Are you supposed to go back to everyone you ever had a relationship with to talk to them? Where were the people telling him he needed to talk to Sheila? Surely that falls into the same category right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great. Story telling

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Why

Why would his Uncle Ralph,wait two months before telling him Angie needed to talk to him.Also my guess is that Nick despite money was a poor husband and she wanted out.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Jack is a loser - his proposal to the skank Angie was pathetic and in front of her bastard family who were part of the problem!!

The worst was his relationship with Shiela!!

Jack is a cuck!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Angie went to have 9 different affairs by the end of the year. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Typical DG Hear story - sounds more like pages from the diary of a real person about real life.

The man is an amazing story teller.

Ocker53Ocker5316 days ago

A second chance with a cheater who had cheated on him, no thanks⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5709 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...