All Comments on 'Young White Virgin Blacked Ch. 02'

by JonathanT

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
janice kjanice kover 11 years ago
Loved the story

Hey Jonathan...It was so nice to see another Chapter to this story and hopefully we will see more. Early in this chapter, you mentioned that Candy and Toby had sex again and now she wasn't feeling very well...was it because of what I'm thinking it might be...??? If so, I'm just wondering if Teresa will get the same illness...lol

Anyway, you are one of my favorite writers and I've enjoyed all your stories.. . Obviously, I love IR erotica, especially those with an African theme like this one, and yours are some of the best. Hopefully I will see many more in the future.

Thanks,

Janice

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm confused...

In the last chapter, it was Teresa copping it while Candy was back at home. This chapter, Teresa is the one that wasn't stuffed in the first one. I know it's been over a year since you posted the last chapter, but a little continuity please! One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like the theme, but chapter 1 works better than chapter 2, because of the descriptions of "teenage innocence". The girl from chapter 2 is a little too forward to be realistic, while Toby suddenly is the one who seem innocent. Anyway, keep up the good work and lets have some more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hope she'll get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Racist author is racist.

Nothing but black panther propaganda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am waiting for continuation

of this hot story. I thing both girls will be impregnated by Toby and give birth to healthy black babies. It would be good for three of them stay together to make more and more healthy black babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too Predictable

If you read one of your stories, you have read them all, Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good series of stories

Read all of your stories. This one was weaker than the rest. I was rather disappointed that all the girls were VERY short, petite, usually blonde with hair pulled into little girl ponytails and emotionally young for their age. On the plus side I didn't find loads of glaring errors, like sentence fragments, drugs used that can't do what the author says they do, wrong words used like quite for quiet etc. Sorry I used to be a proofreader and in the medical field. I just can't get away from them.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitabout 11 years ago
HOT

very good and true to life , allthese other critics have not had a bbc to enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

i would like to see of toby takeing the younger sister back to his village and watching his father and grandfather and some other family members have sex with her

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Getting better

This story definitely is getting better. It was apparent Teresa was envious of her older sister. She wanted to sample what her sister experienced so she seduced Toby to get what she wanted. It would be nice to see this series expanded with Toby fucking both sisters on a regular basis, maybe getting them both pregnant. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good job!

Well written and has the reader feeling as though they were there watching, unseen, as the story unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Moją żonę

kryje również stary murzyn - ma z nim trójkę murzynków niewiele jaśniejszych od swojego ojca i chodzi z czwartym brzuszkiem - - te młode dziewczyny powinny być hodowane przez Tobiego regularnie i rodzić jemu zdrowe,silne czarne dzieci.Stary,wielki murzyn na białej ,drobnej dziewczynie - to takie podniecające a gdy kończy się ciążą lub kilkoma ciążami,to jest super.Białe kobiety są stworzone do rodzenia dzieci z czarnej mocnej lepkiej i gorącej afrykańskiej spermy.

kellijane001kellijane001about 2 years ago

Wow - another good one. Kell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Piękna opowieść - Chciałbym , aby w dalszych częściach Toby wychowywał obie młode dziewczyny i żeby rodziły dla niego dużo zdrowych , silnych czarnych dzieciaków . Toby , starszy od nich o ponad 20 lat będzie dobrym opiekunem dla młodych kobiet i będzie długo utrzymywał je w ciąży - raz jedną - raz drugą .

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I love to feel a cock pump cum deep into me, I orgasim every single time it happens❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story, write more with Candy & Theresa cause I want to know weather they had a baby for Toby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Deeper still.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 1 year ago

Like Teresa there were some Mens I had to ask and make the first moves On even. And I LOVE to be On Top and Ride a Lover. Mmm this brings back alot of memories for me when I was younger and I started getting with some Mens was almost twice or maybe was twice my age then or more. I had me a Way Older Man like Toby who became my Black Daddy. He was just like Toby. Kind to me but firm and knew how to make me His and Do EVERYTHING He Needed me Do for a Man like Him. I still Do for my Man now. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous