All Comments on 'End of The Day'

by lipstickandligature

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fabulous...

Beautifully written and very, very, hot. Loved the real sense of intimacy between them. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice!

Idk why it's in BDSM (not a criticism, just glad I found it anyway); maybe anal, more like. Anyway, it's always a nice surprise finding a piece where there isn't tons of verbal abuse/humiliation: it's possible for couples to play nice *and* hot, so this was a pleasant find! Thanks + more like this pls.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 12 years ago
Likely the hottest

And most loving, strap-on sex story I've read in years. Makes me long for another good seeing to from my horny wife...

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 12 years ago
I rated this 5*****

...and I really do rate your writing. Enjoyable and lovely to read.

escriterraescriterraabout 11 years ago
A delicious tale of inventive lovers

So very nice --- it is always delightful and arousing to read of a lady who takes her man with her strapon and his excitement at opening for her.

It IS possible to have a bit of sexy role play that involves a man eager and desperate to be taken, to be penetrated, and his lovely wife who receives her own intensely erotic pleasure in anticipating his surrender as she prepares to push deep inside.

Lovely. More stories of strapon play between loving couples are what women and men need to read, considering whether they might be just as aroused, just as intoxicated with the change in roles if they tried it themselves.

Perhaps there will be more of these stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And his idea?

Kick her to the curb and find a new girlfriend. Who needs the abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
When she got out of the hospital

that he put her in. Did it take her long to heal up and find a new boyfriend?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous