All Comments on 'Desperate Measures: The Driver'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

continue this story, this one deserves a second chapter

kiss_n_tellerkiss_n_tellerover 11 years ago
Very creative

I enjoyed your blending different fetishes into one tale. I also look forward to a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed it. Great variety and the build up at the start was clever. Thanks

SwitchMamiSwitchMamiover 11 years ago
Fabulous!

Kudos!

Your writing style, which was so very descriptive, held me throughout. Your characters were very real, and the amount of sass, sex and cynicism worked perfectly to form a great storyline.

Probably, very easily, one of the mosy entertaining stories I've read on here.

I look forward to reading more of you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It hurts so good!

Loved it!

Great writing as always and great dialogue. I love that your main character with the tough decisions to make is a guy and I especially love the last test. In particular, I love the way you wrote it - with the proper amount of pain for someone who doesn't want anal penetration. Great job!

For me, out of all your other stories I've read, this is your best description of anal sex - it hurts, it's uncomfortable and then slowly - it's not anymore. Well done!

Like your other readers, I too would like to read a part 2 to this story - perhaps about how the staff gets along and what kind of trouble they get into. I'd also love to see Wilson administering test 3 on an unsuspecting candidate for a position.

-M

49greg49gregover 5 years ago
Wow!

I loved this story.!

Very Inventive. That's a heck of an interview process, and I kept hoping that it wouldn't end. I even liked the description of the route that got him to the estate. I recognized the 'Tamiami Trail' part from reading and re-reading my collection of Travis McGee stories by John D MacDonald.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
838 Followers
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...