All Comments on 'Decorator and Housewife'

by goodnnnight

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good. A second chapter in need...

This wife has the oportunity to expand her imagination with some experiments...in next encounters.

midwestgirlbjbmidwestgirlbjbalmost 12 years ago
Very nice!

A very erotic,turn on story! Glad Julie wasn't a slut and made him work for it! Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So lets see

The husbands are just stupid dolts. Their jobs are to make money, take care of the house and kids. He should also love and comfort the wife the when the lover does something wrong, but other wise just stay out of the way. He should never expect lover or respect back from her. And never ever test the kids DNA.

Great concept, hope it works for you.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
I am spoilt by the revenge stories

@ Anon Good ideas. 1. I think the loverboy POV in a clueless husband story is much better than the eternal boring flowing of the willing cuckold stories (those stories I do not read at all). A revenge story fan can think in the clueless husband brain. What is the possibility for the discovering and what may the revenge be ...........(In the USA the SECRET DNA test is important, because the exhusbands do not have to pay children support, if the bastards are below 4 years old, so the exhusbands can restart their life without much burden.......)

2. I think many husbands (wives) should think a change, when the youngest children become near to 18-16 years old and if the husbands (wives) have enough money a random PI survays could help deciding on a new wife (husband) change. I think the clueles husband stories assist some our husband buddies think...................I like the (cheating) wife change with new wife/mate/girlfriend stories.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Paint

This is a lot like watching paint dry! (but it IS a nice pink paint, smoothly applied!). However, it is also MUCH better than 'wham-bam!' Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sequel

excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel?

Love this story. More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent story

looking for a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
one of my favorites

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent. I LIKE this story very much & gave it a 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A)

The story is TOTALLY REALISTIC.

Something like this has already happened to quite a few people we know. Sometimes that happened to people we would not suspect in the least.

JULIE IS A KEEPER! Her husband and the decorator are two very LUCKY guys.

◇ ◇ ◇

I chose this story because of it's title. Here is a true story that explains why.

Years ago - when my wife was 38 but didn't look a day older than 30 - we were invited to a grand opening party for a boutique on a rather trandy street. The decorator was there, a tall strong man in his late 40s (10+ years my wife's senior). He was openly, brazenly hitting on my wife. He managed to give her his business card, which she took! He was complimenting her on how she was dressed ("with style... money can not buy good taste, but you have it as a gift... a remodelling job's coming up, i would like to show you the premises and get your opinion... would you be interested to be my consultant on case-by-case basis?...")

The boutique was small so i could both here & eye-eitness the whole conversation (which i never interrupted because i have a mild voyeur side).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Before our first call

Julie called me crying. She had just been served with divorce documents, including a restraining order baring her from her house, or contacting her children or soon to be former husband.... I quickly hung up, being the bastard I am! I hope she soon realizes I already got what I wanted and that her problems were not my problems... stupidity is its own punishment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous