All Comments on 'The Discovery: Prison Inmates Ch. 05'

by poshbillionaire

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

So good to have you back. Loved the update and addition of Richard to help answer some questions. Does this mean you'll be updating My Lord My Prince soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yay! Finally

I had given up:-) missed Rhys and Jamie. And I'm happy they've accepted what they are to each other. Please, pretty please do not take too long with the next chapter. I'm very interested in what Ace wants to pull and some hot lovin' from the boys:-)

beneebeneealmost 12 years ago

Great! Hope you update my lord my prince soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
no cruelty

Well written, very likable main characters. Didn't like the chapter with the rape/torture - we read these things for entertainment, so bad things happening to characters should never be TOO bad - your scenes were too much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you!

I am very happy you chose to update. I smell a re-read! May your muse keep on shining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent writing!

Truly one of best gay prison stories yet. Can't wait to see what happens with Ace!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Finally!!!!

Loved this chapter. I was extremely happy to see you had updated this story, I was afraid that I'd never know what happened with them. Love, love, love your writing. Can't wait for the next chapter.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 12 years ago

I'm happy to see you decided to return to these two! I like the addition of Richard - a gay prison guard isn't something you see often in stories. My only complaint is the explanation for why Jamie keeps insisting he's not gay. While it's understandable to have lasting trauma after an attack, his panicked and repeated insistence doesn't ring true (when compared to the reason we're given). Also, Jamie's near-immediate acceptance of the reason isn't believable. Just my two cents.

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago
I'd all but lost hope

I figured this would be on the list of great stories not completed. I'm glad it won't go that way. I re-read it though I remembered 90% of it and it was just as good. I love where you've taken the storyline. I just hope Ace isn't able to attack/rape him b/c he might not recover from that. I liked that his best friend got transferred there. Don't make us wait another year for more!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago

Thanks for coming back and finishing this story. We missed your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

So damn happy that you're back!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't wait sooooo long before the next chapter.

I have been so looking forward to seeing you post the next chapter of this story.

Patiently waiting for the end. Can't wait to see the happily ever after for this wonderful couple.

dragoncandlesdragoncandlesalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful to have you back!

Great work. Hoping it won't be so long 'til your next chapter. Not sure I can stand the anticipation. :o)

To the readers: It's a story... it can have many twists & turns (like the appearance of an old friend. I thought the why he was there & why Jamie is having a hard time coming to terms with the "I'm not gay" thing was explained well).. There doesn't have to be a great explanation for why on everything. ~ Just enjoy the story! I know I certainly will.

Poshbillionaire: Please keep up the great work. Just don't make us wait too long for the rest. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so wonderful to see you back

and so glad you are continuning this story.

I cannot wait for the next chapter and even better yet... the happily ever after these two deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Welcome back!!

Amazing. Simply amazing. All I have to say is can't wait to hear back from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

OMG!!! This chapter was amazing! THANK YOU for continuing to finish this story; I absolutely love it! Please please please please please please PLEASE keep writing!!!

redhot93redhot93almost 12 years ago

I'm so happy to see u started to con writting the story...I have enjoyed reading it please keep writing :)

roughboy18roughboy18almost 12 years ago
I missed this...

when it posted. I just happened to notice the new comment in the side panel and realized it's been up for a while already. Very glad Jamie is finally getting comfortable with his smoking' hot relationship with Rhys and worried about what crazy Ace might do. I enjoyed this chapter a lot and, like everyone, I'm on edge waiting for the next chapter. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

After 10 months it seemed like we may have had seen the last of Rhys and Jamie, so I'm glad you decided to continue their story.

Like where the relation is going, but hate that Ace character. Can the next installment just have him transfered or drop dead, and our lovely couple get released and live happily ever after? I know it'd kind of not be believable, but I can deal with that so long as there's a happy ending.

Also, now that Jamie is dealing with his being gay, can we see him experiment with topping Rhys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MOREEE!

pwease? So amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is such a beautiful story!

Thank you so much for posting your storys. I love, how you are able to discribe the intensity between Rhys and Jamie right from the beginning, whithout speaking about love all the time. The reader can imagine that they will be in love with each other soon, before even they themselfes know they are falling. And I was so eager waiting for the first confession of this love.

Furthermore I like your style, but you might wish to stick to the past tense. You sometimes suddenly use the present tense for one or two sentences and that is a bit disturbing.

Please keep writing. I am hungry for every word you write.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Loving it

This story is glorious such beauty, romance and love I can't wait to read the next chapter please hurry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hi

first of all i would like to say thanks for your wonderful stories.You submitted them at a very low point in my life, i was just finishing my my chemo. Im still here and waiting.I reading the stories once a month. oh im also the first person that commented on you story.Now i will get to the point, i do not normally beg i am a sturborn 43yr old woman for god sake. please,please, hurry up with the next chapter.

I am guesting your lucky boyfriend is keeping you busy. message from me to him. Please give him sometime to write as you know, he's fucking brillaint at it. XXXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

Ugh i didnt think i was gonna hear about those two again. Thanks for updating. I love it. I can haz moar rhys and jamie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dont stop plz

U better finish what u started.first it was my lord my prince.pliz more.i luv ur stories.pliz.u are a good writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please finish

Loves the story really hope you planning on finishing it.

Also read your other story hope you plan on finishing tht one to.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Wow wow wow! I'm a straight female and I absolutely love this story. It turned me on and appealed to the romantic in me. I really hope you finish this. It's amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful, simply beautiful!! Love at its best. Please finish the story.....cant wait to see how it goes for these 2

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 11 years ago
more more more

I love this story! I think my favorit is still MLMP but this is a definite second. Please please come back and finish it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OOOhhhhh.... PLEASE

please post more ~ please finish the story

I don't know about anyone else... but I can't wait too much longer for a happily-ever-after...

Please! Please! Please!

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Tracer64Tracer64over 11 years ago
Fantastic!

This story is wonderful! Please post more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
PLEASE!

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Don't make me beg... I will if that's what it takes...

Please continue this story. Please continue both of your stories..

Pretty please!?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep Writing

Please please keep writing this story I love ready it and keep reading it again and again please keep writing I want to know what happens please please please

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIalmost 11 years ago
Update Please!! TOO GOOD TO STOP NOW!

I am dying to see what's next!!! You are very talented. Keep up the good work. The SEX SCENES are OFF THE CHAIN. Rhys is so Alpha male with a tenderness that everyone dreams their perfect partner will possess. I am a straight girl, and after I read this I wanted to be Jaime...lol I have never commented on a Gay male story before, and I have read some good ones on here.....but I just had to on this. You are now in my FAVORITES!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE!!!

PLEASE GIVE US A HAPPILY-EVER-AFTER! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY.

poshbillionaireposhbillionairealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Hey guys

Yes, I'm still here and still writing. It's been a very difficult time for me I'm afraid.

Pls see my profile for an update.

fpookiebabyfpookiebabyalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

This story is amazing I picked up and couldn't put it down you are one of the best I can't wait to see what happens next dont stop wringing ever!!!!!

sowhat_14sowhat_14over 10 years ago

iam loving every word of this story ,they are sooo cute ,i cant wait for the next chapter

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Where is the next chapter?

I am hanging here!

please put up another chapter

7letcher7letcherover 9 years ago
Please finish this story

Does this site have the option of the authors stating if the story is complete or not? I think the readers need that warning. There are too many excellent stories on this site that are unfinished and does not look as if they will ever be finished.

canndcanndover 9 years ago
hate unfinished...please continue.

hate when invested in story and it ends...this one was a good one and not having an ending sucks!!!!

lukky21lukky21over 9 years ago
it has continued

The author has posted more chapters on his blog

baikalisanbaikalisanover 9 years ago
Blog address.

Of course it's not posted. I want the rest of this story and hope the author sees fit to post it here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I will never understand...

...why authors think that getting a few dozen or few hundred (at best) eyeballs on a story posted on an out of the way blog is somehow better than the thousands they get here on Literotica???

Sorry Posh, but all you have managed to accomplish by abandoning the story here, is to assure that this will be the last one of yours I will bother trying to read.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
F**K!

How can u do that? Someone else commented that authors should have to state that a story is not finished! This is cruel. I was hooked. I kept reading to see what happens next, then I get to the freaking end and it's "to be continued." WTF? I gave 5 stars and started to favorite the stories. That's just not right!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
where's your blog?

okay i am with you: another emotional rollercoaster would be just fine and such, but please, don't let anything bad happen to rhys and jamie!! its such a captivating lovestory, almost unreal. thank you so much for remind me that it could exist :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Blogs

Guys,

For those who are puzzled by the switch to posting on blogs - a great deal of authors were having their stories stolen off here and published/posted on other sites. It's not just about getting an audience, its about having your work remain yours as best you can.

Go to the blogs if you like the author or don't, its entirely your choice.

They all seem to be building a good following anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Both of his stories are excellent, but left in limbo!!

This author seems to be notorious for starting a really good story, and leaving readers in limbo...I understand that authors have lives other than writing, but if you are not intending to finish a story, then by all means, why not let the readers know in advance, and this way they can choose to skip the story all together!!! I will say that this author is extremely gifted, just insensitive to his followers!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so good but part 6 ?

Don't just leave it

poshbillionaireposhbillionairealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Blog

Guys, please read my blog, the latest chapters are on there.

You can find the link on my profile page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
blog

the last update to this story was april 2014, any intention of finishing it?

RahtidRahtidalmost 9 years ago
Please

I keep coming back to this well written story (one of my favorite) hoping you would have finally finished it....

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 8 years ago
This can't be it!!!

I loved this series. Its very intense. Please tell me you are going to continue it. I checked to see if there were any more chapters when I clicked on your name, but unfortunately there aren't any. You can't leave us hanging, that's not fair!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous