All Comments on 'Night Job Ch. 03'

by bluemono

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OW, OW, O- ...

..."I fell asleep and felt put my pj's on me and then kiss me on my forehead while tucking me in"

"...and felt put my pj's on..."

At the risk of accusation of being a member of the grammar police [too late], that sentence hurts.

Suggestion: write the stuff, save it, come back to it and read it again SLOWLY, make corrections, THEN submit. Or get an editor to do that for you.

[...] Still, voted a '5' for the concept.

bluemonobluemonoalmost 12 years agoAuthor
grammar at the end

well. can't accuse you cause you commented anonymously? haha. It hurt when I re-read it too but only it's going to be updated/replaced soon for future viewers. Glad you liked the story =D

AlexrandiaAlexrandiaalmost 12 years ago
More please!

The dirty part of me wishes I had someone like him to take care of me when I was in college. Who knows how things would have turned out? I'm excited for the next chapter!

iluvaiden3iluvaiden3almost 12 years ago
Please continue this story'

Hi Bluemono,

Please do not stop writing this story it is unbelievably hot, and the best story I have read on Literotica so far. Also, if you want someone to edit it I would love to do so.

Thanks,

iluvaiden3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
thanks for this ongoing story

The story has really drawn me into it. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You got me hooked!

I keep waiting for the next one.. and was sooo happy to see it.. Thank you! I love it.. and want this! Awww to dream!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Such a great story!!

I'm so fucking horny!! This story is awesome. I'm thinking a guy is not writing this story since it's so on target but if you are a guy, I would absolutely LOVE for you to dominate me. I would definitely be your submissive. My pussy has definitely been soaked throughout this whole story!

gemman1gemman1almost 12 years ago
Very Nice

This young woman's journey into submission is very nice to read. You give just enough to keep me wanting more. I wish I had a young woman such as this to train.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous