All Comments on 'A Wife's Revenge'

by westcoastjohn

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Get an editor.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
UNLESS HE IS A SUPER WIMP, LIKE MOST WIFE BEATERS

a sequel with revenge is on the horizon. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Not Your Best.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice& okay

epic! loved it :)

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
And when he catches up to her?

I wonder if she makes it to the hospital? Of course he could have simply gone to the police. Trip to the hospital and they have her DNA and the boys too. (ropes). Plus which, when she's arrested her hands are bruised and have his DNA on them. Or does he send her straight to the morgue? You go that over the top you need to remember that revenge is a dish best served cold. And with that kind of a man, she's toast!

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Revenge?

Her over the top revenge is going to cost her and his so-called soon to be ex friends. I wouldn't want to be them. If you're in a bad marriage just leave. When it got to this point, someone usually dies.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
The abused wife has only one option?

Her only way of getting the idiot, abusive, selfish, brute of a husband is to let other men have sex with her in front of the jerk????

Why not go to the police, have photos taken, get a doctors report and send the a$%hole to jail?

Come on writers, give women the respect they deserve. The next time a Billy mistreats his wife, have her and the friends make a call to the authorities and report him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So she went to jail ffor years

Where was the revenge in that? Because you know the men rolled over on her when faced with jail time. She screwed up. Beat him up - go to jail for years. What a dummy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Should have just cut his throat instead.

Subhuman trash like wife beaters never stop until someone is dead and dont deserve anyhing better than a ditch for a grave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She doesn't deserve to be abused

But she should have just left him. Now she's set herself up to go to jail for a long time. They were both idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
true revenge

Should have fucked him up the ass so he knew what it felt like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So off they all went to jail

Simon, Janice and the boys didn't make it very far until they were arrested. Given all the bruising and the ligature marks and the DNA from their piss, they were soon ratting each other out to the DA in return for a lighter sentence. Janice couldn't prove anything so she went to prison for year. Billy kept all the assets from their marriage. Who is laughing now? Bad story telling. Poorly thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Janice Found Dead in a Ditch

Knowing the shit Billy is,he'll bide his time before beating Janice to death and dumping her in a ditch. His three former friends will be found bound and gagged at the bottom of the local lake.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Kinda weak

Don't see anything turning out well here for either her or the guys. Be that as it may, I can't buy into the whole scenario. Can't imagine bar buddies doing what they did. Can't imagine an everyday housewife doing what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm pretty tolerant, everyone has their fantasies, etc. I'm no feminist, either. But this was just sick, sick, stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous