All Comments on 'Seduction of a Repairman'

by Wicked-N-Erotic

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Simmering Warm

The author had the right idea for a sexy story, but there were a few distracting points that she needs to work on. First, when she was telling her story on her audio, it sounded more like she was reading her story straight from a sheet of paper and not just letting go. It would be great if when writers would write their stories, they would lay in bed, masterbate and tell what they are thinking in detail. You would be surprised at how much we all could vision what the author is thinking and start enjoying the author's story just as much. Another part that distracts is: there are too many parts in the story where it skips from scene to scene with no blending. I want to know how the person got into the tub so quick, did she take off her clothes, ect. Close your eyes and tell me what you see and feel, I will really love it. Thank you.

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailabout 20 years ago
Raging Inferno

Oh My! Sizzling from the get go. I hung on every word. Didn't use the audio, was a great read.

lele1lele1almost 20 years ago
YEAH

I LOVED IT. IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
good story

keep writing i love your work...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Even my Wife liked it!!!

I totaly enjoyed this story. Very Hot...

luv2cum2006luv2cum2006almost 20 years ago
I came all over myself!!!

Wonderful story! I liked it alot, it got me going. tried to use the audio but it didnt work on my computer. wonderful story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I Like to Listen!

While the narrator didn't "emote" quite as richly as the content of the story would seem to require, it was still a very hot experience!

I like to record stories like this for my wife to listen to, while I wash, just before we make love. It's cool because she can get excited by the story, without being distracted by the typical "porn star" babes with unreal figures.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

This needs a continuation, with you fucking him later on when you are ovulating and you have forgotten to take your Pill and there are no rubbers in the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cum

your voice makes me masturbate and spray all over love bob

Bridget69Bridget69over 18 years ago
Great fix!

Will have to remember that the next time I need my cable taken care of. :)

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
A good start

For a few future chapters to this highly erotic fantasy, maybe since you have so much time on your hands from your hubby being gone most of the time, you need to develop a good affair with this cableman and let him give you a rug crawler to keep you busy for awhile. He could always come back and make a few siblings for the rug crawler as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Seduction of a Repairman

very, very good. it is wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I want to be your reairman

Wish I had a customer like you wouldn't get too much work done but mmmmm you are hot

muffer4umuffer4uabout 17 years ago
Just Great

Nice, sexy voice and love the story and the good quality of sound.

jjconflictjjconflictalmost 17 years ago
now you tell me

i worked as a cable installer for a while nothing like that ever happened. Did score a few while showing up to do disconnects. Think on that for a few!

A great non consent story but if you do please do an audio version

jj

jjconflict@aol.com

Desire_GirlDesire_Girlalmost 17 years ago
Good!

Love your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Southern?

I don't particularly like this reader. I think she sounds too country hick/ Jerry Springer contestant-like.

Mah puh-see was so wayaht!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
clever ending!

I wasn't expecting it to be a dream before the actual repairman arrived. A clever twist for a sultry tale. Nice job. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot story

Loved your story about the repairman. I listen to it a couple of times and masturbated to it both times

darklightfantasy27darklightfantasy27over 11 years ago
love

but please I would love to hear the audio and let me know when you put it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous