All Comments on 'Punishing a Bad Girl'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
baby_girl13baby_girl13almost 12 years ago
Good

I enjoyed reading this, you had a good story line but you were a little too hasty with things.

The daddy thing was kind of quick after his comment after "would give you anything if I had it, you should have known that too." It would have opened to door up better if you were to add something like "but he wanted to give her something more than just money. He felt his balls begin to tingle and cock tighten up" or something.

Also the ending was hurried, I would have liked more detail in the father cumming in his baby girl.

But that's just my opinion, I'm no expert, and I still liked your story :) Best of luck!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
OK

OK, But I agree things moved along too fast, needed some daddy loving after the spanking before having sex with her.

Next chapter she should move back home with daddy so he can take care of her the way she needs.

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 12 years ago
Hot story

You did a great job on this. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A BAD GIRL TURNS INTO A DADDY'S GOOD GIRL

Hi, girl,

I suggest you leave your shit-liked husband and go back to your daddy. He is a reliable you really need.

I am so please to see that you have a good daddy really care of you.

If I could have a daughter like you, I am in the garden of Eden.

LG

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not quite what I thought it was going to be, but I LIKE IT

Of course "the sham of a marriage" is going to fail; hell it's already dead. No couple can dislike, disrespect each other that much and survive (at least not without even more pain & problems). I don't know what they thought marriage was about in the first place but they weren't prepared or ready at all. I mean really; wife is working 3 jobs to help the income and hubby wants to bribe her dad, argh!! Such a turd!

Where's Mom? Is she still in the picture, or has she left, passed on? Seems so since he has to pay to get the house cleaned. If so; then I'd say Divorce and move back home; where Daddy could help her see what real marriage life is like. He could help her prepare for a real man and life. Of course; maybe, they could move so far away and start from scratch. Since she and Daddy have different last names, tee-hee it'd be so much easier!! At least they actually care for one another.

THX;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmmmmm

I just realized; at no point did we see where Dad started to turn into "daddy" inside his own head. So we must assume that while everything had been innocent and honest loving between them to date, that he'd in fact been perving on her for awhile. I mean c'mon; he's the one who initiated "bare bottom spanking", when spanking itself wasn't even warranted. Oh such a dirty old man 8 ~P

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuckingly Sweet!

A very sweet, nice, and fantastic one

MrwolfyMrwolfyabout 9 years ago
Very nice

Was a great little story awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good story of daddy playing with his little girl and getting orgasm

I would have played with her tits with one hand while spanking slowly, and with the cunt alternately. This works great. Blindfolds work magic, as she never knows what is "coming". Slow lite spanking her tits, nipples, her face cheeks shows her who is the boss and what her pussy is worth, in reality. Fucking? Put her on top and suck nipples hard on the bad girl as my cock pumps out deep and firm with one hand controlling her with her ass, spanking and pinching to see what happens. Cum at MY leisure. Still blindfolded and being videoed during the action in secret. Q: How do you know when your little girl Cums? Answer: Who cares?!. as per my friend Roy B.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sounds like the first order of business is losing the jerk husband!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous