Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

gettin a bit repetitive. try to innovate. you have talent, but you tend to overuse words and scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good work

i like your style just be a bit more descriptive and it will be perfect cant wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
best chapter so far

Please continue the story. This was the best chapter so far. It made me so hard because I want to be Emily. I want to go shopping for my own sexy clothes and then have multiple guys fuck me and feed me their cocks. Great writing. Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sad

Same old shit.

JD2100JD2100over 11 years agoAuthor
can anyone expound on their criticism

Ok what same old stuff or what same scenarios. In my opinion there is always going to be similarities with stuff done previously. Cuz to me I haven't had used the same scenario in my story once. The settings are changing, the type of sex varies, who he/she is having sex with is changing. Not sure what is the same. There are going to be some similarities as I can't all of a sudden change the characters and make him not a crossdresser. He is a crossdresser and that is the point of the story. So please can u expound and maybe give me an example or two. You can always send me a message too.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsover 11 years ago

Ahhhh, I want to get boobies too !! Lucky girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MMMMMMmmmmm....

loved it, would like to see more.

kisses

bobbi

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wish my parents did this for me

I am a transgendered woman who is looking to one day have srs. I just started hormones and my family dont know all hints that I leave for them they rebel against and always get ad I hope I get to my goal one day.

With love of the story Joan

PrOn_EditorPrOn_Editorover 11 years ago
JD - critique

I gave your story 1 star not because incest isn't really my thing nor because the nuclear sex family story is definitely not my thing. I found these chapters much too rushed and simplistic (lacking details, colorful asides, backstory), almost like a breathless run-on sentence you wrote simply to turn yourself on instead of your readers. This is a classic mistake many contributors make. THEY know their fantasy too well, likely because THEY play it over and over in their own heads, maybe for years. They're too close to it. The result is as bad as programmers who write totally unhelpful documentation for their own software because they ASSUME everyone knows what they know about the GUI and the product's capabilities.

RULE #1 - Never assume anything. Along with proofreading for typos, you need to slowly reread each paragraph after you type it while repeatedly asking the questions critical reader would ask... WHY? (did he-she-they do this) HOW? (exactly did that happen?) WHAT? (is going through the characters' minds) etc.

I'm guessing that most who post "same old same old" comments are referring to the vast number of feminization stories that go down the same well-worn path... caught, dressed, forced, taken outside, passed around.

Creativity and vivid details is what makes a story stand out. There just weren't enough details and novel plot twists to make your story unique. Don't quit writing, just focus on your main objective... to titillate your readers, not to type one-handed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

Please i would like to see more of th story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
charlene18ful

I would love to see more from this story. I wish it was me in the story. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
asome

I loved the series. I hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Please

My mom would never allow me to be the sissy I was meant to be please right many more chapters I love it

jodieDjodieDover 11 years ago
more

how can i find out about chpt 5???????? pls i need to know you have me hooked

Benndover46Benndover46over 11 years ago
Need more

When is the next chapter up i need 2 read more

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
Major disappointment

I just discovered this writer and have read all four stories in this series.

I desperately desire to see it continued.

This is really first rate pornogaphic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!

Gotta write more, this story is great!

JD2100JD2100almost 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter 5 comin soon

I am just waiting for it to get approved. Submitted it a couple days ago so it should be anytime now. Thanks for all the support and sorry about the wait its been hectic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shopping at Victorias Secret and Mommy. .

I think I have to go to Victorias Secret and Mommy and I will have to finish the job of keeping "up" with the same thing. It will be a great experience for me to wear my pretty things for the incestuous silken trap the incestuous daddy and Mommy's cunny. The mommy slut always had loved the attention and use of the best lingerie and other femininity trappings the mommy slut always had loved. Mommy's cunny excited her! MORE than a little bit of a new mommy's bitch couldn't be happier for the incestuous action to come. Daddy too got into the incestuous action in a pretty pink pair of shoes and panties too. Daddy bitch now was just a little transvestite loved fucking mom and sissy son.

donnaeliza25donnaeliza25about 8 years ago
Disapointed

Hoped that he/she would be eating mum xxoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom's house and her rules.

I have been a bad little sissy. Mommy and daddy and sister were always doing as mommy says. "This is Mommy's house, and we always do as Mommy days"! Now that our little baby has turned 11 years old , it's time to show the new sweet baby how to behave like a good little girl"! I heard what Mommy said but I didn't know what she wants me to do.

Sweetheart, Mommy said " It's now that you are going to be the pretty sweet and feminine girl that is required of you to become." Mommy, but I don't know if I'may be pretty enough to be a good girl? " "Mommy's Waiting for you to be a good sweet and feminine girl to please the family. " Mommy told me to go into her bedroom where I would find a very nice selection of new lingerie and high heels and other things that I am going to wesr. " Mommy, I told her, but I. ... "Don't think that you can argue with your Mommy! " "YES mother. I was told to go with my older sister into the bath and shave the hair off my young body. Afterwards we went back in Mommy's room to do my makeup and stuff. I started to feel excited about this and the new experiences with the help of my own mother and sister. " Mommy, I love the way my legs look in my pantyhose"! " YES! I'm so glad that you are looking so pretty for the family. " Mommy and sister were hot looking and started kissing . Daddy wasn't wasting any time either. Daddy had on nylons high heels and bra and wig, makeup and looked so pretty like Mommy and sister. My cock started to get harder. " Mommy and daddy smiling at the wet pantyhose started to feel my little girl cock . .more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

"My new favorite girl looks so pretty now"! Time for Mama to show you how much she loves her little girl. Mommy rubbed her hand clad in a smooth nylon stocking over my silky-smooth pantyhose increasingly making my sissy Clifty harder. "Now sweet baby get between Mommy's legs and use that naughty tongue on my pussy"! mommy's Reckoning was soaking wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mommy and her good little girly bitch.

Mommy and her good little girly bitch started by trying on a daily basis a nice collection of lingerie and high heels. " Girls in high heels and nylons get a chance to try and find the perfect time for a few times and fun games to play. It was her way of saying that I was very nice and sexy in the lingerie and high heels. Put your pantyhose on and try on these heels. I enjoy the benefits of being a good little Mama's Boi as Mama took me to various other shops. The girls at the places where we went to were so beautiful and pretty. She said that the girls were all very tall and sexy. I went back in the dressing room and the girl helping me out had a bulge in her mini skirt. She produced a good sized penis from the pantyhose and placed it in my face. I immediately knew that I was interested in her. She said :" Suck on my cock sissy." Mom was watching as I was soon learning more about this. She has her own cock for her Mommy "! She told me that I was to insert my penis in her pussy. " The sales girl was sporting a good erect cock. She would Fuck Mommy and her good little girly bitch. " Mommy, are you sure that you are okay with this "? Mommy grasped my stiffness and slid my cock in her pussy. The bitch was squealing now as the transvestite girl slipped into my mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Being Mummy's Little Girl

I want to be a girl! Please, Mummy, please, make me feminine! I so want to play with the little bois, and make them ever so happy and satisfied! Being on my knees for them will be ever so wonderful, and is my destiny!

Roxanne, A Sweet, Little, Sissy Boi In Her Dress!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
mommies girdle

oh how i loved putting on my mommies clothes her girdle was best also loved her panties and bras then her heel and act all girlie. even tried her lipstick she has a white poke a dot dress that i would wear. to this day i so want to be a girl so i can please a man i even go to sleep at night and my little penis would dissapear. oh to be mommies sissy would be great. hope to see what next for emily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Since the age of 7 I would dress up stepmom knew and at 10 I started taking horomones as for being a petite sissy and having long straight jet black hair I look fem at 11 I had nice small breast at 12 I had developed 34 c cup and nice round firm hips by this age I was horney all the time one night while daddy and my step uncles watched a game I came out of my room they looked at me and asked if I wanted to watch some porn with them I said sure soon I had my first real cocks I learned how to suck dad was first I tried taking his 8in but couldn't the next two were bigger they came on my boobs face hair next night daddy tried to fuck my boy pussy 3 times the night after he took my cherry. he breed me and my uncle's used me till I was 15 when I got my black boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was at a neighbors when I was about 3, a defiant little boy. I did something, I don't remember what it was, but was warned not to do it again or I'd be stripped and dressed in girls clothes. I did it again. The mother held me while her daughters undressed me. She then dressed me in a ruffled girls sun-suit and short socks with ruffled tops and a pair of cute girls shoes. They paraded me around the house and teased me and led me into the back yard and continued the teasing. I think I cried, feeling humiliated as they teased and called me girly names. About a year later my family moved to another town. I remember one day when I was about 4 and half going into my sister's room. Mum was upstairs, my sisters were at school. I started rummaging through the drawers. I found a pair of pink satin panties. I stripped and put them on. At that moment, it was like my whole body was electrified. I can't describe the feeling or emotion, but I wanted to be a girl. I would sneak one of my sisters undies from the laundry and would wear them under my pajamas. I would return trade them after a day or three with another pair. As time went on, I added more to my borrowings, bras, slips, stockings. By age 9 I'd discovered porn at a neighbors. The images of naked women and men, I wanted to be pretty, I always imagined myself as the girl. The first time I experimented with penetration was with a tampon from my sister's room. I wanted more. Oh, the objects I've had up my bum . . . tools, screwdrivers, hammer handles, veggies, firm sausages, hot dogs, broom handles, anything phallic. I even whittled my own dildo out of a small tree branch and finished it with varnish and kept it hidden. I was caught one morning when I was 11 or 12 by my mother, fully dressed from head to toe in one of my sister's dresses, slip, bra, panties and stockings. She was shocked and asked what was going on. She explained the differences between girls and boys. I started to cry and told her I wanted to be a girl. This did not go well. She was angry, and made me fetch the wooden spoon, her weapon of choice, and beat me with it so hard that it broke. She made me pay for a new one out of my allowance. She was going to beat and punish the desire out of me. i was extra careful in my secret dressings and desires after that. It's now decades later. I am happily single and still the deviant closet queen that emerged in my neighbors back yard in 1963.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous