All Comments on 'On the Job Assistant Ch. 03'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Not my thing

This was an odd one for me. Much too dark.

But I could stop reading it. I had to see where they would go. I just think they went too far. For example. It seems like one of the conspirators would slip a word to the police while refusing to say anything officially. I imagine, I would never feel safe after being told what happened and would want her stopped before she started cleaning up loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn

I don't know what Stephanie was doing with Nathan's girlfriend. The dynamics of that were over my head. I also don't know what Nathan's girlfriend intended.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
in my opinion

To answer Anons. question. I think Kikki was trying to gross out Stephanie to convince the executive slut to leave her alone with Nathan. Whom Kikki is having a major crush on. Only to discover the older woman was a lot more experienced at handling passes from a jumped-up IT nerd. Now the question is can Stephanie hold on to her Dominant position over Kikki supposed submissiveness? While Nathan smoothly plays them both for his game?

To answer RWs question. Stephanie is too arrogant to believe that she can be out-maneuvered by Nathan or Kikki. If Stephanie was actually arrested and charged with capital crimes. Then, maybe, if she was offered States Evidence and Witness Protection she might testify against them. But that is one heck of a lot of maybes to get around.

After all, technically, Stephanie has not physically harmed anyone. And she wasn't present at any but the first killings/street mugging, where she was also one of the victims. So cutting a deal to bring Nathan and or Kikki to imprisonment if not justice, is not unthinkable.

Adolf Hitler never, ever signed any orders to exterminate the Jews. While Joseph Stalin got quite a kick, a chuckle if you will, perusing and signing off on the lists of death warrants.

Kikki is obviously learning how to develop and use her psychopath?/sociopath? urges to become a full fledged serial killer. She sure as hell wouldn't give up Nathan who she is 'mad'ly in love with. And giving up Stephanie to the authorities would spoil the kicking-ass fun times Kikki is so enjoying.

As for Nathan he is in full-fledged Paleolithic survival mode and the devil take the hindmost. If he felt threatened, he would react with extreme violence to remove said threat. Without hesitation, mercy or regrets. As long as each woman, both women are useful for his goals, he will permit them to live. And only so long!

Perhaps if Kikki could mature past her childish obsessions and learn to be a stone-cold killer like Nathan. Then she might try remove him as an inconvenient witness but I would bet my money on Nathan realizing her intent and liquidating her first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Necessary?

Was the violence really necessary? Killing kids?

GandolfTheWiseGandolfTheWiseover 9 years ago
It was a good beginning. Sorry you lost interest.

It is easy to start a story, and dream of many directions it can take; but to stick to it until you have a good ending is much more difficult. I hope you return to it someday, and after refreshing everything in your memories, pick up the story where you left off until you can come to a good stopping point.

GandolfTheWise

AurimazAurimazalmost 9 years ago
* * *

Please, do not leave your stories unfinished, even if it's a grim one. I'm reading your writtings all week and still did not found a finished one. It really annoys me.

LazyPervert69LazyPervert69over 4 years ago
MOAR !

Need more. Great story. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5299 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES