All Comments on 'The Warrior's Lover'

by Angela_Leibach

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
EgyptsGoddessEgyptsGoddessalmost 12 years ago
Nice :D

I enjoyed the way you draw a picture for the reader. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good

It was really good, I'd love it if you expanded the story, and built up their relationship from the beginning a bit, maybe have a few more chapters with a few flashbacks, as what you have here is good but there's not that much detail, as you've gone through about 10 years in one page, i think it could be great if you took the time to flesh it out a bit. I'll definitely look to see what you write in the future.

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfalmost 12 years ago
Very curious!

To see where this goes...I hope this isn't the end, but a beginning. Your style is really good and I enjoyed the read immensely. Hope to see more from you! DW

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing ...

I absolutely loved it. Normally I do not comment on other stories but for this one, I will make an exception.

I would love to read a sequel or something to this story. I love the plot and the setting of it. It's not very often I find an erotic story that grips me so. When reading this, I seeked not to arouse myself, but to immerse myself in the story. A young girl who has been training with a master swordsman for years ends up giving the very one she trained with her virginity.

This is so much better than Twilight! (I had to squeeze a meme in here somewhere)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous