All Comments on 'Hidden Camera'

by KittyFlower

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Background

Very erotic writing, but you needed some background. Why is this "mature?" Who are these two in relation to each other? Is it a continuation of your other Amber story?

KittyFlowerKittyFloweralmost 12 years agoAuthor

Ok well for the category I'm actually kinda embarassed. I'm still new at this so I honestly did not know what category to put this under lol so mature made most sense to me. No they are not in a relationship it was just like an internet fling and not related to the other story series I am working on. Sorry I'm still new to doing this but I'm trying to get better every story. This is my very first I've ever written and after that I started the other one to see if I could do a good series.

RoammeRoamme10 months ago

I liked this story mostly because it reminded me about the times guys videotaped me having sex with them without asking me. I'm pretty sure I detected it most of the time they did that. TBH I liked that they didn't ask and were sneaky about it. I felt that way at the time as it seemed to absolve me of any responsibility or guilt over it.

Sometimes I spotted the lens but other times it was like this story, where he is preoccupied with how we look to one view or another, covers off, posture and hamming it up and stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous