All Comments on 'When Two Worlds Collide Ch. 03'

by fairy14

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Love4wordsLove4wordsalmost 12 years ago
Great.

Such a tease:). So short. But great job

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
curious

interesting story very interesting and i can not wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loving it

After finding this story and reading all 3 chapters in one go, I must say I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder what she is and why she dislikes wolves so much. Brilliant work- Can't wait for the next chapter :-)

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickialmost 12 years ago
just wish

I am loving this story. But the only flaw you have its waaay too short,sweetie keep up the good work. I just wish it was longer.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
More Please

I just read chapters 1-3 and want more. I have so many questions that only the next chapter can begin to answer. Of course it will probably lead to more questions but that's what makes a story interesting to me. So please continue because I do want more....

csweetnesscsweetnessalmost 12 years ago

I really like this story and I can't wait to see where you go with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm loving your story, however, please edit, or get someone to do it for you.

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

this chapter was better. she was a bit more 'normal' in her tone and way of speaking and such. less dramatic too. I think an editor would help alot. The best writers have them. They can help you with minor corrections as well as help you develop the plot by pointing out a place that may need it, etc. Keep writing.

MissEmMissEmalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

... Really want to see more, everything is quite mysterious and is building. Just hope it can continue into future chapters, really want to know more about why shes running and who from and 'what' she is...

Think you do a need an editor just to check your spelling, use of word and minor stuff you might not see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
aaaahhhh

I see this is going to be like some of the other stories where you get the readers hooked and then bam the authors make the fans wait months on end between each chapter. That really sucks big time. I like the story, but with each waiting period it looses the spark it started with. I just hope the wait is worthwhile

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
REALLY

I like the story so far, but are you really going to make your fans wait. So long between chapters? I am noticing that quiet a few authors are doing that now. Its getting a bit annoying that they get us hooked then stop writing for months between chapters.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
mojo vanished

Ok, you said your mojo had come back, but obviously it has vanished. Your fans are still waitin for the next few chapters to come and its been 6 days short of 5 months since last chapter. WHEN are the next chapters coming?

fairy14fairy14over 11 years agoAuthor
I KNOW......

Yeah, I've been on hiatus. Time went by a lot faster than I thought it would. I've been working with an editor and we've been making revisions for quite some time now. I will be posting chapters in the next few days, keep an eye out.

P.S. thnx for the continued support

Maria_LunaMaria_Lunaover 11 years ago
More?!?!

Can you please hurry up with the next chapters? I really love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
update

This is a great story update soon please?

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
????

All I ask is "WHEN"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dying of Deprivation

I don't want to pressure you to get get the next chapter out as quick as you can. This comment is for support. I love your writing and this story!!! I hope you continue writing and that you get your groove back. (Also let us know if you post in a different site)

Redmoon_ElzRedmoon_Elzalmost 11 years ago
so I guess...

Were never going to see where this goes

KinnReaderKinnReaderalmost 11 years ago
so its like that .........really?

Its a great story so far but of course its left on a cliffhanger! Whhat ur problem thats just mean!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

Please missus. Can we have a little more?

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
The rest of the story

This story is not finished, it is not finished.

magevmagevalmost 10 years ago
More, please?

I usually try to read only older stories to avoid stumbling upon an unfinished one. However, that's what happened in this case. This is such a promising story, won't you please continue it and bring it to a satisfying finish?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

this is really a promising story u have here, please continue

am enjoying every words

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
abandoned

I wonder. After a story has been abandoned for so long, is it free game for another author to continue it? This story has a great start, but obviously was abandoned long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ugh! It's well and truly abandoned. Someone finish it

fairy14fairy14over 9 years agoAuthor
-_- I wish a mofo would...so sorry

This story was not abandoned this account was, I just got tired of the week long wait and the tediousness of this site. It just took forever to get stuff done. Anywho, Im actually on the 12th chapter of this story. I was thinking about posting it here too. I moved to a site that gave me full control of everything because LIT was killing me especially when I spotted an error and had to resubmit the whole story for something I couldve fixed in half a second. I'm pretty good at sticking with my one chapter a month schedule nowadays...buuuuut who knows, a new chapter might just pop up on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the new chapters

Where might we find 4-11+ now? its a very interesting story and i would like to get caught up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Found it

I found the continued story on wattpad. Just type in the name of the story here and it will pop up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Help!

Please help I could not find the rest of the chapters on Wattpad! How do I get them- this story is so good, I need to know what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

So went to wattpad typed in the story title, had similiar titles but not yours. Do you still go by fairy14 on that site or by different name? I would really like to continue to read the story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wattpad

This is the link to her story

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1418104-when-two-worlds-collide

If you type in the full title instead make sure to add werewolf at the end and her story will pop up. Her username is Pinkgirl183.

Hope this helps

fairy14fairy14over 8 years agoAuthor
PINKGIRL813* wattpad

When I first started this story I was going through some depressing sh* and had A LOT on my mind. I guess it shows o_O Im actually up to CHAPTER 13, with 14 in the works and the mood of the story has shifted a bit...its in an "awkwardly good place" which kind of describes my life right now.

I wanna post on LIT but that long wait kills the mood. I sometimes forget that I'm even on this site because its attached to an abandoned email account.

I like to go back and reread and edit the story when I see the error(s) which is why I jumped ship --and I see a lot of little errors here and there that I want to change but going through the entire process all over again for a few errors hardly seems worth it. So, with that being said I'm on the hunt for an editor...guess I can dual post.

sike94sike94over 6 years ago
The rest...

The story continues on Wattpad, for those of you that are interested. I was really happy to stumble upon it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous