All Comments on 'A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 03'

by johnwhoknew

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What a series...well written and descriptive... you almost want it to continue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic tale!

So well written and loaded with pungent dialogue: "Of course it's right, sweetie. Just fuck me."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well done guifted artist

Beautiful story of discovery and sharing, no domination no disreguard, no brutality, just very well written story of shared being and love. Well Done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Francesca was a slut

Francesca was just a slut pretending to be a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More...

Very HOT! Please give us more...

DalhawkDalhawkalmost 12 years ago

That's about as good as it gets on this site. Really well done.

SM698SM698almost 12 years ago
I Enjoyed, But...

I thoroughly enjoyed this series to it's current point (and do hope there is more), but I see the one inconsistency in the story so far, and it kind of concerns me. It seems back in Ch. 01 that she seems fully invested in Jim, wanting not only him to be the one for now, but the one for the future as well. It just doesn't seem that this chapter ends with the same feelings. I may be wrong and missing that tone, but it's an inconsistency that has stood out to me. But, do not let that distract you. This series has been an utter privilege to read, and 5 starts isn't enough to convey the quality of the writing and story contained within.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good

It reminded me of that song "You took the words out of my mouth" by Meatloaf. I swear I could hear the music of that song while reading your story.

boruborualmost 12 years ago
Wow

I really liked the series and I hope it continues!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Simply Awesome

I've been waiting for the rest of this series and haven't been disappointed, I wish I could give it more than five stars because it was the best I have read here.

I loved the sweet lovemaking and thoughtfulness of Jim as a first time lover for Jennie not just a quick fuck.

I don't know where the next story will be posted as their love for each other grows and how they cope with her brother and parents, I think her parents will approve as Jim is already part of their family.

Please let me know if and when you do write it and where.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Story

Quote "That's about as good as it gets on this site. Really well done". I totally agree. Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very nice

That was the best story of this type ive read. Good work. Use your powers for evil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

Please write some more. It was the best here. Five stars.

xxx_willow_xxxxxx_willow_xxxalmost 12 years ago
As always

johnwhoknew your story is as always an epic read. I enjoyed it immensely. There is nothing you could have done to make this chapter. My hat, metaphorically speaking, off to you :) and wow thanks for using my line in your story. It couldn't have been more suitable if you tried ;)

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
MADE MY TOP 10!

It was great to read a story without all the adversarial emotions in it, just fun, hot love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Length

Way to drawn out, otherwise a great love tale.

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 12 years ago
Great Story

As I said in my other comment, I love the story line and you developed it very well. I also think the sex portion was a little strectched out but it blended well and didn't bore me. Thanks for the adventure.

RecHiker

Flawless_PGFlawless_PGalmost 12 years ago
One of the best

Very brave, waiting until the third installment for the story climax. All three chapters of this story were fantastic and memorable. Riveting writing.

woody1230woody1230almost 12 years ago

i have read this chapter twice. it was fantastic. you need a chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That was awesome! Chapter 4...

kazooblue65kazooblue65over 11 years ago
great story

I hope that there is a chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapter 4 please

Im begging u to do a chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A good piece of literature

Not just porn, LITERATURE!

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
What happened?

The story went off the rails in this chapter. I gave up midway through page 2. This guy calls the girl a different name nearly every time he speaks it. Then, they're standing in their hotel room feeling overwhelming passion, but then, they banter about who spied on who, when and where it was done! Jim has rehashed his promise to Tony so many time it's nauseating. The last straw for me was Jim's long held desire to kiss the crinkly hairs around her but hole. This is a train wreck!

celosa6celosa6over 11 years ago
niiice

wish my first time was like that

KlitzKlitzover 11 years ago
far too timid

"really?"

"are you sure?"

"are you really sure?"

"are you really really sure?"

"are you really really really sure?"

"are you really really really really sure?"

"are you really really really really really sure?"

The first couple times it was cute but jeez, grow a sack Jim; she said yes a hundred times already.

Fkd3Fkd3over 11 years ago
Hope there is one more chapter coming soon!

This chapter was a little over done but still VG!

Hope another chapter is coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finally....

Finally....he fucked her and came!

No seruiously it was a long time getting there, but it was well written! I enjoyed it very much!

Bill

CamillaHumbyCamillaHumbyover 11 years ago
Wow

The rest of us can just quit. You have defined how this is done. Outstanding!

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
I demand

Another chapter, though Jim was too wuss, give it to her man she wanted it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad

The story overall was great, you build a scene very well. The actual writing style though, needs quite a bit of work. I feel like there is too much of an inconsistency in Jeanie's behavior to be believable. She spends most of the story oscillating between being incredibly forward to almost innocently hesitant. While it certainly makes sense for there to be a couple pointed shifts between the two, it seemed like this happened too often and at odd places.

Your descriptions, while great, feel like they go on a little too long. It seems a lot of times the same point is reiterated, using almost identical language, merely a sentence or two later. This gave the story a bit of a repetitive feel to me. Also, while having a wide vocabulary is admirable, try to be careful of using uncommon words too often. The first time Jim's ministrations drove her crazy was interesting, but the 3rd or 4th time takes you out of the story.

Overall though, great work. You show a lot of promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Many happy memories ran thought my mind as I read this story. Look forwand to another chapter soon.

Biggemms69Biggemms69over 10 years ago
Hooray 4 them

I love the beautifulness of their love and unity. It was sweet and sexy.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I am so glad I found this story

This is how it should be.

Now on to happily ever after

please

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
note to ansdguy

it was their own private way of being intimate. Calling each other by their full names that no one else acknowledged.

Francesca

Giana

Jeannie

Jim

James

all the same people who have fallen in love with each other over the years without realizing it till tonight.

btw, her brother is also known as Tony and Anthony. Don't be confused if that comes up in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That was absolutely amazing! I was really surprised and impressed with some of the eloquent descriptive phrases that I have absolutely never seen used on this site before, that made it even more delightful! Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Not only was it very sexy and hot but it was romantic. I really liked it! :)

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 9 years ago
A wonderful wedding night full of love and romance.

Maybe I am not ALL pervert in my old age. Thank you for writing.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
What is there to say?

Beautiful love story and I kept looking for that Sea Gull.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Breath-taking!

Wonderful story, well written and well-paced. Excellent and believable dialogue. Acute descriptions. Character development was first-rate, getting into the high-school/community college mind. Isn't it kind of a "rite of passage" to get laid on prom night??) Yes, I agree with one commenter who said the plot seemed too prolonged. HOWEVER: so many stories on this site are just "slam, bam, thank you ma'am" and even some very good stories draw snarky comments about "too rushed" etc. At least you're not going to get that kind of whining. You certainly held MY attention. You have a gift---use it wisely and well.

horne5horne5almost 8 years ago
great. story but a little to long,keep writing context is great

Read above thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it !

I gave you five stars and i'd have done six if it existed. I felt the emotions myself when i was young and you described young love perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
worst sex scene of all time but definitely the most talkative

this all right, Jeanie, are you ok?" I asked.. How many times does he say this or something comparable. A more realistic version would have her telling him to shut up a dozen times (and use his mouth for something more rewarding).

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 7 years ago
The LONGEST, SLOWEST seduction in the history of western civilization?

Your craft is fine. But the seduction could be improved by trimming at least half.

You can begin with all the back-memory asides that keep interrupting

your story development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

I can't speak for the others who seem to find fault, but I'm loving this series. You have me emotionally entangled in these characters. Don't change a thing! I've enjoyed the story to this point. In more ways than one. ;)

EzeeriderEzeerideralmost 5 years ago
This is how it's done...

...or should be.

The beauty in this piece is in the sensuousness and sensuality so well portrayed, and this comes through both the slow build-up of sexual tension, to the delicious and detailed description of the sex itself.

Great sex is absolutely sensual in its nature, no matter what form it comes in, and truly great sex is the volcanic culmination of a complete sensual overload, so that afterward, the two of you find yourselves drifting back down into the moment and the space you're in, as though descending from somewhere in which there was no sense of time or place or anything else but each other.

But for some reason, only a very, very few writers of erotica seem to have ever known any of that, or it would surely be the very core and substance of their writing.

It was the detail in your piece that brought me right into that hotel room with them, and into the head of your male character, and that, thank you, is what great erotica should always do. All five of my senses became involved as you described all of his perceptions, as well as her reactions, both physical and emotional, and the cumulative effect produced a truly erotic experience, vicariously shared.

Well done, and thank you. This is, after all, what we come here for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous