All Comments on 'Hot Older Neighbor'

by sexyscott1331

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More....

This deserves another chapter......surely this is not all there is...as Peggy Lee would say.

albertaboyalbertaboyover 11 years ago
great story

I love these older guy/ younger straight stories, let's here about the rest of the summer.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 11 years ago
Good

I liked this but as I am a crossdresser I am wondering about the panties that were in the bathroom, were they there because the daughters left them or did the father have them their for his benifit? In any case it was good, I love the idea of having a cock in my ass or in someone elses butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

Intense big cock worship and dominance. Even the contining use of the incorrect your/you're could not take away the heat from this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
18 looking for cock

Any older men out there looking for a virgin to pop then let me know

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

this story certainly deserves another chapter or 2. Maybe a gay orgy could be included ??

TerrapedesTerrapedesalmost 11 years ago
Your vs. you're

And you need to know the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i need to get poped by a bear

enny bear out ther who what to fuck me i am 13 and my name is eric i nead to get poped plz i am not to yong come on

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Neighbor

My "good neighbor" helped me on a subway in Atlanta years ago. I was being threatened by some toughs when he stepped in - he took the punches that were meant for me, and although they grabbed my umbrella as they ran off, I was okay. I invited him back to my hotel for a drink. He was 13 years older than me at 52, but handsome in a way I wasn't used to, though I had very little exposure to African Americans back then. After a couple of drinks ad dinner, we were back in the bar before it closed and then up to my room. It had been years since I lost my anal virginity in boarding school, but I was all over this guy, kissing, massaging, even washing him when he suggested we shower. When he took me to bed he was masterful - I guessed later that he swung bi very easily and very often.

He was gone when I woke in the morning.....he left a note with his number, but I've never called on subsequent visits to the city. I've never felt so comfortably 'female' with anyone, but I just couldn't take a chance like that again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

Had a similar experience with my neighbor, Don. He got me to suck his cock and fuck me, by letting me smell his wifes soiled panties. He made me wear them over my face as he fucked me with his thick 8 inchs. I was well less than 18. It was the only time I have ever gone bareback.

willbass1331willbass1331about 10 years ago
Hey

Loved your story. I had a very similar thing happen to me. In fact, I fucked an older guy named Jim and his description is very similar. I might of had your sloppy seconds. Ha ha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

wow, when I was 18 I did my 40 yr old neighbors lawn. One real hot day, he asked if I wanted a swim after to cool off. When i got in back to pool he was naked, and said he was always nude at pool. I soon joined him, In the pool he got close and I could feel his cock on my leg. He soon had me on edge of pool and sucked me like a wild man. After a drink I went down on his huge thick cock and loved it. I was over there several times a week all summer. Always remember his delish cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fat gay bears

I adore fat hairy men there sexy and when I they wear jeans showing a big bulge omg yes.i love bj my neighbor when is wife out i wear her clothes and accessories and he treats me as a real woman 9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I know (your) bored by yourself at home, (the correct word is "you're", as in "you are")

You have several sentences where you made that error. [When you start to use your, say to yourself "you are" and if it makes sense, then you can use "you're" and if it doesn't make sense, they use ]

After all it was fucking hot as balls. [Yes, balls, particularly Big Black Balls. are HOT to look at. But the sentence implies that ALL balls are HOT, as in HEATED, LIKE ON A STOVE.]

Well I'm sure you (you've) already had one." [in this case 'you already had one' implies that he just had one beer whereas ''you've'' implies "you have" had a beer in the past.

His tongue leaped down my throat scraping (his) against mine. [Remove (his)]

I licked up and down all 8 inches of (the the) schlong. [replace (the the) with "his"]

He went to the bathroom and lay the lubricant on a nightstand by the bed. [The way that reads is that while he was in the bathroom he could also reach the nightstand]

He got on top of me and we rubbed against each other. [He on top of me] rolled his hard body against mine kissing me violently. (This second sentence makes no sense)

[You might say "while on top of me, he rolled his.....] or [He rolled his hard body.....]

I got up and squatted over his long veiny hairy cock that seemed to have been reaching for me. I grabbed hold of it and gently place it into my hole. I lathered up his cock with the oil and began to press it in. (I've never seen a cock that was hairy, pubic hair yes) (I grabbed hold of it and gently place it into my hole.) [I grabbed it and placed against my hole.]

It seemed (by) asshole was getting used to his large rod....... [my asshole]

"You like that, Scott, huh? You that dick." [You (like) that dick?]

"Your my daddy!" I screamed. [You're my daddy...]

I road it back and forth and side to side. I took it in deep and really rocked him.

I (rode) it......

"Not yet, [your] not." (you're)

He picked me back up and put me (backside)?) on the bed with him standing on the ground thrusting vigorously. (How can he be standing on the ground when he's in his bedroom?)

My cum gushed out and onto my chest and face, along (came) [with] a mighty "Ohhhhhhhh!"

(He flexed his muscles as I lay in gracious agony (when) [while] fucking me senselessly.) (Gracious agony belongs in the Bible, NOT in a BBC pounding a white boys ass.)(It probably feels "heavenly" though) :)

One last item....... How many Big Black Men with Big Black Cocks, while fucking White Asses, are going to pull out and cum on the White Face and then lick it off?

In REAL LIFE, Black Men want to deposit their cum in White mouth's, White asses or on a White body and if it's on the body, they'll feed it to you with their fingers.

Every time my cock started getting hard, I had to stop for an error. I did like the basic premise of the story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found out my neighbor was gay by meeting him on yahoo chat. Not long after, I went to his house and enjoyed his cock in my mouth. Visited a few times after that. He sucked me too, and I would have loved to have him in my ass, but we lost touch with each other. I still jack off thinking about his cock moving across my lips.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reminds me of a huge bald bearded man called Joe who I worked with, I was a pretty boy of 20, I used to dress up in skimpy girls clothes and suck his big fat cock. He screamed when he came. Good times

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

… could’ve been better.. but yet another story with far too little development… the action began too soon without any tease or drama.

PhurfacePhurfaceabout 1 year ago

Poor grammar. Not enough history from the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chat sext pics BBC a plus 4706464964

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous