All Comments on 'Dangerous Fucking'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Same old story Black monster prick forces braincell to drop out of white trashes ear. Boring.

smallercucksmallercuckover 11 years ago
Great!

It's a fine story with believable characters and a well thought out situation. I especially liked the extended flirtation over the course of several outings. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Goof build-up

The extended, multi-length flirtation set up the story nicely. The dialog was rather staccato..... work on that little bit and the story works nicely.

Sounds like you had a good memory that you wanted to get onto paper quickly!!

I enjoyed the read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good storyline, great sex, BUT

doesn't this belong in inter-racial????

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read the first 1/4 of it. Tried to get past the !!!!!! every other sentence! Couldn't do it! An exclamation point is to be used sparingly! When it is used in every sentence it not only loses it's value it literally tires the reader out! Sorry, but I couldn't finish it! Made my brain hurt! Feels like your shoving the story dowm my throat! I think you get the picture!

goldenhands55goldenhands55over 11 years ago
Good story until...

the IR jumped into the mix. It should have been introduced earlier or left out entirely.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
I agree, IR

The IR part needs to in the first paragraph, but still a fine story. Being a white bi stud, I can tell you getting it on with a religion person is so easy. They want it so bad all the time due to them refusing to have it all their lives. I have fucked ministers wives, future nuns, and the minister or deacon at times. Hard core, bible thumping Baptists are so easy because you get them drinking and it all caves in. And they all keep their mouths shut as they punish themselves for giving in. lol But that is the problem they bring to the bedroom and it is their problem to deal with, not mine. Good story, please do more of this type. You see, when you sit so high above everyone else who is not like you, you fall is the hardest. But they do fall as they give in to their animal lust that they have refused to accept for so long.

magicfinger1magicfinger1almost 9 years ago
Wonderful story.

Were she and you ever together again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous