All Comments on 'Cuckold Spa'

by FLRHusband

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
didn't waste my time reading it

but thanks for the warning....didn't read it or vote for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please...

put this type of gay/bi stuff under the proper category...fetish BDSM since it seems more femdom. Loving wives is for swingers, shared and cheating wives hence adventureous in the category description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just Another BS Story

Don't waste your time reading this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Piece of shit (like the author).

Only a total sick person would post such garbage. And, only a total sick reader would enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Did Not Read It Did Not Have To

What does this have to do with Loving Wives? Fetish you weeeny. If not just put one in your head

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fetish story you fucktard

Wrong hub. One star.

bobby9909bobby9909over 11 years ago
After reading

the intro I skipped to the end. It puzzles me that this has been posted in the Loving Wives category. When I go to the fetish category this is the type of story I expect to see. Posting it in Loving Wives makes no sense. There is a category dedicated to all types of acts but for some reason the authors want to group everything into Loving Wives. Why? If I want to read fetish or group or any of the others I go to that category. Why can't the authors submit them there? Why can't the editors move them? Isn't that what the categories are for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Good!

Your story was very sensitive and beautiful. Ignore the assholes who want you to write according to their needs and desires. We all have the right!

We all are different. There is nothing wrong with a husband helping his wife with her lover. It was a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

scanning the content was enough for me.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago
5 Stars - and if you don't like that, then just fuck off!!

Beautifully written and highly erotic story, easily one of the very best of its type, capturing the excitement and angst of being a cuckold and watching your wife preparing to fuck her big cocked lover. I look forward to many more chapters of equally high quailty content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this author only writes

to piss people off nobody can have that low of self esteem and what woman would marry someone lower then a snake no matter how much of a bitch they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You Have Reached the Pinnacle!

When bottom feeding fetishists like kennyboy love your story.Keep writing you have truly reached your core audience regardless if its in LW or not. Congrads 1* because I can't give you less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Being Yourself

Love to hear about people that are not stereotype. You are who you are and that's all there is to it. I'll bet you feel better once you came out and revealed yourself. Hope your wife fulfills your wishes. Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*-and if you don't like it just fuck off

I chuckle at the defensive posture of kennyboy. What a wimpy fucker, somebody should shove a dildo up his ass so he can walk on three legs.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
loving wives

has no strict definition,it talks about 'adventurous wives and their mates'.....I am not particularly into cuck stories nor do I always see the love but categories on here are fluid in general.So a wife cannot be loving if she is dominant?A wife cannot be loving if the couple has a threesome?I is interesting that those same people who get upset love cheating wives stories with btb (I do too) since there is no love there,or cheer storirs where hubby cheats and she takes him back but hate reconciliation stories where the wife cheated.A loving wives where the stories fit only that the bashers wanted would read like catholic digest...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha . U make me want to puke KENNY BOY

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5*

I love seeing more Cuckold stories published in the LW hub. Almost as much as I love seeing the category police decry their presence! Dominant wives are far more loving than the cheaters you'd rather read about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
closet cucks saw "Cuckold" in the title and

wet themselves, couldn't wait to read, spank, flame. people have different things to get them off, for closet cucks it is flaming so leave them to their fetish. if you are normal and well adjusted you can't understand reaction formation or the guilt, shame and denial that gets them off.

JonTaylorJonTaylorover 11 years ago
Please Stop Beating Each Other Up

Commenters who like cuckold stories attribute all sorts of negative psycho-babble traits to commenters who don't. The anti-cuckold commenters are worse. They attack the author on a personal level. Between the two, objectivity is forever lost and the author gleans nothing of merit from the comment section.

FLR, you write sex scenes like user manuals, without feeling but with lots of technical jargon. There is no character, story or plot development, just the sex. You should stretch yourfself next time, leaving the erotic parts to certain paragraphs and developing thje marriage relationship during ordinary parts of their lives. Try it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Thank you JonTaylor

Good analysis of flamers AND of the technical merits of the submission!!

KingofCucksKingofCucksover 11 years ago
Very well done

The description of washing your wife's lover's private parts rang so true it was difficult believing your disclaimer at the top above above this only being a fantasy. I hope you and your wife get to experience it for real because you seem to have already got an idea about how wonderful it can be.

Except for the cockcage, which is not something we are interested in, I love everything about your story. Putting another man's cock inside your wife, especially one that is so far superior to your own, is incredibly erotic. There is no shame is having a smaller penis. It's the way we are created, so there is no need to be embarrased about not being well endowed just as there is nothing wrong with admiring or even worshipping a man who is supremely hung.

Letting your wife enjoy such gifts is the greatest blessing a real man can bestow on the one that he loves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pretty gay belongs in the gay section

you should divorce your beard and move to venice beach, you would probably be happier and could suck as much cock as you wanted without having to be "forced" in to the act.

this belongs in the gay catagory

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 11 years ago
I liked this

I agree in part with what another person commented on. I think you barely touched on your feelings or interaction with your wife. You seem to know your place but didn't go into that very much, choosing instead to fill the story with the sex between your wife and her lover. It might be because you prefaced this story with trying to convince your Dominant wife to make it a reality and so you had to make it more appealing to her. If that is the case, you should let her know that Dominant treatment of you will affect you in ways that you never really described. Good first chapter though.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

"This is a work of fiction but by writing this down and publicly but anonymously sharing it with my wife through literotica, I hope to bring this closer to reality. So I dedicate this snapshot of a loving cuckold lifestyle to my sexy, dominant wife."

Enough said. 1 star for being a gay cuckold freak writer like the cuckold readers and writers that defend this type of Fetish story.

KingofCucksKingofCucksover 11 years ago
Literotica makes the decision

To the whiners who complain about cuckold stories ending up in Loving Wives - get a grip. Not THAT kind of grip. If you don't like these stories ending up in Loving Wives - TELL LITEROTICA! I have. Have them create a separate category for it. Then you wouldn't need to get so upset.

Then again, since you read stories like this even though the content is fully described in advance, I suspect you will read them anyway and make comments that you wouldn't have the balls to make if you were face to face with the author, or perhaps you think that the role we play in the bedroom is indictative of us in real life. Maybe yes, maybe no. It's the magic of the Internet that makes real wimps brave because they can hide behind the keyboard and talk the talk they can't really walk.

To the author, bravo once again. Never back down.

hosedathomehosedathomeover 11 years ago
What's not to like?

It's a sex story. Was it good, well, everyone will have their opinions. That's what makes sex stories so appealing...the authors individual tastes. Nobody is going to like everything. I love how people get so riled up over a simple sex story. Whether its fantasy or real, the author spent time to create something and decided to share it. Let's just not worry about what category it's in or if the author is sick. Just read it and move on to the next one. Seeing comment of people who are offended and have such a deep mean streak towards an author, makes me laugh.

FLRHusbandFLRHusbandover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the constuctive criticism...

... but I'll ignore the haters and category police. I totally agree with those critics that see this as "too mechanical," too much about sex with a lack of feeling and interaction between me and my wife. I was feeling vivid, graphic an raunchy when I wrote this for my wife. I even said to her as I was reading the draft that my next story will focus on the feelings love, romance and intimacy of cuckoldry. Also the feelings of shame, humiliation and jealousy that we cuckolds find so erotic. This was my first story submission and I am thankful for the feedback. If you liked this look for more from me in the near future; I'm cooking up a cuckold honeymoon story that's all about love and romance. As for categories, Loving Wives seems to be the place for cuckold stories and unless they give us a cuckold category, I will continue to publish there. Haters just gonna have to keep on hating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"1"

Another scum writer polluting the loving wives genre. Find another site that specializes in cuckoldry and go there. You're not welcome here. Get lost or get some mental help. You need it. And take the rest of the scum that's licking your balls with you.

FLRHusbandFLRHusbandover 11 years agoAuthor
What I don't understand...

... is why conservative folks who are so uptight about sex and sexualities are trolling around in Literotica. What are they doing here? Wouldn't they be better off trying to police everyone else's sexual desires on religious or abstinence sites? Why come to a place like this to pull this Westboro Baptist Church stuff. It's like saying "God hates everyone but me." It's very odd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A good start...

Actually, I thought this was quite erotic. It left me wanting more, such as more of what John and your wife look like, the looks, touches, and sounds you observed between the lovers while you were in their presence (it was a bit like a silent movie, which is a little strange, in a noisy shower), and I'm sure that listening to your wife moan during her orgasm might be a little painful, wouldn't it, with your cock straining at its cage? Isn't there a little masochism to being locked up like that, experiencing that sweet pain of your denial? We should be experiencing that exquisite torture.

I will be looking for future stories. Maybe your wife will join you in sharing her fantasy as part of a story. We rarely hear from loving cuckoldresses here. Plenty of dominating women, but not many loving ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To the Anonymous "1"...

..and to all of the other Anonymous commenters who troll the Loving Wives section looking for sweet innocent wives...

There is a Romance section here for the kind of loving wives you are looking for. Literotica clearly defines (and its contributing writers clearly understand) what belongs in this section. So to your comment, I would say YOU and your hateful comments are not welcome HERE.

FLRHusband - your story was well written and skillfully portrayed your deep love for your wife, her dominance, and enough eroticism to to make it sexy. I personally am not into homoerotic fantasies, but, while cuckolding doesn't necessarily always have that component, I understand where it sometimes fits in. I think it sometimes ruins a good story if it is not done correctly. However, you were able to accomplish it successfully.

Keep up the writing if that is what you want to pursue. And good luck with making this fantasy a reality.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
The problems are with the husbands in the stories!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Last Anon. You are wrong, because for example I like the cheating wives stories. HOWEVER WITH SUCH HUSBANDS WHO DO NOT BELONG TO THE SEXUAL MINORITY HUSBANDS, AS BISEX, HOMOSEX, WILLING CUCKOLD HUSBANDS! I like those stories where there husband do consequence, I like extrem where the husbands do revenge against the cheating wives, loverboys and change the cheating wives with new women. For the sexual majority husbands is the extramarital fun that, if they can change their cheating wives to newer women!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What loving?

Fact - your wife is a cheating slut

Fact - you seem to have no pride or self respect

Fact - your wife has no love or respect for you

Fact - your wedding vows to forsake all others is history

Fact - your wife is exposing you to aids, herpes and assorted STD's.

Fact - this is no longer a marriage and you are simply supporting your wife's whims

Conclusion - You must either be an idiot or suffering from some form of insanity

to allow yourself to be abused and humiliated in this fashion. And the cage?

Any fool cuts it off with a simple tool in less than 30 seconds. Wake up and

get a divorce.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Troll facts

I laugh at troll facts. Does he live in your head? Does his religion tolerate him reading naughty stories and preaching at us? I ask you, who is the bigger pervert? You for putting down in writing a fantasy or the troll who against all his religion teaching comes to a site like this, gets hard, and jerks off, then preaches his religion and hate? BTW, this was well written. Good detail for a very short story. I ask you to keep writing. Does cuckold ever suck Johns cock till he unloads with you swallowing his thick hot seed? Does he fuck your cuckold pussy and bred you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Devilspy re Trolls

Devilspy you the typical asshole on this site. Talk about a troll You are the quinteestial troll.Every one of your comments is exactly lthe same.Do you cut and paste them? Moron. Everyone on this site is entitled to an opinion. You and the commenter you bashed. Got it dickhead. Did he bash your fetishist beliefs No He bashed the story becuse he did not like it Go turn the light on in your mothers basement It must be dark in THERE Dipshit

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Ahh, another enligtened point of view from Anon

Such a poor baby. Cannot handle the truth. Can only fight with name calling? What a silly troll.

cuckoldworshipcuckoldworshipalmost 9 years ago
hotttttttt

wow a cuckolds paradise

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
One star for being deficiently and brazenly incomplete

As it is, it is a glimpse of a hollow excuse of a man with in a loveless marriage with an unloving wife and an asshole third party interjected into the marriage, effectively ending the original marriage.,

Without a buildup or explanation or some extenuating circumstance, all there exists is a wimp and two ugly people taking advantage of him.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Bitchy

Nothing quite as bitchy as a cuck fan when someone laughs at their pet stories. These scum can only fantasize about being a cuck because they don't even have a whore to abuse them.

trisetristrisetris10 months ago

Wow, that’s a phenomenal first story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous