All Comments on 'Grudge'

by double_entendre

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 11 years ago
Well done

More of a flash story! The characters stayed true!

Could have been longer and fleshed out more but was not really necessary just more of

my preference!

Well written good job. Please keep up the writing and posting!

Thank you for your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yes he did

she did not die alone - he forgave her - u get a 5.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Yep he showed up

He is not quite the hard ass he plays to be -

But he had his pride too lol

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Great Tale

No, he didn't forgive her, but he was there and made sure she didn't die alone. The hard ass turned softy. He would never admit it, however, but it helped him earn a few points with God. You did good tough guy.

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 9 years ago
Excellent Flash Story!

Thought this was very well done! Hero covering for friend that he knew would get a scholly was a bit of a far reach BUT the example of over betrayed people taking it out on those that they can was OUTSTANDING!

Wounded people wound others!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So let me get this straight

He lies to protect someone he really doesn't care for and she canes him badly. Then the school nurse wants to report her for abuse and the Principal won't allow it? First question - the Principal has no say and is not the Nurse required by law to report the abuse? Or lose her license? Second question - where were his parents? If she beat him that badly surely his parents would have filed charges against her and the school. Third question - If he hates her that much and holds a grudge that long why would he even consider having sex with her? Fourthly, considering his hatred for her why would he go to her bedside when she was dying? There are just too many things happening in this story that don't add up. And in the end, he doesn't tell her that he doesn't forgive her until after she has passed away, making his statement superfluous . This whole thing just didn't add up to a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the hell is this doing here?

Some school boy with issues? You do realize this is a porn site, correct? 1 star.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
but what a perfect name

Principal Denials

What a perfect name for a bureaucrat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As usual, the low IQ commenters who will be voting for Trump won't understand this story!

I am the same as Derek, there are things which have occurred during my lifetime that I will never forgive. Thus is a 5 star! I was near the top of my graduating high school class and I was doing nothing wrong when one of the idiot gym teachers reported me to the vice principal. For some reason this ass gym teacher didn't like geeks like me. He was just another bullying sports jock. I enjoy pissing on his grave 40 years later, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Scars

Are not just on the body. I was molested by my step sister when I was 13, no one believed it as I was "a boy that exaggerated". To this day I bear that scar and wonder how much I sabotage my own friendships and relationships out of fear of being hurt again. Years of therapy were simply band-aids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Like It

But just as an aside, WTF does who I voted for affect how I may or may not under-

stand this story? I do agree with another comment, that there are certain things that have happened to me, that have been put upon me, that will never ever EVER be forgiven. Some things hurt so badly that they wound your soul, and when that hap-

pens the scar can be so hard and so deep that even the discussion of forgiveness only makes the scar, and the pain, burn hotter. Great Story, 5 Stars.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
A GRUDGE BEING HELD FOR A LONG TIME

is hard to release under any circumstance, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - as usual, the low...

Bet it burns knowing those low IQ won the election for Trump.

Funny, I have 145 IQ, 99th percentile in PSAT, NEDT, ACT

valedictorian, pres National Honor Society, vp band, pres Science Club, editor-in-chief literary magazine, yearbook staff, .535 batting average Legion baseball, national Elks

Most Valuable student, after school job, dated prettiest girl in Junior class my senior year, went to Catholic high school where Christian Brothers allowed corporal punishment and would rather vote for Donald than a female who for years actively enabled a serial sexual predator.

Got called brownnose suckhole teacher's pet, fag and I was shortest and skinniest boy in my class, but I got 110lb weight set freshman Christamas...every day for four years lifted...ended freshman year 98lbs and black hornrims-graduated 133lbs....but I did not back down or run from jocks or bullies...deceptively strong I outlifted all senior linemen on football team...taught self to wrestle and would take bully to ground and twist head til he whimpered.

Just because some idiots called me names or in-crowd looked down on me I never cried little baby tears and scurried away like you did.

Just laughed at the line of jocks sniffing round my girl and knowing how quickly naked she got every weekend night in my parent's car.

I howled in mirth when rich elitist key clubbers and in college fangs and spurs also insulted me...

One more thing, your hero Slick Willie - Arkansas democrats named him that-not because of state monica left his dick or cigar-tied himself to the oh so enchanting hilly then repeatedly preyed on local county fair queens while Donald had one beautiful wife after another...as he got older they got hotter

Did you really want billy running naked after white house maids while hillary used old cigars she found in oval office

OFFAL WHILE BILLY WAS THERE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Just a couple of words. What an honest slice of two messed up lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

The five pointy things I gave this story, was just in case the author ran out of hair shirts to wear! I think the sex that was explored was more than a little gross given the background, but the ending did show some character.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Wow

Very good story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
spitefull!!!!!!!

there like a theometer degreesee, comfert is relative. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - two fucked up people do not necessarily make for a good story.

I really hate the beating part of it - the bitch should have been put in jail for child abuse - like they would now.

justwetwojustwetwoabout 2 years ago

I rather liked it. Hate fucks are generally more therapeutic, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A pity he couldn't have gotten some kind of severe BDSM revenge on her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous